Is it better to have an Associates degree or a Bachelors degree in Radiography?

4

I'm entering the Medical Imaging program at college this fall to become a radiology technician. I'm wondering if it would be better to get an associates degree or bachelors. #medicine #medical-imaging #radiography

I would go with a bachelor's degree. It always helps to have extra qualifications, they help in landing jobs, and the work you put in now will pay off later. Kaitlin L.
I would definitely say a bachelor degree! The higher the degree the better. Also specializing is also beneficial, such as MRI, and nuclear medicine techniques. Krista Isley
4

0
I would get an associate's degree if that is acceptable in your state. As a radiology technician, on the job training will be more important than extra years of school.
0

0
Here in Texas, an associate's degree is plenty. You'll learn enough on the job and save 2 years of education expenses.
0

Krista’s Answer

0
I would definitely say a bachelor degree! The higher the degree the better. Also specializing is also beneficial, such as MRI, and nuclear medicine techniques.
0

0
A bachelor's is always better. The final two years of your degree will focus on developing critical thinking skills. This additional education will make you more marketable in your field of study.
0