What pre-requisite classes will I need to get into a Medical Imaging Program?

7

I am interested in going into the field of Medical Imaging #medicine #healthcare #medical-imaging #medical-terminology #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

This will vary from university to university. You will want to look on the website for the college/program you are planning on attending. Courtney Schreiber (Johnson)
7

0
At our local community college:
Communication - 6 Hours

Humanities/Fine Arts - 3 Hours
Mathematics/Natural Sciences - 11 Hours

Human Anatomy and Physiology I
Human Anatomy and Physiology II

Social/Behavioral Sciences - 3 Hours

0

0
Each medical imaging program has their own pre-requisites. You'll need to get that info from the program itself and then make sure that your college offers the appropriate course that will count towards that pre-requisite class.
0

Amy K.’s Answer

0

Courtney is correct, each program will have their own prerequisites. When looking into programs, make sure you find an accredited program. This is important to give your degree value to potential employers. You can find accredited programs at https://www.jrcert.org/find-a-program/

0