Career Questions tagged Radiologist

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey Jan 30 44 views

What four year school is best to study radiology in south carolina?

study radiology

julian’s Avatar
julian Dec 13, 2022 100 views

How Should I Prepare for a radiologist career?

Review and evaluate developed x-rays, video tape, or computer-generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23, 2022 243 views

Can you describe your company culture?

To understand the company's values, management, leadership styles, and the approach in which they take to solve challenges and treating their employees in that particular occupation.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23, 2022 190 views

Why did you decide to work in this industry?

My goal is to gain a better understanding of what other people think about an industry before I choose a career

Alicia’s Avatar
Alicia May 02, 2022 287 views

what are the requirements to become an esthetician?

Looking forward to studying for this career :)

Alma’s Avatar
Alma Mar 03, 2022 227 views

Best college/university to attend if I want to become a radiologist?

#college #university #radiology #radiologist

Alma’s Avatar
Alma Mar 03, 2022 291 views

What is the best major for someone who wants to become a radiologist?

#college-major #medical #radiologist #radiology

Suzy’s Avatar
Suzy Jan 15, 2021 729 views

As an x-ray technician, how many patients do you see a day?

I am a high school student researching health care careers for a project.
Thank you for your time. #radiologist

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 256 views

What are some requirements to become a radiologist?

#radiologist

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 239 views

What traits complement a career in radiology?

#radiologist

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 366 views

Does a career in radiology get repetitive?

#radiologist

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 213 views

Good colleges to attend for radiology?

#radiologist

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 241 views

How long should I attend college to become a radiologist

#radiologist

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Oct 19, 2020 308 views

What is the average salary of a radiologist?

#radiologist

Devyn’s Avatar
Devyn Sep 16, 2020 256 views

What advice would you have for anyone trying to become a Radiologist?

#medicine #radiologist #nursing #doctor

Zemira’s Avatar
Zemira Aug 19, 2020 344 views

What are the steps in becoming a radiologist?

#radiologist #medicine #career #future-careers

Argelia’s Avatar
Argelia Apr 13, 2018 499 views

Where do I start so that I can end up with my dream job?

I want to become a Radiologist. I really want that job, it's a cool part of the medical field and it's challenging and after all radiology is pretty cool! The thing is I have no idea what colleges I should go to if i eventually want to go into med school? If a school has no pre med program or...

yadira’s Avatar
yadira Jan 26, 2018 579 views

What is a day in the life of a radiologist?

I would like to know more about what a radiologist does throughout the day. I have become interested on maybe perusing this as a actual career for my future but I need to know more about what they do on a daily basis. #day-in-the-life-of #radiologist #radiology

Eunice’s Avatar
Eunice Sep 01, 2017 525 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. #radiology #radiologist #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Leann’s Avatar
Leann Oct 22, 2016 1052 views

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #radiology #radiologist #after-graduation

Athena’s Avatar
Athena May 25, 2016 807 views

With technology advancing as fast as it is these days, which medical career is the smartest to go into, if any: doctor, pharmacist, dentist, radiologist ?

I want to go into a career in the medical field, but I also want to ensure that my job and degree will be useful to me twenty years down the road. #doctor #dentistry #doctorate-degree #pharmacists #bachelors-degree #masters-degree #medical-field #radiologist

Katelyn ’s Avatar
Katelyn May 25, 2016 930 views

What made you want to go into the medical imaging field?

I am interested in why others wanted to go into the medical imaging field. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #medical-imaging #hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn ’s Avatar
Katelyn May 25, 2016 1023 views

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

Vanden’s Avatar
Vanden May 22, 2016 561 views

What studying methods/practices would you suggest for an undergraduate student to develop before medical school?

I'm a high school senior who will be persuing an undergraduate degree in pre-med, then plan to go to medical school and into the field of radiology. #doctor #physician #radiologist

Vanden’s Avatar
Vanden May 22, 2016 865 views

What does a typical day look like for a M.D. that is in their residency in the field of radiology?

Im currently a senior in high school and plan to follow a pre med track next year when I begin my undergraduate studies. After med school I plan to take part in a radiology residency program. #doctor #physician #radiology #radiologist #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Maci’s Avatar
Maci May 16, 2016 772 views

How does the job market look in the Radiologic Science field?

I am interested in this field of study #radiology #radiologist #science #hospital-and-health-care #college

madison’s Avatar
madison May 04, 2016 1634 views

what are some of the requirements to becoming a radiology tech

I'm going to the school to become a radiology tech and want to get a job in this field so I need to know what employers are looking for #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech #radiology-education

madison’s Avatar
madison May 04, 2016 1321 views

is being a radiologist hard?

I want to become a radiologist but I don't really know too much about the field #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan Dec 15, 2014 4751 views

In the daily schedule of a Radiologic Technician, how much of the time are you doing the same thing? Is there something different every day?

I am a senior in high school looking to pursue a career in radiology. I have had some shadowing experience in my area. I was there twice a week for three weeks and it seemed like the Rad. Tech.’s were always doing the same thing, or they were sitting around. This concerns me that all jobs are...