Career Questions tagged Radiologist

Suzy C.’s Avatar
Suzy C. Jan 15 23 views

As an x-ray technician, how many patients do you see a day?

I am a high school student researching health care careers for a project. Thank you for your time....

#radiologist

Aaron P.’s Avatar
Aaron P. Oct 19, 2020 49 views
Aaron P.’s Avatar
Aaron P. Oct 19, 2020 37 views
Aaron P.’s Avatar
Aaron P. Oct 19, 2020 47 views
Aaron P.’s Avatar
Aaron P. Oct 19, 2020 30 views
Aaron P.’s Avatar
Aaron P. Oct 19, 2020 45 views
Aaron P.’s Avatar
Aaron P. Oct 19, 2020 44 views
Argelia M.’s Avatar
Argelia M. Apr 13, 2018 283 views

Where do I start so that I can end up with my dream job?

I want to become a Radiologist. I really want that job, it's a cool part of the medical field and it's challenging and after all radiology is pretty cool! The thing is I have no idea what colleges I should go to if i eventually want to go into med school? If a school has no pre med program or...

#help #howdoistart #wheredoigo #lost #getmetoaschool #freakingout #whatschool #radiologist

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 316 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. #radiology #radiologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016 661 views

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

#hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 26, 2018 327 views

What is a day in the life of a radiologist?

I would like to know more about what a radiologist does throughout the day. I have become interested on maybe perusing this as a actual career for my future but I need to know more about what they do on a daily basis. #day-in-the-life-of #radiologist...

#radiology

Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 631 views

What does a typical day look like for a M.D. that is in their residency in the field of radiology?

Im currently a senior in high school and plan to follow a pre med track next year when I begin my undergraduate studies. After med school I plan to take part in a radiology residency program. #doctor #physician #radiology #radiologist #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016 692 views

What made you want to go into the medical imaging field?

I am interested in why others wanted to go into the medical imaging field. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #medical-imaging...

#hospital-and-health-care

Leann H.’s Avatar
Leann H. Oct 22, 2016 787 views

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #radiology #radiologist...

#after-graduation

Athena P.’s Avatar
Athena P. May 25, 2016 583 views
Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 374 views

What studying methods/practices would you suggest for an undergraduate student to develop before medical school?

I'm a high school senior who will be persuing an undergraduate degree in pre-med, then plan to go to medical school and into the field of radiology. #doctor #physician...

#radiologist

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1285 views

what are some of the requirements to becoming a radiology tech

I'm going to the school to become a radiology tech and want to get a job in this field so I need to know what employers are looking for #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1002 views

is being a radiologist hard?

I want to become a radiologist but I don't really know too much about the field #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students...

#radiology-tech

Morgan K.’s Avatar
Morgan K. Dec 15, 2014 2932 views

In the daily schedule of a Radiologic Technician, how much of the time are you doing the same thing? Is there something different every day?

I am a senior in high school looking to pursue a career in radiology. I have had some shadowing experience in my area. I was there twice a week for three weeks and it seemed like the Rad. Tech.’s were always doing the same thing, or they were sitting around. This concerns me that all jobs are...

#radiology #medicine #radiological-technician #medical-field #radiologist