Career Questions tagged Radiologist

Argelia M.’s Avatar
Argelia M. Apr 13, 2018 258 views

Where do I start so that I can end up with my dream job?

I want to become a Radiologist. I really want that job, it's a cool part of the medical field and it's challenging and after all radiology is pretty cool! The thing is I have no idea what colleges I should go to if i eventually want to go into med school? If a school has no pre med program or...

#help #wheredoigo #howdoistart #whatschool #freakingout #radiologist #lost #getmetoaschool

Eunice M.’s Avatar
Eunice M. Sep 01, 2017 299 views

What route can/did you take as a radiologist?

I've heard radiology is a trade and I want to know if thats true and what you did to become one, years of schooling, etc. #radiology #radiologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016 628 views

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

#healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Jan 26, 2018 295 views

What is a day in the life of a radiologist?

I would like to know more about what a radiologist does throughout the day. I have become interested on maybe perusing this as a actual career for my future but I need to know more about what they do on a daily basis. #day-in-the-life-of #radiologist...

#radiology

Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 602 views

What does a typical day look like for a M.D. that is in their residency in the field of radiology?

Im currently a senior in high school and plan to follow a pre med track next year when I begin my undergraduate studies. After med school I plan to take part in a radiology residency program. #doctor #physician #radiology #radiologist #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016 662 views

What made you want to go into the medical imaging field?

I am interested in why others wanted to go into the medical imaging field. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #medical-imaging...

#hospital-and-health-care

Leann H.’s Avatar
Leann H. Oct 22, 2016 764 views

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #radiology #radiologist...

#after-graduation

Athena P.’s Avatar
Athena P. May 25, 2016 556 views
Vanden G.’s Avatar
Vanden G. May 22, 2016 353 views

What studying methods/practices would you suggest for an undergraduate student to develop before medical school?

I'm a high school senior who will be persuing an undergraduate degree in pre-med, then plan to go to medical school and into the field of radiology. #doctor #physician...

#radiologist

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1234 views

what are some of the requirements to becoming a radiology tech

I'm going to the school to become a radiology tech and want to get a job in this field so I need to know what employers are looking for #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 952 views

is being a radiologist hard?

I want to become a radiologist but I don't really know too much about the field #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students...

#radiology-tech

Morgan K.’s Avatar
Morgan K. Dec 15, 2014 2553 views

In the daily schedule of a Radiologic Technician, how much of the time are you doing the same thing? Is there something different every day?

I am a senior in high school looking to pursue a career in radiology. I have had some shadowing experience in my area. I was there twice a week for three weeks and it seemed like the Rad. Tech.’s were always doing the same thing, or they were sitting around. This concerns me that all jobs are...

#radiology #radiological-technician #medicine #medical-field #radiologist