Career Questions tagged Firefighter

Colby H.’s Avatar
Colby H. 5 hours ago 2 views

What do you have to do to become a Fire Fighter

Hi I am in 12 grade and this career has been interesting me for a while.I have no definite plan on what to do after school and I am scared for my future especially because my brain is not set just on this career but I just need some clarification #firefighter...

#firefighting

Connor B.’s Avatar
Connor B. Oct 19 15 views
Connor B.’s Avatar
Connor B. Oct 19 13 views
Connor B.’s Avatar
Connor B. Oct 19 11 views
Connor B.’s Avatar
Connor B. Oct 19 13 views
Connor B.’s Avatar
Connor B. Oct 19 14 views
Connor B.’s Avatar
Connor B. Oct 19 16 views
daniel L.’s Avatar
daniel L. Apr 24 146 views

What impact has Covid-19 done in regards to working in a fire station?

Being a fire fighter is one of my dream goals since a kid, I am currently enrolled in a fire academy and love it. I have my cpr certification and I am accomplishing a lot to meet the requirements to be part of the fire service. But what has Covid-19 done to firefighters to stay safe while...

#fireservice #saferathome #firefighter #covid-19 #fire #service

daniel L.’s Avatar
daniel L. Apr 21 77 views

What are the right steps to become a firefighter?>

I am currently a 10th grader at Hart High school wanting to persue one of my dream jobs of becoming part of the fire service. I am currently enrolled in a Fire Academy and I am loving it, but Covid-19 has turned our hands on learning to station tours with out instructors. With the information I...

#fireservice #lafd #firefighter

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 18 120 views

How I should make my way into a wildland firefighting career?

I'm a senior in high school in Texas and I was wondering how I should make my way into a wildland firefighting career. I have been accepted into college but I'm not sure if I want to go and I don't know if it will be necessary for wildland firefighting. I don't want to waste 20k dollars on...

#firefighter #college #career #fire-fighter #wildfire

Pedro N.’s Avatar
Pedro N. Feb 03 110 views

Is there any volunteer firefighter work available?

I live in the Rogers Park area Chicago Illinois. I'm interested in the firefighter volunteer. I have a criminal background. What are my chances and getting into volunteer work? #criminal #volunteer...

#firefighter

naileah C.’s Avatar
naileah C. May 28, 2019 132 views
set F.’s Avatar
set F. May 03, 2019 139 views
Chungi .’s Avatar
Chungi . Mar 08, 2019 208 views
Caden P.’s Avatar
Caden P. Dec 12, 2018 237 views

How fulfilling has your career been?

Is this a career that you enjoy doing? What are some of the things you didn't know you'd be doing coming into this career? #career...

#firefighter

Caden P.’s Avatar
Caden P. Dec 12, 2018 220 views

How much can soeone make starting off in this career?

What is the median pay for firefighting? What are some things that factor in o the different compensation you receive? #career...

#firefighter

Caden P.’s Avatar
Caden P. Dec 12, 2018 213 views

What does your day to day life as a firefighter consist of?

I know that firefighters put out fires, and help save lives. What kinds of things do you do when there are no fires, and what kinds of emergencies or fires do you respond to? All that I usually hear about is house fires. #career #firefighter #forest...

L'esha Z.’s Avatar
L'esha Z. Sep 20, 2018 277 views

Im a 11th grader and have been thinking about my future lately. I'm really interested in psychology and want to become a social worker, but I'm torn between social work and being a firefighter.

I really want to help people and don' t know which one to choose with my limited knowledge. Would someone please tell me the processes of becoming a social worker or firefighter #stuckbetweencareers #firefighter...

#social-work

jonathan K.’s Avatar
jonathan K. Apr 06, 2018 237 views

How much income does a firefighter get?

I want to see how much money I get? #work #firefighter #income...

#salary

Danny A.’s Avatar
Danny A. Apr 06, 2018 177 views

Is there a certain height to become a fireman?

I want to know so I can see if I could become a fireman. #ineedtoknow...

#firefighter

jonathan K.’s Avatar
jonathan K. Apr 06, 2018 195 views

how hard is it to be a firefighter

i want to be a firefighter...

#firefighter

Anthony D.’s Avatar
Anthony D. Oct 23, 2017 2080 views

Where and how can I job shadow a Firefighter?

I'd like to job shadow a firefighter because my dream goal for the future is to become one. #firefighting #firefighter...

#fire

Cody L.’s Avatar
Cody L. Feb 15, 2017 377 views

What degree should I get if I want to be a fireman?

I want to go to college even though I know I will have to go to emt school, paramedic school and fire academy....

#firefighter

Nelson N.’s Avatar
Nelson N. Oct 20, 2016 523 views

I'm not sure which career path is be best for me, can someone help guide me in the right direction?

I'm 23 years old, ever since I was child I've wanted to be someone that helps others. I've worked at a hospital for 3 years now, searching for the career thats right for me. I started of as ancillary staff but after less then 1 and a 1/2 years I became part of The Lift, Mobility, &...

#trauma-nursing #surgery #firefighter #emergency-room #nursing #firefighting #registered-nurses

seth T.’s Avatar
seth T. Mar 09, 2016 1516 views

Can you be employed in the military, be a fireman, and personal training at the same time?

hi, I'm a junior in high school and I want to be all three of these and wondered what professionals would think #navy #personal-training...

#firefighter

Ricardo L.’s Avatar
Ricardo L. Feb 24, 2016 529 views

What does it take to become a Firefighter

Because i don't know....

#firefighter