Career Questions tagged Anyone

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18 24 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31 190 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#help #career #career-path #counselor #anyone #travel

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Aug 24 56 views

How does the study cosmetology go as peoples careers ?

I'm in the 11th grade getting ready for my future and dreams that i wanna accomplish in life . so i really wanna study cosmetology because its what I'm best at i guess . how is the paths for this ? #besmart #cosmetology #anyone...

#life

Karim I.’s Avatar
Karim I. Jul 20 53 views
Akshar K.’s Avatar
Akshar K. Jul 18 60 views

Volunteering Opportunities

I like to volunteer Online, not sure how and where to start Could you guide me...

#anyone

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. Aug 29, 2018 206 views

What types of jobs are the best to start getting experince?

I am getting ready to apply for my first job, I just want to know what places are the best to go, so I can get the best experience for my field. #anyone...

#firstjob

Evelynn O.’s Avatar
Evelynn O. Aug 29, 2018 1041 views

What's the difference between Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, and Biomechanical Engineering?

I am currently majoring in Biomedical Engineering, however I see these other terms thrown around all the time. I'd like to know if there is a difference or if these terms are simply synonyms. Thanks! #general #anyone #professors #health...

#nanotechnology

Tamarious T.’s Avatar
Tamarious T. Aug 26, 2018 160 views

What web-sites should I go to to look for scholarships?

I’m a high school senior and I would love to start applying for scholarships. I just don’t know where to start or what web-sites to look on. #scholarships...

#anyone

Brenden S.’s Avatar
Brenden S. Feb 08, 2017 435 views

How much does a construction company owner make?

I would like to know for my future for my company #anyone #construction...

#construction-management

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. Oct 27, 2016 923 views
Mamie R.’s Avatar
Mamie R. Oct 28, 2016 1091 views

When choosing a career which is more important, interest or benefits?

i know it is important to pursue a career in something you love and find genuine interest in. However, with the way the economy is now a days, it is more important to choose a career based on the benefits and salary. Can you sacrifice not making any money to have a career you enjoy? Can you...

#financial-planning #anyone

billy B.’s Avatar
billy B. May 30, 2017 474 views

How to become a firefighter after 4 years in the Marines in the bay area?

What do i need to do and what can help me become a firefighter after the Marines #anyone #career-details...

#firefighting

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 1074 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#aircraft-maintenance #airplane #air-force #airline-pilot #commercial-aviation #airplane-pilot #commercial-pilot #anyone

KImberly S.’s Avatar
KImberly S. Mar 08, 2017 366 views

What is the best college/university to graduate as a teacher?

I am im high school and want to start applying for colleges or university...

#anyone

Gion Konrad R.’s Avatar
Gion Konrad R. Mar 02, 2017 872 views

Is it possible to have 2 careers at the same time?

i want to pursue both architect and a game a game developer or a programmer , mostly i have been studying different kinds of programming language for the past years and also theres something inside me that wanting to be an architect for 2 years now. yes. i have been studying about architecture...

#programming #buisness #architecture #anyone

Shardae M.’s Avatar
Shardae M. Feb 14, 2017 500 views

What are your long range and short range goals and objectives, when and why did you establish these goals and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them?

Because some teenagers don't know what they are trying to reach or accomplish....

#anyone

Gena S.’s Avatar
Gena S. Feb 10, 2017 336 views

Writing or journalism

I love writing about romance and whatever pops in my head like free writing but I don't know what major that is so I can start looking at colleges cause I have to start applying in a few months. I need help. I don't know if the major is journalism or what. Please help...

#anyone

Erika S.’s Avatar
Erika S. Jan 21, 2017 365 views

What jobs are hiring ?

I need a job been looking for a job for to long now...

#anyone

Chloe W.’s Avatar
Chloe W. Oct 31, 2016 359 views

Is there any sort of STEM work that can be done while still in college?

I am soon to be in college, and would like to know....

#anyone

Marlee H.’s Avatar
Marlee H. Oct 30, 2016 573 views

As an introvert how do I prepare to live in dorm with strangers?

It is difficult to talk to new people #history #anyone #with...

#same

Aaron T.’s Avatar
Aaron T. Oct 28, 2016 394 views

Can anyone give me advice on seeking easy and effective methods for obtaining scholarships?

I want to know more efficent ways to build money saving, loan free, scholarships....

#anyone

Jenny S.’s Avatar
Jenny S. Oct 27, 2016 418 views

Is the University of New Haven the best forensics college?

I'm looking into different colleges that offer my major. #professional #forensics #anyone #the...

#within

Deshona R.’s Avatar
Deshona R. Oct 26, 2016 389 views

The college you have chosen for your career path, did it fit exactly as you hope for?

As a highschool senior this year and it's coming down almost to graduation,I really don't know what to expect out of a college. For example, is it going to help me with my future plans and better prepare me for the world with internships and more....

#anyone

cynthia M.’s Avatar
cynthia M. Oct 24, 2016 469 views

What kinds of jobs would be most beneficial in the career category of computer science?

list some jobs with the highest pay, that are most beneficial and won't require an unstable scedule, and will be a helpful and necessary career to others (i.e. a market that hasn't been filled and would help people). #anyone #to #has #opinion #good #that...

#contribute

Rotchil C.’s Avatar
Rotchil C. Oct 21, 2016 472 views

Information technology

I want to go to college and i don't know what to do about what i want to study in.I just need some help to know what class i should take and is there any requirements that i need for that major. #technology #information-technology...

#anyone

AnnaLyssia A.’s Avatar
AnnaLyssia A. Oct 21, 2016 356 views

What kinds of jobs are available for a biology major?

I'm really interested in biology and would like to major in it when I got to college. The only problem is that I'm not too sure what to do after college, job wise....

#anyone

Gabrielle M.’s Avatar
Gabrielle M. Sep 19, 2016 491 views

What is the best way to apply for an internship? How long through my college career should I wait before doing so?

I am pursuing a job in the field of Social Work and I was just curious about the internship process....

#anyone