Career Questions tagged Anyone

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. Aug 29, 2018 126 views

What types of jobs are the best to start getting experince?

I am getting ready to apply for my first job, I just want to know what places are the best to go, so I can get the best experience for my field. #anyone...

#firstjob

Evelynn O.’s Avatar
Evelynn O. Aug 29, 2018 143 views

What's the difference between Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, and Biomechanical Engineering?

I am currently majoring in Biomedical Engineering, however I see these other terms thrown around all the time. I'd like to know if there is a difference or if these terms are simply synonyms. Thanks! #general #anyone #professors #health...

#nanotechnology

Tamarious T.’s Avatar
Tamarious T. Aug 26, 2018 110 views

What web-sites should I go to to look for scholarships?

I’m a high school senior and I would love to start applying for scholarships. I just don’t know where to start or what web-sites to look on. #scholarships...

#anyone

Brenden S.’s Avatar
Brenden S. Feb 08, 2017 355 views

How much does a construction company owner make?

I would like to know for my future for my company #anyone #construction...

#construction-management

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. Oct 27, 2016 841 views
Mamie R.’s Avatar
Mamie R. Oct 28, 2016 712 views

When choosing a career which is more important, interest or benefits?

i know it is important to pursue a career in something you love and find genuine interest in. However, with the way the economy is now a days, it is more important to choose a career based on the benefits and salary. Can you sacrifice not making any money to have a career you enjoy? Can you...

#financial-planning #anyone

billy B.’s Avatar
billy B. May 30, 2017 391 views

How to become a firefighter after 4 years in the Marines in the bay area?

What do i need to do and what can help me become a firefighter after the Marines #anyone #career-details...

#firefighting

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 688 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#airplane #commercial-aviation #airline-pilot #aircraft-maintenance #anyone #airplane-pilot #commercial-pilot #air-force

KImberly S.’s Avatar
KImberly S. Mar 08, 2017 301 views

What is the best college/university to graduate as a teacher?

I am im high school and want to start applying for colleges or university...

#anyone

Gion Konrad R.’s Avatar
Gion Konrad R. Mar 02, 2017 620 views

Is it possible to have 2 careers at the same time?

i want to pursue both architect and a game a game developer or a programmer , mostly i have been studying different kinds of programming language for the past years and also theres something inside me that wanting to be an architect for 2 years now. yes. i have been studying about architecture...

#architecture #programming #buisness #anyone

Shardae M.’s Avatar
Shardae M. Feb 14, 2017 433 views

What are your long range and short range goals and objectives, when and why did you establish these goals and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them?

Because some teenagers don't know what they are trying to reach or accomplish....

#anyone

Gena S.’s Avatar
Gena S. Feb 10, 2017 288 views

Writing or journalism

I love writing about romance and whatever pops in my head like free writing but I don't know what major that is so I can start looking at colleges cause I have to start applying in a few months. I need help. I don't know if the major is journalism or what. Please help...

#anyone

Erika S.’s Avatar
Erika S. Jan 21, 2017 293 views

What jobs are hiring ?

I need a job been looking for a job for to long now...

#anyone

Chloe W.’s Avatar
Chloe W. Oct 31, 2016 303 views

Is there any sort of STEM work that can be done while still in college?

I am soon to be in college, and would like to know....

#anyone

Marlee H.’s Avatar
Marlee H. Oct 30, 2016 499 views

As an introvert how do I prepare to live in dorm with strangers?

It is difficult to talk to new people #history #anyone #with...

#same

Aaron T.’s Avatar
Aaron T. Oct 28, 2016 324 views

Can anyone give me advice on seeking easy and effective methods for obtaining scholarships?

I want to know more efficent ways to build money saving, loan free, scholarships....

#anyone

Jenny S.’s Avatar
Jenny S. Oct 27, 2016 353 views

Is the University of New Haven the best forensics college?

I'm looking into different colleges that offer my major. #professional #forensics #anyone #the...

#within

Deshona R.’s Avatar
Deshona R. Oct 26, 2016 332 views

The college you have chosen for your career path, did it fit exactly as you hope for?

As a highschool senior this year and it's coming down almost to graduation,I really don't know what to expect out of a college. For example, is it going to help me with my future plans and better prepare me for the world with internships and more....

#anyone

cynthia M.’s Avatar
cynthia M. Oct 24, 2016 414 views

What kinds of jobs would be most beneficial in the career category of computer science?

list some jobs with the highest pay, that are most beneficial and won't require an unstable scedule, and will be a helpful and necessary career to others (i.e. a market that hasn't been filled and would help people). #anyone #to #has #opinion #good #that...

#contribute

Rotchil C.’s Avatar
Rotchil C. Oct 21, 2016 410 views

Information technology

I want to go to college and i don't know what to do about what i want to study in.I just need some help to know what class i should take and is there any requirements that i need for that major. #technology #information-technology...

#anyone

AnnaLyssia A.’s Avatar
AnnaLyssia A. Oct 21, 2016 290 views

What kinds of jobs are available for a biology major?

I'm really interested in biology and would like to major in it when I got to college. The only problem is that I'm not too sure what to do after college, job wise....

#anyone

Gabrielle M.’s Avatar
Gabrielle M. Sep 19, 2016 439 views

What is the best way to apply for an internship? How long through my college career should I wait before doing so?

I am pursuing a job in the field of Social Work and I was just curious about the internship process....

#anyone