Career Questions tagged Anyone

Melinda S.’s Avatar
Melinda S. Mar 09 28 views

How do I become a Criminal Investigator in Canada?

I'd love to know how I can become a criminal investigator, and I'd love to know the process and what it looks like. I also wanna know "Do I have to be a police officer to be a criminal investigator?" My Questions: How much do they get paid a year? Do I have to be a police officer first?...

#police #pro #anyone #kerala #in #janitor #actors #dcnaada #hit #criminalinvestagator #exams

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Feb 11 64 views

How does one become/apply to be a traveling nurse?

I like traveling and know that it takes a lot of money, but I also would like to help people and not be stuck in one place for too long. #student #anyone...

#everyone

Mercy K.’s Avatar
Mercy K. Jan 28 302 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

#pro #anyone #beauty #kerala #cosmetology #beauty-industry #makeup

Alishia P.’s Avatar
Alishia P. Nov 30, 2020 42 views

How long do you have to college to be a professional vocal instructor?

I would like to know the answer to this question because i enjoy singing and I #anyone would like to help...

Leidy Tatiana O.’s Avatar
Leidy Tatiana O. Nov 10, 2020 242 views

Marketing skills practice

Hi everyone, I'm a 4th year business student but I'm very interested in marketing, I would like to practice more my marketing skills to complement the concepts I have gained in college, the problem is that I don't know where to start. I would like to build my CV towards a marketing career. I...

#college-student #anyone #digital #business #marketing

Angelina S.’s Avatar
Angelina S. Nov 03, 2020 79 views

I'm in 11th grade and beginning to consider applying for scholarships, what do I do first?

Asking this since Idk where to start, I also want to know what kinds of scholarships can I apply for at the moment. #anyone...

#help

Joel M.’s Avatar
Joel M. Oct 28, 2020 108 views

What does it take to become a geographer?

Geography has always been a passion of mine. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood and I'm familiar with many different cities, flags, countries, monuments, etc. as not everyone in my neighborhood was American. Ever since I won my 7th grade Geography Bee, I knew geography was one of my strengths....

#classes #geography #anyone #doctor #geographer #career

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 79 views

What age can you start working at a zoo?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by having us ask questions about our future jobs we would like to have. #anyone...

#career-options

Taylor F.’s Avatar
Taylor F. Oct 20, 2020 61 views

I would like to work with juveniles ! Where is a good place to look for jobs in the juvenile justice system?

I’m majoring in forensic psychology and my main interest is how the juvenile justice system works and it’s jobs with in. I’m really interested in detention centers and juvenile offender council...

#anyone

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18, 2020 113 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31, 2020 365 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#anyone #travel #career-path #help #counselor #career

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Aug 24, 2020 137 views

How does the study cosmetology go as peoples careers ?

I'm in the 11th grade getting ready for my future and dreams that i wanna accomplish in life . so i really wanna study cosmetology because its what I'm best at i guess . how is the paths for this ? #besmart #cosmetology #anyone...

#life

Karim I.’s Avatar
Karim I. Jul 20, 2020 193 views
Akshar K.’s Avatar
Akshar K. Jul 18, 2020 99 views

Volunteering Opportunities

I like to volunteer Online, not sure how and where to start Could you guide me...

#anyone

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. Aug 29, 2018 258 views

What types of jobs are the best to start getting experince?

I am getting ready to apply for my first job, I just want to know what places are the best to go, so I can get the best experience for my field. #anyone...

#firstjob

Evelynn O.’s Avatar
Evelynn O. Aug 29, 2018 2256 views

What's the difference between Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, and Biomechanical Engineering?

I am currently majoring in Biomedical Engineering, however I see these other terms thrown around all the time. I'd like to know if there is a difference or if these terms are simply synonyms. Thanks! #general #anyone #professors #health...

#nanotechnology

Tamarious T.’s Avatar
Tamarious T. Aug 26, 2018 183 views

What web-sites should I go to to look for scholarships?

I’m a high school senior and I would love to start applying for scholarships. I just don’t know where to start or what web-sites to look on. #scholarships...

#anyone

Brenden S.’s Avatar
Brenden S. Feb 08, 2017 476 views

How much does a construction company owner make?

I would like to know for my future for my company #anyone #construction...

#construction-management

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. Oct 27, 2016 984 views
Mamie R.’s Avatar
Mamie R. Oct 28, 2016 1408 views

When choosing a career which is more important, interest or benefits?

i know it is important to pursue a career in something you love and find genuine interest in. However, with the way the economy is now a days, it is more important to choose a career based on the benefits and salary. Can you sacrifice not making any money to have a career you enjoy? Can you...

#anyone #financial-planning

billy B.’s Avatar
billy B. May 30, 2017 503 views

How to become a firefighter after 4 years in the Marines in the bay area?

What do i need to do and what can help me become a firefighter after the Marines #anyone #career-details...

#firefighting

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 1409 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#airplane #commercial-aviation #commercial-pilot #anyone #aircraft-maintenance #airline-pilot #airplane-pilot #air-force

KImberly S.’s Avatar
KImberly S. Mar 08, 2017 423 views

What is the best college/university to graduate as a teacher?

I am im high school and want to start applying for colleges or university...

#anyone

Gion Konrad R.’s Avatar
Gion Konrad R. Mar 02, 2017 1043 views

Is it possible to have 2 careers at the same time?

i want to pursue both architect and a game a game developer or a programmer , mostly i have been studying different kinds of programming language for the past years and also theres something inside me that wanting to be an architect for 2 years now. yes. i have been studying about architecture...

#architecture #programming #buisness #anyone

Shardae M.’s Avatar
Shardae M. Feb 14, 2017 530 views
Gena S.’s Avatar
Gena S. Feb 10, 2017 365 views

Writing or journalism

I love writing about romance and whatever pops in my head like free writing but I don't know what major that is so I can start looking at colleges cause I have to start applying in a few months. I need help. I don't know if the major is journalism or what. Please help...

#anyone

Erika S.’s Avatar
Erika S. Jan 21, 2017 412 views

What jobs are hiring ?

I need a job been looking for a job for to long now...

#anyone

Chloe W.’s Avatar
Chloe W. Oct 31, 2016 390 views

Is there any sort of STEM work that can be done while still in college?

I am soon to be in college, and would like to know....

#anyone

Marlee H.’s Avatar
Marlee H. Oct 30, 2016 611 views
Aaron T.’s Avatar
Aaron T. Oct 28, 2016 416 views

Can anyone give me advice on seeking easy and effective methods for obtaining scholarships?

I want to know more efficent ways to build money saving, loan free, scholarships....

#anyone