Career Questions tagged Firstjob

Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 16 30 views

How do I get a job in forensics?

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and Spanish, and I don't know where to go, where to look, or how to get a job in forensics. I have been looking online a lot, but so far I have only found jobs for chemistry and psychology majors. Thank you #jobs #math #career #forensics #jobinforensics...

#forensicscience #spanish #physics #firstjob

Juno Elsa O.’s Avatar
Juno Elsa O. May 20 335 views

Jobs, Volunteering, and Internships

Hi there! I’m currently an undergraduate student majoring in Psychology and hope to find an internship sometime during the upcoming school year. However, I don’t have a ton of work/volunteer experience and I was wondering where I could find some job/work opportunities. I was also wondering if...

#internship #psychology #firstjob #volunteer #undergraduate

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. Aug 29, 2018 216 views

What types of jobs are the best to start getting experince?

I am getting ready to apply for my first job, I just want to know what places are the best to go, so I can get the best experience for my field. #anyone...

#firstjob

christian W.’s Avatar
christian W. Aug 21, 2018 182 views

Once I graduate college how am i supposed to find a job?

should i find one that fits best for me or one that pays the most...

#firstjob

Joseph Z.’s Avatar
Joseph Z. Aug 17, 2018 200 views

Is it a bad idea to wait until after college to get my first "real" job?

Other than working a bit with my parents on their retail business and running a few small chess camps, I have no work experience and little income coming in. Will that hurt me in the long run when finding a job after college? #firstjob #career...

#experience

Mack M.’s Avatar
Mack M. Apr 12, 2018 431 views

What are some good interview tips for beginner jobs?

I have an interview in a few days for my first job. Are there any helpful tips anyone can give me? #interview...

#firstjob