Career Questions tagged Firstjob

Juno Elsa O.’s Avatar
Juno Elsa O. May 20 185 views

Do I need prior work and volunteer experience to get an internship?

Hi there! I’m currently an undergraduate student majoring in Psychology and hope to find an internship sometime during the next school year. However, I haven’t had any work or volunteer experience before and am looking for some opportunities to help my chances with internships and jobs in the...

#undergraduate #volunteer #firstjob #psychology #internship

Samuel F.’s Avatar
Samuel F. Aug 29, 2018 191 views

What types of jobs are the best to start getting experince?

I am getting ready to apply for my first job, I just want to know what places are the best to go, so I can get the best experience for my field. #anyone...

#firstjob

christian W.’s Avatar
christian W. Aug 21, 2018 158 views

Once I graduate college how am i supposed to find a job?

should i find one that fits best for me or one that pays the most...

#firstjob

Joseph Z.’s Avatar
Joseph Z. Aug 17, 2018 180 views

Is it a bad idea to wait until after college to get my first "real" job?

Other than working a bit with my parents on their retail business and running a few small chess camps, I have no work experience and little income coming in. Will that hurt me in the long run when finding a job after college? #firstjob #career...

#experience

Mack M.’s Avatar
Mack M. Apr 12, 2018 399 views

What are some good interview tips for beginner jobs?

I have an interview in a few days for my first job. Are there any helpful tips anyone can give me? #interview...

#firstjob