Career Questions tagged Paramedic

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 49 views

Who do I have to report to at the end of the day while working as a paramedic?

I am a teenager currently in high school. I am starting to look into career choices for my future. I have always had an interest for #medicine and being a #paramedic. I want to learn more about this #career-path so I can start volunteering and getting internships to build...

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 44 views

What will a typical day look like working as a paramedic?

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 49 views

What are the biggest challenges someone would face while working as a paramedic?

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15 34 views

What are some of the possible shift hours while being a paramedic?

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10 207 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. #paramedic #career #business #career-choice #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#healthcareexpeditions

Eduardo C.’s Avatar
Eduardo C. May 28, 2019 142 views
Emely A.’s Avatar
Emely A. May 28, 2019 160 views

What is needed to study in order to be a paramedic?

What course did you have to take when becoming a paramedic? What school did you go to? Did the school prepare you well? #college-major #major #paramedic...

#medical-school

Oscar V.’s Avatar
Oscar V. May 28, 2019 133 views

What does an EMT do?

Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. May 28, 2019 132 views
Taylor T.’s Avatar
Taylor T. May 14, 2019 134 views
Taylor T.’s Avatar
Taylor T. May 14, 2019 111 views
Sying M.’s Avatar
Sying M. Mar 11, 2019 159 views

What was the hardest thing you do as a paremedic?

I would like to be a paramedic. I am a student in the 11th grade currently attending the job corps program. I am getting my certificate as a CMA. What is the hardest p[art of your job? What do you think makes your job difficult or hard and how do you get over the problem? I would like to know...

#paramedic #career #job #medicine

Larel H.’s Avatar
Larel H. Nov 19, 2018 238 views
Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 274 views

What education is needed to become a paramedic?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#hospital-and-healthcare #paramedic #emergency-response #emergency-medical #emt #healthcare #health #medicine

kylie L.’s Avatar
kylie L. May 17, 2017 417 views
Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 373 views

What kind of injuries do we get in the emergency room?

I would love to understand what types of injuries I might be facing if I get the chance to work in an emergency room at a hospital in the future. #healthcare #emergency-medicine #emergency-room...

#paramedic

Michelle R.’s Avatar
Michelle R. May 20, 2016 749 views

Does having a tattoo really make it difficult for someone to practice medicine?Or is that just a bias opinion due to the bad reputation of tattoos in general?

I personally love tattoos. I do not have one, however thinking of getting a meaningful one soon. YET I always hear from teachers and adults how having "ink" ruin or hinder my chance of having a good career. Even with these warnings I have seen many nurses and doctors with a tattoo. #doctor...

#nurse #paramedic

Michelle R.’s Avatar
Michelle R. May 20, 2016 569 views

How emotionally strong does a nurse or anyone in the medical field have to be?

I am a first year college student who wants to go into the medical field. I am aware that the medical field can be straining emotionally. However I am really curious as too how strong or "cold-blooded" I may have to be. #doctor #nurse #emergency-medicine...

#paramedic

Requelinda C.’s Avatar
Requelinda C. Mar 09, 2016 594 views

After High School I am planning to go into the medical field, I am leaning toward becoming an EMT, What steps would I need to take to becoming a EMT?

I have been interested in the medical field ever since I have been able to read & I am just curious about what path I should take. #doctor #nurse #paramedic...

#emt

Ciara M.’s Avatar
Ciara M. May 07, 2014 1084 views

What do paramedics study?

I would like to start learning now to get a head start on the subjects paramedics study. #science #health #anatomy #paramedic...

#ambulance