Career Questions tagged Paramedic

joshua K.’s Avatar
joshua K. Oct 11, 2021 75 views
Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15, 2020 192 views

Who do I have to report to at the end of the day while working as a paramedic?

I am a teenager currently in high school. I am starting to look into career choices for my future. I have always had an interest for medicine and being a paramedic. I want to learn more about this career-path so I can start volunteering and getting internships to build...

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15, 2020 189 views

What will a typical day look like working as a paramedic?

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15, 2020 301 views

What are the biggest challenges someone would face while working as a paramedic?

Angela H.’s Avatar
Angela H. Oct 15, 2020 160 views

What are some of the possible shift hours while being a paramedic?

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10, 2020 379 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. paramedic career business career-choice medicine medical healthcare...

healthcareexpeditions

Emely A.’s Avatar
Emely A. May 28, 2019 292 views

What is needed to study in order to be a paramedic?

What course did you have to take when becoming a paramedic? What school did you go to? Did the school prepare you well? college-major major paramedic...

medical-school

Oscar V.’s Avatar
Oscar V. May 28, 2019 222 views
Sying M.’s Avatar
Sying M. Mar 11, 2019 350 views

What was the hardest thing you do as a paremedic?

I would like to be a paramedic. I am a student in the 11th grade currently attending the job corps program. I am getting my certificate as a CMA. What is the hardest p[art of your job? What do you think makes your job difficult or hard and how do you get over the problem? I would like to know...

medicine career job paramedic

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 403 views

What education is needed to become a paramedic?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college...

medicine hospital-and-healthcare emergency-medical health paramedic healthcare emergency-response emt

kylie L.’s Avatar
kylie L. May 17, 2017 580 views
Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 504 views

What kind of injuries do we get in the emergency room?

I would love to understand what types of injuries I might be facing if I get the chance to work in an emergency room at a hospital in the future. healthcare emergency-medicine emergency-room...

paramedic

Michelle R.’s Avatar
Michelle R. May 20, 2016 891 views

Does having a tattoo really make it difficult for someone to practice medicine?Or is that just a bias opinion due to the bad reputation of tattoos in general?

I personally love tattoos. I do not have one, however thinking of getting a meaningful one soon. YET I always hear from teachers and adults how having "ink" ruin or hinder my chance of having a good career. Even with these warnings I have seen many nurses and doctors with a tattoo. doctor...

paramedic nurse

Michelle R.’s Avatar
Michelle R. May 20, 2016 687 views

How emotionally strong does a nurse or anyone in the medical field have to be?

I am a first year college student who wants to go into the medical field. I am aware that the medical field can be straining emotionally. However I am really curious as too how strong or "cold-blooded" I may have to be. doctor nurse emergency-medicine...

paramedic

Requelinda C.’s Avatar
Requelinda C. Mar 09, 2016 857 views
Ciara M.’s Avatar
Ciara M. May 07, 2014 1285 views

What do paramedics study?

I would like to start learning now to get a head start on the subjects paramedics study. science health anatomy paramedic...

ambulance