Career Questions tagged Carpentry

Kevon H.’s Avatar
Kevon H. Aug 26 61 views

What is a regular day like for workers in carpentry?#carpentry

I am trying to learn the trade carpentry and I am just seeking out information. job...

carpentry

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Dec 03, 2020 134 views

How would i go about getting a job in carpentry

carpentry I want to become a carpenter but i airline-industry have a lot of training my future goal is to be a union...

Adrianna M.’s Avatar
Adrianna M. Nov 05, 2020 149 views

Carpentry, How do you know its the right career.

I really love working with wood, I have really good woodworking skills. I am From A town Called Gallup, in New Mexico. My hobby's are really just designing things with wood. career...

carpentry

cristoval S.’s Avatar
cristoval S. Sep 03, 2020 227 views

Would you prefer carpentry as your career or architecture?

Being a carpenter was always a job i wanted since a kid. Architecture on the other hand has been my dream job. I would enjoy learning about designing buildings and write blueprints. carpentry...

architecture

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26, 2020 227 views

What classes should I take for carpentry?

My school has a few carpentry classes but I took them all and was wandering if there were any carpentry classes after high school. carpentry...

construction

Jairah T.’s Avatar
Jairah T. Feb 24, 2020 214 views

What certificates do you need to succed in carpentry?

I'm a active person and have learned about measurements career carpentry carpenter...

job

Liz P.’s Avatar
Liz P. Oct 08, 2019 225 views

What is a day like in your job and do you enjoy what you do? What do you not enjoy?

I'm a job corps student looking to become a union carpenter and would like to know what I should do to be the employee the union wants. construction...

carpentry

stephen H.’s Avatar
stephen H. Aug 21, 2019 216 views

What certifications do I earn for carpentry?

Thank you in advance for your advice! carpentry...

certifications

Levi K.’s Avatar
Levi K. Jul 25, 2019 191 views
Levi K.’s Avatar
Levi K. Jul 25, 2019 296 views

What kind of atmosphere does a typical work site have?

What kind of atmosphere does a typical work site have when on the job in carpentry? For both building projects and things like cabinet making. construction carpentry career job...

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Jul 18, 2019 505 views

How is job security for Carpenters?

I'm currently thinking about becoming a carpenter, and would like to know if the field has decent job security or not. carpentry construction...

job-security

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Jul 18, 2019 246 views

What's a typical day like for Journeyman Carpenters?

I'm considering becoming one and would like to know what day-to-day life is like. carpentry construction...

typical-day

Samuel E.’s Avatar
Samuel E. Jul 18, 2019 203 views

What kind of advancement is available to Carpenters?

I'm currently training at San Jose Job Corps to become a carpenter. I've been giving thought to the idea of becoming a Journeyman Carpenter, but am not sure if that's where I'd like to ultimately end up. carpentry construction advancement...

career

Bishop D.’s Avatar
Bishop D. Jul 11, 2019 215 views

Do you need to know electrical if you want to work in the carpentry?

do you get to make buildings and places to live for people#career-development carpentry electrical...

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 17, 2019 205 views

What would you say is the most important part of Tile/marble setting?

other then the obvious issues example: exact measurements, good placement...ect. tile/marble carpentry...

mistakes