Career Questions tagged Building

trenton S.’s Avatar
trenton S. Nov 03 57 views

Hey i wanted to know what are the yearly salary's for Building Construction Technology, Pre-Apprentice

hi my name is Trenton I will someday like to start my own construction company one day, I'm currently in rolled and joliet job-corps center very hardworking love getting things done love learning new skills, also like to travel try new things meet new people experience new foods and cultures....

technology money construction job-corps career building

Carter D.’s Avatar
Carter D. Nov 01 95 views

What would be a good path to go into construction?

I am 17 years old, I go to school at Day Spring Christian School, I am enrolled into OTC in construction for cabinet making and trim, I have been building stuff from a very young age, and I am really good at making things detailed. construction building...

career-path

Dejanae W.’s Avatar
Dejanae W. Jul 30 200 views

would being an architect actually make a good career?

i’ve stuck to the thought of my career job being an architect, but i can’t seem to find much about the job. i’ve watched maybe two videos on youtube about finding offers, and how it’s kind of difficult to get customers sometimes, so mostly you’re just waiting for a call. also, i’ve found that...

college architect building architecture art designing career goals

Malachi D.’s Avatar
Malachi D. Mar 01 144 views

Advanced Science Technology

How can a person like me get their hands on advanced technology and parts to build things of those natures? technology...

building

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Aug 03, 2020 153 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Jul 29, 2020 427 views

Why is it hard to build my network and find a mentor in my field of study?

I am an IT major. I tried my best to build my network and find a mentor, but it's really hard. Maybe, I am not doing it the right way. I need help....building my network, finding a mentor.....almost EVERYTHING. Technology might be in demand, but it's really hard to find a job without...

college help networking mentor july20 building technology major network

Timothy C.’s Avatar
Timothy C. Aug 27, 2019 197 views

How is the environment like in the construction field?

I am a Job Corps student and want to know more about the career I'm going to be learning construction...

building

Noah N.’s Avatar
Noah N. Aug 13, 2019 209 views

Have people got injured?

I'm going into plumbing Building...

Levi K.’s Avatar
Levi K. Jul 25, 2019 204 views
Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12, 2019 254 views

What would you say is the most rewarding part of the job?

Other then seeing a finished building or work site what makes you feel then best about getting the job done. Carpentry Hard work...

building

Rodrigo C.’s Avatar
Rodrigo C. May 19, 2016 485 views

what kind of college could i go to for a soccer player

I like soccer because i been playing sense i was 6 years old. soccer is my best sport i played for 1/7 years.every year. college soccer...

building

sammy L.’s Avatar
sammy L. May 17, 2016 455 views

What can I do in high school to prepare for a career in architecture?

I know that I should go to college and major in the right subject but is there anything I can do in hs to get there faster? architecture architect...

building

Omar F.’s Avatar
Omar F. Apr 10, 2016 595 views

graduated with 2:1 in Quantity Surveying but do not want to work in the field

Hi Guys. I hope someone can really help me, i have graduated in QS and during the course wanted to change but was not sure what to, so i completed the course, now i do not to do quantity surveying,.oh yeah also got a hnc in CAD + Construction. which i did before i went to quantity surveying...

cost-estimates construction cad architecture building surveying

Emerald W.’s Avatar
Emerald W. Dec 09, 2015 1127 views

Lost looking for careers design houses

EDUCATION I'VE COMPLETED: Western Australia Certificate of Education Governor Stirling Senior High School, 2012 ; Certificate III in Media Completed at Central TAFE, 2012; Certificate II in Music; Completed at Cyril Jackson Senior High School, 2012; Certificate III Business and Certificate...

houses design drafting building real-estate interior

Jayden L.’s Avatar
Jayden L. Oct 19, 2015 718 views

what is the best collage i should go to if i whant to be an arcitect

I would kindly like to know what the best way for me to become an architect. And what collages would be good for that creative...

building