Career Questions tagged Building

Mariah M.’s Avatar
Mariah M. Aug 03 25 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Jul 29 101 views

Why is it hard to build my network and find a mentor in my field of study?

I am an IT major. I tried my best to build my network and find a mentor, but it's really hard. Maybe, I am not doing it the right way. I need help....building my network, finding a mentor.....almost EVERYTHING. Technology might be in demand, but it's really hard to find a job without...

#major #mentor #building #network #july20 #networking #college #help #technology

Timothy C.’s Avatar
Timothy C. Aug 27, 2019 58 views

How is the environment like in the construction field?

I am a Job Corps student and want to know more about the career I'm going to be learning #construction...

#building

Noah N.’s Avatar
Noah N. Aug 13, 2019 80 views

Have people got injured?

I'm going into plumbing #building...

Levi K.’s Avatar
Levi K. Jul 25, 2019 85 views

What time period elapses between pay raises in Carpentry?

Not just construction carpentry, also woodcraft. #construction #woodwork #carpentry #woodcraft...

#building

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 13, 2019 105 views
Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12, 2019 92 views
Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12, 2019 123 views

What would you say is the most rewarding part of the job?

Other then seeing a finished building or work site what makes you feel then best about getting the job done. #carpentry #hard work...

#building

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12, 2019 154 views
Jason P.’s Avatar
Jason P. May 03, 2019 112 views
Marvin M.’s Avatar
Marvin M. Oct 30, 2017 565 views
Rodrigo C.’s Avatar
Rodrigo C. May 19, 2016 407 views

what kind of college could i go to for a soccer player

I like soccer because i been playing sense i was 6 years old. soccer is my best sport i played for 1/7 years.every year. #college #soccer...

#building

sammy L.’s Avatar
sammy L. May 17, 2016 361 views

What can I do in high school to prepare for a career in architecture?

I know that I should go to college and major in the right subject but is there anything I can do in hs to get there faster? #architecture #architect...

#building

Omar F.’s Avatar
Omar F. Apr 10, 2016 517 views

graduated with 2:1 in Quantity Surveying but do not want to work in the field

Hi Guys. I hope someone can really help me, i have graduated in QS and during the course wanted to change but was not sure what to, so i completed the course, now i do not to do quantity surveying,.oh yeah also got a hnc in CAD + Construction. which i did before i went to quantity surveying...

#construction #surveying #cost-estimates #architecture #cad #building

Emerald W.’s Avatar
Emerald W. Dec 09, 2015 954 views

Lost looking for careers design houses

EDUCATION I'VE COMPLETED: Western Australia Certificate of Education Governor Stirling Senior High School, 2012 ; Certificate III in Media Completed at Central TAFE, 2012; Certificate II in Music; Completed at Cyril Jackson Senior High School, 2012; Certificate III Business and Certificate...

#drafting #real-estate #houses #building #design #interior

Jayden L.’s Avatar
Jayden L. Oct 19, 2015 573 views

what is the best collage i should go to if i whant to be an arcitect

I would kindly like to know what the best way for me to become an architect. And what collages would be good for that #creative...

#building