Career Questions tagged Oncologist

Jacob W.’s Avatar
Jacob W. Mar 26 42 views

What is it like to be an Oncologist?

Primarily, I am curious to know what the working hours, the flexibility of work hours, the levels of stress, and the job salaries are. Also, are there any location restrictions to this career? #oncologist...

#oncology

Jacob W.’s Avatar
Jacob W. Mar 26 33 views

What is involved in becoming an oncologist?

I am most interested in learning how much schooling is involved and how long that will take. Additionally, how much stress does this cause? Will the coursework bog you down? How hard is it to get into medical school? #oncology...

#oncologist

Diamond T.’s Avatar
Diamond T. Aug 23, 2018 126 views
jennifer A.’s Avatar
jennifer A. May 07, 2016 400 views

When wanting to become an oncology nurse, are there any courses in colleges not required, but would be good to take for that?

As many of my family members have been affected by cancer, I have decided I want my life goal to be dedicating my time to patients who are also suffering. #nurse #oncologist #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

isabella R.’s Avatar
isabella R. Nov 16, 2016 452 views

is it necessary to study physics in high school to be paediatric oncologist?

I'm going to be paediatric oncologist so i'm studying chemistry in high school should i study physics? or i can study it in the university? #doctor #medicine #oncology #oncologist...

#pediatric-oncology