Career Questions tagged Med School

Jess R.’s Avatar
Jess R. Sep 11 28 views

What is the 3+3 Family medicine program like?

I was wondering about the accelerated family medicine program for md/do. I'm considering applying but want to know more. What's the residency like? #medicine #doctor #pre-med #family-medicine...

#med-school

Shelana B.’s Avatar
Shelana B. Jul 28 77 views

Should I apply for med school this cycle?

I redid the MCAT during this COVID pandemic setting and I got the same score that I did before. Should I still apply during this cycle or is it better to apply at a later cycle and redo the MCAT? #july20 #med-school...

#mcat

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 295 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

amina S.’s Avatar
amina S. Mar 13, 2019 163 views
Fatima H.’s Avatar
Fatima H. Mar 13, 2019 156 views

What is a day in the life as a ICU nurse?

Ex. Normal routine , how long you work, how do the shifts work #nursing #icunurse #nurse #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Devin O.’s Avatar
Devin O. Mar 08, 2019 162 views

How much supplies do doctors need to keep people safe

Hey! Everyone, if you are a doctor of know a doctor or know a lot about them please answer this simple question how do doctors make their customers happier? Is there a chance that the doctor can be injured or confused in motion? Please answer these questions because I'm in medical school right...

#hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #surgeon #med-school #medicine #healthcare

Ana P.’s Avatar
Ana P. Nov 30, 2018 191 views
Jossie D.’s Avatar
Jossie D. Nov 16, 2018 248 views

What is it like being a midwife?

I am enrolled at Job Corps and I am wanting to know more about what your daily tasks are as a midwife. #nurse #doctor #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#midwife

Cierra E.’s Avatar
Cierra E. Aug 30, 2018 218 views

How intense is the program for Medical Lab Sciences?

I would love to know what to expect if I major in Medical Lab Sciences. Is this going to be a super intense program. #programs #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Morgan T.’s Avatar
Morgan T. Aug 23, 2018 176 views

Where are the best programs to get a DNP from?

I know I want to pursue a DNP, but I'm not sure what the best options are. #nursing #nurse #nurse-practitioner #doctor #medicine #med-school #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Diamond T.’s Avatar
Diamond T. Aug 23, 2018 167 views
Reilly P.’s Avatar
Reilly P. Aug 18, 2018 228 views

How many years of college do you need to be a Pediatric Surgeon?

Hi my name is Reilly.P i'm in 8th grade and I go to Pikeville High school and I know i'm young but i really want to be Pediatric Surgeon I am currently attending the Verizion innovating Learning STEM camp. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics #surgery #surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. Aug 12, 2018 287 views

How can I obtain shadowing opportunities for the medical field?

I want to be a doctor and need shadowing opportunities of various fields. #pre-med #doctor #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Heidy M.’s Avatar
Heidy M. Aug 11, 2018 248 views

Which UC's have the best pre-med programs?

UC: University of California I plan to transfer to a UC and I was wondering which UC's have the best program for pre-med students. #pre-medstudent #transfer #bestucforpre-med #whichucshoulditransferto #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Kaylyn H.’s Avatar
Kaylyn H. Aug 11, 2018 212 views

What are the best ways to find the right medical school for me?

I will be applying to med school in the upcoming years, and I would like to know the most effective ways to find the right one for me. -school #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Angela R.’s Avatar
Angela R. Aug 06, 2018 182 views

Where to start on deciding on MSN program?

After finishing my RN-BSN degree, I am planning on pursing my MSN. How do I decide what type of MSN program to apply for? #lovenursing #msn #bsn #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #nurse...

#nursing

Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. Aug 02, 2018 173 views

How do you make sure you yourself are in the best shape in order to better serve your patients ?

I mean holistically I know it is very important to be the best you you can be in order to really engage in your career if you could give a few tips that’ll be great #bettermebetteryou #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school

Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. Aug 02, 2018 211 views

Following your college career what were some challenges you faced transitioning from college to medical school?

How did you go about choosing a medical school to attend as far as maybe different opportunities they provided and maybe the demographics? #future surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #transition #surgery...

#surgeon

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 207 views