Career Questions tagged Dentistry

Grace A.’s Avatar
Grace A. Nov 26, 2020 84 views

Dental Hygienist Major

Hello, I am currently a freshman in college going on my sophomore year. I am looking into becoming a dental hygienist. Right now, I am a health science major but my school doesn’t offer a dental hygiene major. Can I become a dental hygienist with a bachelor’s degree in health sciences?...

#college #dentistry #dental

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. Nov 23, 2020 54 views

Best dental management company for new grad dentist?

I am a graduating D4 dental student and want to be able to manage my income accurately and predictably. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#givingiscaring

Hala R.’s Avatar
Hala R. Nov 16, 2020 59 views

I want to be an orthodontist, do I have to relate any classes to dentistry during my 4 years of college?

I know I would have to major in a science such as biology or chemistry, but is that it? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can go from not learning anything about teeth in 4 years, to dental school for another 4 years? #dentistry #college #orthodontist #confusedstudent...

#helpwouldbenice

Marcos R.’s Avatar
Marcos R. Nov 05, 2020 163 views

I'm stuck on choosing between engineer, dentist or business careers, where do i begin?

I enjoy playing sports, such as basketball, football and soccer. I would like to find something that will help financially. #dentistry, #engineer,...

#business

juan F.’s Avatar
juan F. Nov 03, 2020 60 views
Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 49 views

What's the most common task you do as a dentist?

I'm a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental field. #dental-hygienist #orthodontics #dentistry...

#dentist

Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 81 views

How do you feel after successfully helping out a patient as a dentist

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dental career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #dentistry...

#career

Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27, 2020 54 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27, 2020 45 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27, 2020 34 views

How much money do a dentist make a year?

Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27, 2020 66 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Oct 19, 2020 50 views

What’s the thing you see the most in your job?

What is the most common thing you do/ people ask you to do when being a dental/dental hygienist....

#dentistry

Julian R.’s Avatar
Julian R. Oct 19, 2020 30 views
Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 104 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#college #dentistry #orthodontist #teeth #dentist

Emem U.’s Avatar
Emem U. Aug 28, 2020 101 views

I know that the specific college isn’t what gets you into dental school, but what are some of the best/most common colleges dental, or even medical, students, go to? (besides the classic Stanford/Harvard ivy league)

I’m a Junior and since I’m taking the SAT this year, I really want to know what score to aim for based off of college options. I’ve done quite some college research, but it would be nice to have some more colleges to consider. #university #college #medical...

#dentistry

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29, 2020 66 views

How much schooling is required to become a forensic odontologist?

I am a third-year biology major interested in the dental field. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#july20

Kailey H.’s Avatar
Kailey H. Jul 22, 2020 93 views

What is it like to be an endodontist? Does the work get repetitive?

I am interested in becoming an endodontist and would like to know if the work gets too repetitive after a while. #july20...

#dentistry

Alison B.’s Avatar
Alison B. Apr 25, 2020 174 views

What major in college to become dental hygienist?

I am a junior in high school and I am very interested in becoming a dental hygienist. As far as I know you have to take pre-req classes for 2 years and get your associates degree then apply for a dental hygiene program which takes 2 years. What is the major you take for the pre-req classes?...

#college #college-major #dentistry #dental-hygienist

May V.’s Avatar
May V. Apr 19, 2020 126 views

What classes do I need to take in order to pursue becoming an orthodontist? What schools are good to get into dental school?

I am an RDA with three years into college . I never finished but was striving to get my bachelors degree. I was also thinking about Becoming a hygienist. Any tips in how to know what to expect or to do? #dentistry...