Career Questions tagged Dentistry

Alison B.’s Avatar
Alison B. Apr 25 99 views

What major in college to become dental hygienist?

I am a junior in high school and I am very interested in becoming a dental hygienist. As far as I know you have to take pre-req classes for 2 years and get your associates degree then apply for a dental hygiene program which takes 2 years. What is the major you take for the pre-req classes?...

#dentistry #dental-hygienist #college #college-major

May V.’s Avatar
May V. Apr 19 76 views

What classes do I need to take in order to pursue becoming an orthodontist? What schools are good to get into dental school?

I am an RDA with three years into college . I never finished but was striving to get my bachelors degree. I was also thinking about Becoming a hygienist. Any tips in how to know what to expect or to do? #dentistry...

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Apr 01 83 views

Is dental hygiene right for me?

I have recently been doing research on dental hygiene because it checks most of the boxed on my list. Making people feel better and working in the healthcare is really important to me, and dental hygiene is just that. I found out that the college I attend has a dual degree program in dental...

#college #dental #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dentist

Tamika M.’s Avatar
Tamika M. Mar 31 81 views

How is dental school structured within the course of 4 years?

I am a senior in high school who is interested in pursuing a career as a dentist and hopefully open my practice one day. #dentistry...

#high-school-classes

Adam B.’s Avatar
Adam B. Mar 13 86 views

do you have to go to college to go to dental school?

two things that I’m good at is talking to people and getting stuff done when I have too I have always wondered if you have to go to college to go to dental school. #dentistry #career #job #college...

#dentist

korey R.’s Avatar
korey R. Jan 30 108 views

do you have to become a dental hygienist before becoming a dentist

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in become a dentist #dentist #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental...

#medicine

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 101 views

Should I be a dental hygenist or a dentist?

I don't care which one I just want to be part of a dental field. #dental-hygienist #dentistry...

#dental

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15, 2019 99 views

Will I have to work at a front desk on the first day if I work in a dentist's office?

I want to help people with their teeth. Do I have to start at the front desk? #dentistry #dental-hygienist...

#dentist

Isabelle G.’s Avatar
Isabelle G. Nov 20, 2019 75 views
Kolby M.’s Avatar
Kolby M. Nov 20, 2019 81 views

What field of dentistry is the best to go into?

I am a junior in High School #dentistry #college...

#dental

Wesley' W.’s Avatar
Wesley' W. Nov 20, 2019 101 views
Kolby M.’s Avatar
Kolby M. Nov 20, 2019 79 views

What is the best college for Dentistry?

I am a Junior in High School. #dentistry...

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Nov 20, 2019 86 views