Career Questions tagged Dentistry

Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Oct 19 7 views

What’s the thing you see the most in your job?

What is the most common thing you do/ people ask you to do when being a dental/dental hygienist....

#dentistry

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 82 views

Do you need to be really good in science to become an orthodontist?

I'm a Junior in high school. I want to know if I have to be really smart in science because I don't want to get to college or university and lose money for something I know I'm not really good at. I want to find the best match for me. #college-majors #university #dental #dental-hygienist...

#dentist #college #teeth #dentistry #orthodontist

Emem U.’s Avatar
Emem U. Aug 28 77 views

I know that the specific college isn’t what gets you into dental school, but what are some of the best/most common colleges dental, or even medical, students, go to? (besides the classic Stanford/Harvard ivy league)

I’m a Junior and since I’m taking the SAT this year, I really want to know what score to aim for based off of college options. I’ve done quite some college research, but it would be nice to have some more colleges to consider. #university #college #medical...

#dentistry

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 47 views

How much schooling is required to become a forensic odontologist?

I am a third-year biology major interested in the dental field. #dental #dentist #dentistry...

#july20

Kailey H.’s Avatar
Kailey H. Jul 22 74 views

What is it like to be an endodontist? Does the work get repetitive?

I am interested in becoming an endodontist and would like to know if the work gets too repetitive after a while. #july20...

#dentistry

Alison B.’s Avatar
Alison B. Apr 25 143 views

What major in college to become dental hygienist?

I am a junior in high school and I am very interested in becoming a dental hygienist. As far as I know you have to take pre-req classes for 2 years and get your associates degree then apply for a dental hygiene program which takes 2 years. What is the major you take for the pre-req classes?...

#college-major #dental-hygienist #dentistry #college

May V.’s Avatar
May V. Apr 19 103 views

What classes do I need to take in order to pursue becoming an orthodontist? What schools are good to get into dental school?

I am an RDA with three years into college . I never finished but was striving to get my bachelors degree. I was also thinking about Becoming a hygienist. Any tips in how to know what to expect or to do? #dentistry...