Career Questions tagged Dentistry

Allen T.’s Avatar
Allen T. Sep 28 46 views

What do I need to do to become an orthodontist or dentist?

I am 14 and in the 9th grade. I have decided to choose being an orthodontist to be my career. I want to know what steps do I have to take to become one? dentistry college college-major...

dentist

Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. Sep 15 70 views
Danny H.’s Avatar
Danny H. Jun 13 85 views

What’s it like to be a dentist?

I’m in high school and I love science and biology. I think dentistry might be right for me. dentist dentistry...

dental-hygienist

Jack F.’s Avatar
Jack F. Jun 04 96 views

Is it okay to continue a medical course even if you are not passionate about it?

I have been studying Dentistry for 2 years in University now. I know I can finish Dentistry if I persist and carry on. But Dentistry just takes so long, and it exhausts me mentally, emotionally, and physically. I know I can get another job after I finish this degree, I am just having my...

college confused dentistry lost careerpath

Zamira D.’s Avatar
Zamira D. Mar 22 118 views

I need advice on becoming a dental hygienist to then becoming a general dentist

I’m currently in my final year of highschool and I don’t have a lot of money for 8yrs of schooling to be a dentist so I wanted to start off as being a dental hygienist so I would be able to afford going to school and become a general dentist. I been needing advice because I don’t really have...

dentistry general dental-hygienist dental dentist

Danell L.’s Avatar
Danell L. Mar 17 215 views

What are some jobs in the dental field that do not require an extreme amount of schooling?

I was looking into dental hygiene, but i’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed because they want me to look for a job that earns more money. dental-hygienist dental dentistry dental-hygiene...

dentist

orpi S.’s Avatar
orpi S. Jan 26 157 views

what jobs i medical field are ideal ?

hii my name is orpita and i'm currently in year 11 and i really want to become a doctor so please give me some advices! thank youu doctor pediatrician neurosurgeon dentistry doctor doctor...

doctorate-degree

Mimi A.’s Avatar
Mimi A. Jan 25 244 views
Grace A.’s Avatar
Grace A. Nov 26, 2020 234 views

Dental Hygienist Major

Hello, I am currently a freshman in college going on my sophomore year. I am looking into becoming a dental hygienist. Right now, I am a health science major but my school doesn’t offer a dental hygiene major. Can I become a dental hygienist with a bachelor’s degree in health sciences?...

college dental dentistry

Alec J.’s Avatar
Alec J. Nov 23, 2020 210 views

Best dental management company for new grad dentist?

I am a graduating D4 dental student and want to be able to manage my income accurately and predictably. dental dentist dentistry...

givingiscaring

Hala R.’s Avatar
Hala R. Nov 16, 2020 122 views

I want to be an orthodontist, do I have to relate any classes to dentistry during my 4 years of college?

I know I would have to major in a science such as biology or chemistry, but is that it? I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can go from not learning anything about teeth in 4 years, to dental school for another 4 years? dentistry college orthodontist confusedstudent...

helpwouldbenice