Career Questions tagged Youth

Austin P.’s Avatar
Austin P. Jan 03 60 views

Junior Firefighter Programs

What can I do to get myself into one? What should I expect? Requirements? Fees? EMS Firefighter Firefighting Firefighters Youth...

career

aaliyah S.’s Avatar
aaliyah S. Jun 24, 2021 100 views

How can I succeed in a field that I am passionate about?

I want to become an early childhood education teacher but often get cold feet about making it in the adult world. youth education...

college

Greysen A.’s Avatar
Greysen A. Aug 12, 2018 652 views

What should I go to school for to work in a nonprofit?

I am really interested in working in a nonprofit, maybe something that has to do with LGBT, kids, or human rights. I think I would be interested in being a therapist of some sort within the organization. I was just wondering what would be suggested for me to go to school for to major in, and...

youth college-majors therapy nonprofits human-resources humanrights lgbt

Joy Clarisse S.’s Avatar
Joy Clarisse S. May 13, 2016 1735 views

What advice do you have for an aspiring leader?

In the program I'm going into for college, I am a part of a cohort. We are expected to show and learn about leadership qualities. What can I do to further my leadership? leadership leader youth leaders youth-leadership student-leadership leading-people...

leading-teams

Marcus T.’s Avatar
Marcus T. Aug 18, 2016 971 views

How long would it take me to go into youth ministry- coaching and get enough information to become a part time coach, full time campus life director?

I want to go into youth ministry to teach more kids about jesus, and id also like to become a basketball coach. leadership mentoring coaching youth...

outgoing

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. May 26, 2016 530 views

What kind of field can i go into in which i work with youth?

I am now entering the 10th grade and I fell as if i am starting to find myself. I am a very energetic and intelligent individual. I am interested in a carer that doesn't involve me sitting behind a desk, I am interested in working with youth but not sure in which field would best suit me....

social-work youth urban-youth

Khuslen S.’s Avatar
Khuslen S. May 21, 2016 680 views

What are yours interests outside of school?

Individuals often ask this question because if you find what you love early on, then you will skip years of skating by. Try new things. Expose yourself to different people and activities. Only then can you find what you want to do with your life. general intern...

youth

Joy Clarisse S.’s Avatar
Joy Clarisse S. May 13, 2016 735 views

How did you get to be successful in youth ministry?

I am going to college to get an M. Div in Pastoral Studies and I plan to be a youth minister. How do I make sure I can be successful in this? leadership youth ministry youth-ministry youth-leadership christian ordained-ministry...

youth-advocacy

jaime G.’s Avatar
jaime G. Mar 01, 2016 937 views

I want to become a music teacher for smaller children like in kindergarten, is this a good idea?

I want younger children to be exposed to various types of music because music is a major thing in the world. I do not know how to play any instruments very well besides the saxophone, which will not help me. However, I do want to try and open up a daycare with my bestfriend, and within some...

children youth music-teaching daycare music