Career Questions tagged Christian

Faith’s Avatar
Faith Nov 05, 2020 350 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

Carolyn’s Avatar
Carolyn Aug 16, 2018 532 views

Do colleges look for involvement with sports and organizations?

I participate in cheerleading, track and field, fellowship of christian atheles, younglife, and multiple volunteering programs. Are colleges interested in students tha can balance these things and maintaining a good GPA. Basically, what impact does extra-curriculars bring to the college world....

Elisabeth’s Avatar
Elisabeth Sep 01, 2017 1250 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

Joy Clarisse’s Avatar
Joy Clarisse May 13, 2016 900 views

How did you get to be successful in youth ministry?

I am going to college to get an M. Div in Pastoral Studies and I plan to be a youth minister. How do I make sure I can be successful in this? #leadership #youth #ministry #youth-ministry #youth-leadership #christian #ordained-ministry #youth-advocacy