Career Questions tagged Christian

Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 215 views

Do colleges look for involvement with sports and organizations?

I participate in cheerleading, track and field, fellowship of christian atheles, younglife, and multiple volunteering programs. Are colleges interested in students tha can balance these things and maintaining a good GPA. Basically, what impact does extra-curriculars bring to the college world....

#college #volunteer #trackandfield #cheer #gpa #highschool #christian

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 628 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#love-for-job #christian-college #photography #missionary #photographer #christian #online-journalism #photojournalism #blogger #biblical-history #journalism #missions #blogging #missionwork

Joy Clarisse S.’s Avatar
Joy Clarisse S. May 13, 2016 558 views

How did you get to be successful in youth ministry?

I am going to college to get an M. Div in Pastoral Studies and I plan to be a youth minister. How do I make sure I can be successful in this? #leadership #youth #ministry #youth-ministry #youth-leadership #christian #ordained-ministry...

#youth-advocacy