Career Questions tagged Christian

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 103 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#motivation #socialworker #advice #counselor #christian

Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 289 views

Do colleges look for involvement with sports and organizations?

I participate in cheerleading, track and field, fellowship of christian atheles, younglife, and multiple volunteering programs. Are colleges interested in students tha can balance these things and maintaining a good GPA. Basically, what impact does extra-curriculars bring to the college world....

#college #volunteer #gpa #trackandfield #highschool #cheer #christian

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 784 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#photographer #missions #christian-college #journalism #online-journalism #blogging #christian #photojournalism #blogger #missionwork #missionary #love-for-job #biblical-history #photography

Joy Clarisse S.’s Avatar
Joy Clarisse S. May 13, 2016 642 views

How did you get to be successful in youth ministry?

I am going to college to get an M. Div in Pastoral Studies and I plan to be a youth minister. How do I make sure I can be successful in this? #leadership #youth #ministry #youth-ministry #youth-leadership #christian #ordained-ministry...

#youth-advocacy