Career Questions tagged Love For Job

Amelia P.’s Avatar
Amelia P. Jan 16, 2018 468 views

How can I get my future students to feel confident in front of the classroom?

As an Education Major, I've notice throughout my many field experiences I've notice many students are shy in the classroom because they've either developed a fear of embarrassment, failure or being bullied by peers. It's also know that this time in their life is common to feel these emotions...

#educational-leadership #love-for-job #confidence

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 667 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#christian-college #biblical-history #missionwork #christian #blogger #photojournalism #journalism #love-for-job #blogging #online-journalism #missionary #photographer #photography #missions

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 28, 2016 848 views

What do you love about your job?

I am a high school student who has seen both the best and worst of many individuals' careers. I have seen people take up their careers, only to end up struggling to keep up with them. Lately, I haven't met many people who are happy doing what they do. Individuals have their own circumstances...

#job #career-choice #student #appreciation #love #inspiration #love-for-job #career