Career Questions tagged Inspiration

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Nov 07, 2021 234 views

What was your biggest inspiration that led to your career path?

I want to know what made people choose the current path they follow. Do they enjoy their job or are they doing it for the money? Was there a large event that happened or was there an underlying passion for your career? #career-choice

Alliyah’s Avatar
Alliyah May 30, 2020 546 views

Since the acting and film world is so competitive, how do I succeed in getting my name out there and where do I start?

I am an incoming sophomore at Georgia State University. So many people attend this school, so I don't know where to start making connections in order to get into the acting and film industry. #JULY #JULY20 #actress #acting #film #film-acting #college #cinematography #creativity #inspiration...

Mia’s Avatar
Mia Apr 29, 2018 650 views

How do you keep people happy in bad conditions?

I am in the marching band at my school. We practice for 6 months in hot South Florida and sometimes people decide to just give up. As a section leader and leader in the band I have a responsibility to keep spirits high when we spend hours outside running around in 100+ degree weather. How do...

Susan’s Avatar
Susan Jan 18, 2018 465 views

What are sources of creative inspiration around you that help you complete your work?

As someone who always struggles to be seized with enough passion to create things, I wondered what inspires you. I saw a Vox video on youtube about how nature itself can be a model of design and a source of inspiration, and I was wondering how people come by their professional ideas. #inspiration

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Jan 16, 2018 674 views

How, through my future career, can I inspire young kids to make a difference in their community?

I want to make a lasting impact on the people I work with, and I want the children I see to be inspired to work hard and positively impact the people around them. What are some ways I can help kids achieve this? #positivity #inspiration #medicine #children #working-with-children...

aesha’s Avatar
aesha Jul 26, 2017 758 views

How should i get idea for my new ui/ux project!?

I am keen to work and solve UI/UX problems but I am running out of new unique ideas, its research phase for me. any ideas on how and what should I work on!?
#uiux #ideas #design #project #inspiration #user-interface-design #user problems #japan

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Aug 28, 2016 1164 views

What do you love about your job?

I am a high school student who has seen both the best and worst of many individuals' careers. I have seen people take up their careers, only to end up struggling to keep up with them. Lately, I haven't met many people who are happy doing what they do. Individuals have their own circumstances...

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Jan 05, 2015 971 views

How do you have embellishment ideas for fashion?

I have seen a lot of beautiful embellishment on dresses, shirts, pants, jackets and I would like to be able to do that without thinking to hard. Please help. #fashion #design #fashion-design #designers #ideas #inspiration

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Jan 05, 2015 2022 views

How does a fashion designer stay inspired to design?

For me, I am not always inspired. One day, I will have an idea that I need to sketch out, and on other days I don't. I really don't want this to stop me from accomplishing my goals. Please help. #fashion #fashion-design #motivation #designers #inspiration #pencil-sketching