Career Questions tagged Working With Children

Gabriella C.’s Avatar
Gabriella C. Apr 26, 2018

What is the best way to break the news of the death of a family member to their family?

I am intending on becoming a physicians assistant and I recognize that I may be put in this situation at some point. I would like some tips for this hard topic. #medicine #working-with-children #death #physician-assistant #students-interested-in-career-as-physician-assistants #medical-practice...

#family-medicine #grief-counseling #coping

Gabriella C.’s Avatar
Gabriella C. Apr 26, 2018

What is the best way to cope with potential deaths of medical patients?

I am going to be a physician's assistant and I plan to work in pediatrics. I want to know coping methods people in the medical profession have to cope with deaths of patients. #medicine #physician-assistant #students-interested-in-career-as-physician-assistants #death #copingmethods #patients...

#pediatrics #working-with-children

Brittney D.’s Avatar
Brittney D. Jan 16, 2018

I love kids beside a teacher, what jobs are out there for me?

I’m case being a teacher doesn’t work out I want to know what other options I have. #education #teaching #children...

#working-with-children

Jennifer R.’s Avatar
Jennifer R. Jan 16, 2018

How, through my future career, can I inspire young kids to make a difference in their community?

I want to make a lasting impact on the people I work with, and I want the children I see to be inspired to work hard and positively impact the people around them. What are some ways I can help kids achieve this? #positivity #inspiration #medicine #children #working-with-children...

#community-outreach

Andre S.’s Avatar
Andre S. Jan 16, 2018

What is the best school for a working adult/parent in DC area?

I live in greater DC area, working adult and parent full time both. #scholarships #working-with-children...

Jalencia P.’s Avatar
Jalencia P. Apr 12, 2018

Do you think there needs to be more investigation when doing CPS

I'm an adopted child, along with my twin brother, who's special needs and I found out not too long ago that there are actually a lot of adopted and foster kids in my area. But, not all are in a loving caring home like I am. I feel like I should step in, give back to the kids and make a change...

#children #career-choice #working-with-children #child-care #career-path #child-development

Jalencia P.’s Avatar
Jalencia P. Apr 12, 2018

Why isn't anyone standing up for helpless kids?

Some are too young to understand and some are old enough and people might think that the child is overacting and just want attention. #child-development #working-with-children #child-care #children #career-choice...

#career-path

Carlyne C.’s Avatar
Carlyne C. Apr 12, 2018

which college is best for a career in working with special needs kids?

I am torn between 3 different career choices and i am having trouble finding a good college that has a great program for this and im having trouble. #college #special-needs-children #working-with-children #child-development...

#early-childhood-education

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018

What are requirements I would have to meet in order to become an Early Childhood Educator?

I have a experience working in a preschool and it made me see being a teacher in early childhood as a possible career interest for me. #early-childhood-education #preschool #teaching #teacher...

#working-with-children

Blessing N.’s Avatar
Blessing N. Jan 24, 2018

If I want to become a pediatrician, what major should I begin with?

I plan on doing a double major, so I would like to know which ones I should take to pursue a career as a pediatrician....

#working-with-children

Martha S.’s Avatar
Martha S. Jan 16, 2018

What are some fields that work with children?

I'm mostly interested in mental health like child psychologist but open to any other focuses with children. I think it's good to have a back up plan for college just in case. Thx!...

#working-with-children

Hannah B.’s Avatar
Hannah B. Jan 16, 2018

Is there anyone who likes being a social worker? If so, what about it do you like?

I’m passionate about helping kids overcome obstacles and I’ve had a bit of experience taking care of and being the head organizer of activities for a family whose kids who are pretty messed up because of their parents and who have had a brush with the system. Everyone I’ve talked to who is a...

#socialwork #working-with-children

Tiahna D.’s Avatar
Tiahna D. May 30, 2017

How is the work schedule like for anesthesiologists and what does their daily routine look like?

I have always wanted to be in the medical feild for as long as I could remember. For a long period of time I was really interested in becoming a surgeon but as I got older I didn't eel it was right for me and while watching tv series and talking with my mom I learned more about...

#daily-life #majors #working-with-children #career-details #anesthesiologist #work-life-balance

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 10, 2017

What are the benefits of being a pediatrician?

What are some of the benefits and how would some of these help me #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #children #working-with-children...

#employee-benefits

Sameeha R.’s Avatar
Sameeha R. Oct 26, 2016

What are some tips on becoming a pediatrician?

I would like to know any and everything I can from any and every source about becoming an awesome and loving pediatrician. How can I get my patients to be comfortable around me? Any tips on this topic would be really nice and helpful. #pediatrics #babies...

#working-with-children

Valerie R.’s Avatar
Valerie R. Nov 19, 2015

whats the highest degree or certification to become a preschool teacher?

i grew up helping taking care of kids , and i play school sometimes with my younger siblings and enjoy being there kinder teacher so now that i'm older in want to become one . #children...

#working-with-children

Erinise S.’s Avatar
Erinise S. Aug 27, 2015

What kind of careers are out there working with young children?

I really want to work with young kids, newborn to about kindergarten, but I don't want to be a teacher (typical, I know) and I don't really want to work in a daycare. I've even thought about being a pediatric nurse or neonatal nurse but I don't know if I could really handle seeing little cute...

#working-with-kids #working-with-children #college #nurse #career #social-work

Karen B.’s Avatar
Karen B. Dec 16, 2014

What are the steps one needs to take in order to become a pediatric nurse? Internships? Classes?

I am a Senior in high school and I want to be a pediatric nurse because I love children. I have worked at a camp around children. I have volunteered at a camp with all girls. I have interned at a school in the third grade class. Is there anything else I could do? If these aren't good things to...

#nursing #pediatrics #working-with-children #health