Career questions tagged working-with-children

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Katherine110 views

What is it like to work with special needs children and how do I deal with it?

I am interested in considering the idea of working with youth who have special needs. But I don't interact with children very often so I only really know how people around my age with special needs, such as autism, act. I'm aware that because they are children, their temper and behavioral decisions are going to be different, but I would like to know how I should react in this kind of situation. Also, since it is an emotionally and mentally demanding job, how do I manage my own frustrations and stress by myself when it feels like things are too much?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ella180 views

How do I work with kids with not a lot of school and alright pay?

I'm not smart and still want to work with children.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Charlene198 views

How is being an inspirational person going to influence my pediatrician path ?

I am 14 and in 8th grade.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lynette456 views

How can I make myself and my environment more positive while being a pediatrician?

I am in the 8th grade and want to go to the medical field.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addison203 views

What classes did you take in high school that made you interested in childcare?

I am interested in being a childcare worker.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Callie197 views

What are the ups and downs of being a daycare worker?

I’m a Middle school student who’s interested in being a daycare worker, and I’ve wondered a few things about it. What kind of education do you need to be able to become a daycare worker? What are the ups and downs of working with children and caring for them?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rosemarie1728 views

What are the best things of being a child care worker?

I am a middle school student and have always wanted to be a child care worker but I don’t know if I would like it. If any one has been or is a child care worker could you share some experiences you had?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kameren194 views

Where to start

What college should I go to for child psychology, or even a kindergarten teacher? Where should I start now in the present to make my way up to the college level?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tennyson373 views

How do I find my style for teaching students of a high-school and beyond level?

How do I go about creating my own teaching style as a music teacher? I know everyone teaches a little bit different and I would like some tips to help figure out my style!

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Celeste594 views

What is the most difficult part of working in education? How did you over come it? Why would you consider it most difficult ??

What is the most difficult part of working in education? How did you over come it? Why would you consider it most difficult ?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addison303 views

How do I start becoming a child care worker ?

HOW DO I START BECOMING A CHILD CARE WORKER I really just wanna help kids in need and that are in danger due to the families of the kid. Just let me know

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
valerie746 views

What can i study if I want to open my own childcare business?

what. I want to open a childcare center, what do I study?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sam680 views

What’s a good career to work with kids?

What’s a good way to grow experience working with children? I’ve always liked kids and would love to have a career working with them it’s my dream job..

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Eddie630 views

What classes should I take in high school to be a child life specialist?

I’m currently a sophomore in high school and I want to be a child life specialist. I’m not sure what to study in college or what AP classes would be helpful. I’m currently enrolled in principles of education and training where I will eventually work with preschool aged kids and am in a health science class and previously took medical terminology. Also, are there any jobs in hospitals that a high school student could work? Are there any programs in the Houston area for training CCLS’s? College recommendations. I know this is a lot for a sophomore but really,thank you so much. :)

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Faye327 views

How do you get as much experience with child behavior as possible as a young teen at a young age

I would love to be a child psychologist and make a good impact on the child's mental help

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bella360 views

How do I find babysitting jobs?

I am going into 9th grade. I love to be around little kids. I do not have many people to babysit for, though. My parents do not want me to put up flyers because they don't want me to be going into other people's homes.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Grace299 views

How do I become a child phycologist? i love being around kids and making them feel loved and they can probably care for themselves, i grew up with a drinking mother so i understand how it feels

How do I become a child phycologist? i love being around kids and making them feel loved and they can probably care for themselves, i grew up with a drinking mother so i understand how it feels.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Genevieve455 views

What schooling do you have to do/degrees to get to become a Child Life Specialist?

What schooling do you have to do/degrees to get to become a Child Life Specialist? I am thinking of going to a college in Washington but I want to look into a program that would really help me become a Child Life Specialist. I am going into 10th grade and wanted to start my college looking prosecute.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addison858 views

what colleges have good programs to become a child life specialist?

What are some things i need to major in to become a child life specalist?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Katlin567 views

What steps need to be taken to open your own daycare?

I am interested in starting up my own preschool or daycare and I am not sure where to start to get that process going.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Whitney248 views

What City and State has the highest salary for a Child Psychiatrist??

hello nice to meet you

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Whitney402 views

What are three important things I should know about being a Child Psychiatrist?

Hey I'm Whitney

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jaelene298 views

What courses are best when wanting to work with kids?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Katlin1585 views

How long have you been working with children?

I am planning on taking a course on early childhood development and am curious on people's experience working with children.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madalynn465 views

Are their ways to make more money over time in the Child Protective Services field?

I was wondering if the salary stays the same over time in this field? If it increases or you cant work your way up?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dani427 views

Is it hard to leave the children if necessary?

Is it hard to leave the children after a bond is made? How do you go about it knowing they may not be happy or safe?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dani531 views

. What kind of children do you meet while working?

Is it always hard to hear what they go through? does it get easier with time?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dani399 views

Is there ever a time where you feel like you can help the children you're working with? If so is it hard to tell them and/or the parents ?

Is there ever a time where you feel like you can help the children you're working with? If so is it hard to tell them and/or the parents

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mariama651 views

Advice for career with children?

I want to work with children/youth as a future career. But I'm scared that I want find job right after finishing my studies. I am thinking of Child Psychologist right now. Do anyone have any advice for me?

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sophia590 views

What are good career paths for someone who enjoys working with children and wants to make a good amount of money?

I would enjoy doing something that helps children and deals with medical things. I also want to make a lot of money.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon