Career Questions tagged Middle School

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 15, 2017 499 views

If I wanted to become a singer, what kind of college would I need to attend ?

I would like to become a singer when I get older, and am wondering what would be a good college to attend . #college #high-school-classes #elementary #middle-school #vocalist #music...

#music-performance

Desiree E.’s Avatar
Desiree E. Sep 01, 2017 376 views

Do you have to teach a subject a specific way or are you allowed to change it?

I've heard that administrations and school boards choose the way you teach a specific topic and I was wondering if there was any room to be more creative with the kids. For example, there are different ways to teach math, but I heard that sometimes you are required to teach it a certain way....

#education #middle-school #teaching

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 15, 2017 469 views

What kind of classes should I sign up for if I would like to become a singer v

I'm wondering what kind of classes would help me with singing or would help me learn more about singing . #college #singer #singing #middle-school...

#elementary-school

Maria A.’s Avatar
Maria A. Oct 22, 2016 512 views

As a teacher, do you have to get certified in different areas of subjects? Or do you have to major/minor in them?

I want to become a middle school biology teacher but I would also like to teach Spanish, Georgia Studies, and math #teaching #biology #mathematics #history #spanish...

#middle-school

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 601 views

How do you find a better way of studying ?

I think there is more than one way of learning, so in order to help produce better grades. Better study habits are necessary, I want better grades. #higher-education #japan #principal #elementary-education #middle-school...

#creative-direction

corey W.’s Avatar
corey W. Mar 10, 2016 688 views