Career Questions tagged Clubs

Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 431 views

How do I get information on different programs and clubs outside of school?

Recently, I have learned about different programs that are offered to students in my community, that I have never heard of before, until now. With this realization, I'd like to know how to be able to get informed if there are other programs or clubs that I'd be able to participate in. Not only...

#communications #clubs #programs #community-outreach #nonprofits #community #student-activities

Aimee V.’s Avatar
Aimee V. Oct 31, 2016 523 views

What clubs/organizations should I take while possibly majoring in astronomy?

I want to major in astronomy (and possibly minor in computer science) and try to get at least a bachelor's degree and at most a master's degree. For the longest time I wanted to work at NASA but I also understand that to get any job relating to astronomy I need to do internships and possibly be...

#organization #clubs #astronomer #astronomy

Britney M.’s Avatar
Britney M. Aug 15, 2016 532 views

What were some entrepreneurial classes that helped you through your journey?

My cousin focused on taking classes related to business & finance while in high school. He also joined clubs dealing with entrepreneurship. So what did you do? #business #finance #entrepreneurship #social #classes #entrepreneur #clubs...

#focused

Matthew W.’s Avatar
Matthew W. Jul 09, 2016 793 views

On-campus activities to exercise business-leadership skills?

Hi all, I know every college campus is different - different clubs, organizations and communities - but what are some on-campus organizations I should look into for more business-leadership experience? #college #business #leadership #organization...

#clubs

Ricku C.’s Avatar
Ricku C. May 27, 2016 1081 views

How can I start a new club chapter at my new high school?

I'm going to be a sophomore in a new high school this fall and I was wondering about how to start a new club chapter for this school. I'm interested in starting clubs like HOSA and Science Olypiad. I want some tips and help on starting the clubs. #science #medicine #high-school...

#clubs #hosa #high-school-classes

Lissy S.’s Avatar
Lissy S. May 27, 2016 788 views

With a busy after school schedule what are some things that stand out in college applications that are not school affiliated?

It's a well known fact that colleges look for many extracurricular activities while viewing an individual's application. At my school I am involved with the drama club and due to the intense schedule of productions, whenever I have free time in the year it is at an awkward time (only December,...

#clubs #extracurriculars #application #admissions #college

Natalie M.’s Avatar
Natalie M. May 13, 2016 1683 views

How many clubs should I get involved in during my Freshman year of college?

I'm thinking of joining quite a few, but I don't want to overload myself and end up shooting myself in the foot...

#clubs