Career Questions tagged Sophomore

Brooklyn M.’s Avatar
Brooklyn M. Mar 17, 2018 1590 views

Can a student recover from failing a college class?

How many classes can a student fail before they are not able to succeed? Can a student recover from a few failed classes after retaking them and getting a better grade? What happens when you take a class that cannot be retaken because it is above 3000, but you need it to succeed? Can I...

#recovery #student-development #class #college #freshmen #sophomore #classes #recover #grades #university #mental-health #student #failure #stress #stress-management #help #gpa

Madison B.’s Avatar
Madison B. Sep 02, 2017 389 views

How do you balance college, work (full or part-time) and still be able to hangout with friends/family?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am struggling with balancing these three things. College and work seem to consume my whole day, every day. #college #sophomore #marine-biology #struggle #part-time-job #nosociallife...

#work-life-balance

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017 458 views

Can you take an AP exam without taking the class?

I honestly am not interested in AP I am more interested in IB however I do want to utilize the time that I can to accumulate as much college credit as possible. So while I am in sophomore year, still in pre-IB is it possible, with study, to take an AP exam and maybe score high enough to get...

#high-school-students #sophomore #high-school-classes #ap #advance-placement

Aye Marie C.’s Avatar
Aye Marie C. May 22, 2016 548 views

Am I better off declaring a major as soon as I enter college or waiting until the end of sophomore year?

I am an international student starting an US college in Fall this year and I want to know if there are better advantages for one option or the other! #college #major #freshman...

#sophomore

Kyana J.’s Avatar
Kyana J. May 21, 2016 513 views

Did you love or hate your college experiemce?

were you that kid that went to every event, or the kid that stayed in their dorm. Did you have friends, join a team, or joined a club? Did you love or hate your college experience? #graduate #sophomore...

#junior

Makenna F.’s Avatar
Makenna F. May 18, 2016 383 views

What are some helpful tips for dorm life in college?

Would like some help because I've never lived in a dorm before #college #sophomore...

#alumni

Morrigan M.’s Avatar
Morrigan M. Apr 15, 2016 667 views

How many years of college do you need to complete to become a social worker?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am interested in becoming a social worker because I want to work with children and give back. Do you need to get your bachelor's and your master's or just your bachelor's? Also what is it like to be a social worker? #social-work #high-school #social-worker...

#sophomore