Career Questions tagged Struggle

Shea M.’s Avatar
Shea M. Apr 27, 2018 316 views

Is my major too specific to get a good job in the future?

I am going into wildlife and conservation biology at URI and I am worried that there wont be that many jobs available to me once I get my degree. I know that there are always jobs for environmentalist majors in general - but maybe my major just isnt practical. #struggle...

#environmental-science

Amenda C.’s Avatar
Amenda C. Jan 23, 2018 245 views

How do people get rich?

When you look around, some of your friends own expensive while you look on the other hand, and they could barely support a meal. #struggle #gap #poverty...

#wealth-management

Amenda C.’s Avatar
Amenda C. Jan 23, 2018 245 views

what is the meaning of life?

When you are at your senior year, classes get easier and workloads just decreased. However, when I sat in the car alone, staring at the school. Wondering what was the whole point, after struggling for 3 years, there's a leap relaxation. And after that, you do it all again with college and...

#life-coach #question #struggle

Jolene Q.’s Avatar
Jolene Q. Jan 22, 2018 328 views

How will I be able to travel after college while finding a stable job?

I worry that I won't have the time or money, anybody have advice? #travel #struggle...

#time-management

Delaini N.’s Avatar
Delaini N. Jan 20, 2018 265 views

What are some tips on not procrastinating on your work?

I am very guilty of waiting until the last minute to do assignments. #procrastination #needtogetaheadofthegame...

#struggle

Dedreonna W.’s Avatar
Dedreonna W. Sep 29, 2017 346 views

If you are struggling to receive scholarships and you are low on money should you attend college?

I am Dedreonna and I am asking this question because my fear is not getting scholarships or many scholarships and being in a bad debt. Should I attend if I am unsure of money situations #money #finance...

#struggle

Madison B.’s Avatar
Madison B. Sep 02, 2017 429 views

How do you balance college, work (full or part-time) and still be able to hangout with friends/family?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am struggling with balancing these three things. College and work seem to consume my whole day, every day. #college #sophomore #marine-biology #struggle #part-time-job #nosociallife...

#work-life-balance

Jonathan F.’s Avatar
Jonathan F. Sep 01, 2017 268 views

What struggles can I expect when starting college?

I want be as ready and prepared as I can when starting college. I want to avoid mistakes many generations of students make when starting college. #struggle...

#beready

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 26, 2016 470 views

How do you stay organized as a high school student?

I am a high school student going into my junior year of high school. Looking back, I seem to always be unorganized with tasks that have to be done. Instead of setting my priorities before doing other work, I tend to pile on the less important jobs, leaving me to struggle to complete the rest of...

#work-life-balance #junior #cross-country #struggle #high-school #student #sports