How do people get rich?

2

When you look around, some of your friends own expensive while you look on the other hand, and they could barely support a meal.
#struggle #gap #poverty #wealth-management

There two big factors that lead to people become rich. Drive, and Luck. edward H.
2

Douglas’s Answer

0

It depends on what "rich" means to you. For some people it's money. For others it's working in a field that you love. You could be the poorest person on the planet, but it doesn't matter as you are doing something you love. Others can make all the money in the world, but be miserable in their life. I don't make tons of money, but I love what I do and the people I work with....and have been with my company for over 19 years. Whatever it is, you have to put everything into it and have a plan with goals. Hope this helps.

0

Veronica’s Answer

0

People get rich by having a a rich mindset. They never stop learning new skills and things. And they have more than one streams of income I recommend reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.

Veronica recommends the following next steps:

• Never stop learning.
  • Have multiple streams of income.
  • Invest
0