Career Questions tagged Life Coach

Trayvon S.’s Avatar
Trayvon S. Aug 16, 2018 186 views

How do you get used to the College life?

Amenda C.’s Avatar
Amenda C. Jan 23, 2018 168 views

what is the meaning of life?

When you are at your senior year, classes get easier and workloads just decreased. However, when I sat in the car alone, staring at the school. Wondering what was the whole point, after struggling for 3 years, there's a leap relaxation. And after that, you do it all again with college and...

#question #struggle #life-coach

Nicole G.’s Avatar
Nicole G. Aug 31, 2017 611 views

I'm nervous about my future.

Is it normal to have anxiety over the future? #anxiety #anxiety-management #life-coach...

#career-counseling

Edmen S.’s Avatar
Edmen S. Sep 01, 2017 340 views

How can I improve myself as a person?

I want to become the best person i possibly can be. #success #life...

#life-coach

James  B.’s Avatar
James B. Sep 01, 2017 192 views

What's the best way to effectively find a job after college?

So I can have the best chance to getting a good job after college and have peace of mind about my future....

#life-coach

Victor B.’s Avatar
Victor B. Apr 05, 2017 905 views

What steps do I need to take to get my life together? (Please see the context)

I am turning 30 this year and life has not been exactly how I want it to be. I have a bachelors degree of applied science in Electronics Engineering from DeVry University but I graduated in 2009 I haven't had any type of tech Jobs. except one. and i feel that that job wasn't very technical...

#art #engineering #computer-science #depression #life-coach #evaluating-resumes #information-technology #life-transitions #job-application #personal-development

Clear X.’s Avatar
Clear X. Apr 25, 2017 727 views

Need career guidance for a counseling career

I am a currently a sophomore marketing major. My own experience with mental health makes me want to inspire others and help them live happily. I hope to apply for mental health counseling, family and relationship therapist, social work master (even to a phd counseling psychology.) My...

#mental-health-counseling #career-counseling #education #life-coach #career #social-work #counseling #psychology

Krystal  H.’s Avatar
Krystal H. Mar 30, 2017 1408 views

What do you do if you're a senior in college and you still don't know what you want to do with your degree?

I have a bachelor's of science degree in psychology. I'm pretty hesitant about getting my masters for a couple of reasons. For one, I don't know what I want. And two, it's really expensive. I've looked at a lot of jobs, but nothing in this field is really catching my eye. I love to do research...

#internship #internships #clinical-research #hospital #clinical-psychology #life-coach #psychology

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Mar 23, 2017 632 views

How do you reconcile between following your passion and choosing a career that can support you financially?

Hello! I am a recent college graduate (got my BA), and I've been recently doing some deep soul searching in terms of life purpose and mission. There is a part of me that wants to go straight for things that I'm interested in but at the same time, I do want to be practical and be in a...

#career-development #career-counseling #life-coach #personal-development #career

Lyndsey H.’s Avatar
Lyndsey H. Feb 10, 2017 789 views

How many years of college is it to become a pediatric physical therapist?

I would like to have a plan for those years of my life. #doctor #medical #healthcare #health #physical-therapy #medical-education...

#life-coach

Jordan C.’s Avatar
Jordan C. Feb 09, 2017 482 views

No qualifications want to go to university or study abroad

I left school with the minimum amount of GCSE's and I want to study abroad or go to university to change my life is it impossible for me to achieve this and how would I be able to do this? #college #career #university #career-counseling #advice #college-advice #career-advice...

#life-coach

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. Oct 25, 2016 441 views

Is it more worth it to be happy for four years at a college you really enjoy but doesn't have the major you want, or settle for four years at a college that has the major you want and be happy for the rest of your life?

I'm struggling a whole lot with choosing a college! I'm in love with Clemson University, but it doesn't have marine biology. The University of South Carolina has marine biology, but I'm not in love with the school. #college #general #marine-biology...

#life-coach

Terrance J.’s Avatar
Terrance J. Aug 27, 2016 809 views
Aaron D.’s Avatar
Aaron D. Aug 12, 2016 723 views

Do I choose a career that would certainly provide an acceptable income or a career that I love but may not go well?

It been 3 years since I left my island and moved to US to have more opportunity. I love filmmaking, special effect since I was a kid and I would like to have a career in filmmaking. The reason I ask this question is because I want to know if doing a job I love is more important than the risk of...

#life-coaching #career-counseling #career-choice #film-making #business #life-coach

Chanel F.’s Avatar
Chanel F. Jun 16, 2016 741 views

Are taking AP classes and a language in high school better than college?

People have told me you don't even get a lot of credits for AP classes and that they just drop you GPA. Is this true? What option will save me more money? Also, when the high school speech guy talked about what he wished he would do he said that he would take the lanuage four years during high...

#student #language-teaching #student-counseling #life-coach #mentoring #professor #graduate #psychology

Susanne B.’s Avatar
Susanne B. May 11, 2016 1067 views

How did you feel when you first left off for college?

I have never been away from home for very long. I am a home body. I am anxious, but I am also very nervous. I just wanted to know if that was normal and if you could share your own personal experiences. #college #human-resources #help #life-coach...

#advising

Sherese B.’s Avatar
Sherese B. May 25, 2016 675 views
Valeria O.’s Avatar
Valeria O. May 21, 2016 700 views

How's a day in the life of a school counselor? What exactly do they do?

I am a Psychology major and I would love to work with bullied kids and help them overcome the pressure and struggle that is for them to go to school. I am not sure if working as a school counselor is the job that will let me have a better approach to this kids, that's why I would like to know...

#educational-coaching #school-psychology #life-coach #clinical-psychology #child-psychology #counselling #psychology

Kivan J.’s Avatar
Kivan J. May 19, 2016 817 views

Is it possible to work multiple jobs within the Psychology/Social Work field?

Within these two fields, it's come many things I want to accomplish. I would love to counsel people and be a Life Coach at the same time. Is it possible to achieve? #psychology #social-work...

#life-coach

Kivan J.’s Avatar
Kivan J. May 19, 2016 360 views

Would a degree in Psychology or Social Work be for suitable for me if I am looking to counsel individuals and becoming a life coach?

I am in the process of transferring to a four year college, but I do not know which route to go. I've always had the passion to speak to people about their problems and find their true potential. Aside from counseling, I also have a dream of becoming a Life Coach. I know that both of these...

#social-work #life-coach #psychology

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. May 13, 2016 539 views

Which is the best way to cope with feeling "stuck" in the career/job that you are in?

I am asking this question because I have the constant thought of possibly being contained with a low-paying job and clinging to the finances of my parents for the rest of my life, which I desperately want to avoid, as does every soon-to-be adult. Some family members say that they are not happy...

#manager #interviews #director #life-coach #counselor #statistics #professor #therapy