How can I meet the right people in order to be successful in life?

I would want to know how I can meet the right people in order to improve my chances of having a successful life? life-coach life

4
Pros
4
0

Lulu’s Answer

Hi Angel

I hope you are well

surround yourself with people and things that remind you of the person you want to be and build a circle of like minded people as you. it really helps when it come to having the same or similar visions and goals. Build a support system that you can count on and let go of those or things that no longer help you progress in life in a healthy, positive and nurturing way. Likewise, don't forget to make time for YOU and get to know yourself

It is a beautiful journey

1
Pros
1
0

Keith’s Answer

I'd have your consider a different question. How do you become a person who can positively influence others and help them succeed?

Your question suggests that you seek to find how others can benefit you, and it highlights that you think that the "answers" to success are found in other people. In truth, you are the person who you will spend the most time with, so you should cultivate not only yourself but your relationship to yourself.

With that said, there is a famous aphorism: "Your vibe attracts your tribe." In short, we attract people who are similar to us. Like videogames? Chances are your friends will like them too. Like a specific TV show? Those you interact with will likely find it good too. So, when it comes to being around people who are successful and who can give insight into pathways to it, you need to focus on becoming that kind of person.

Set goals. Make them have a time limit. Make them so you can fail at them.

Many people set abstract generic goals. For example, a student will say, "I want to do well in school." This fails as a goal. If he/she get all "C's", did they do well? Who knows? But, the student can feel that they hit their mark because it was so vague to begin with. YOU cannot find success without the clear chance of failure. If the student, instead, said, "I will get, at least, 3 B's and 2 A's this semester," it is a much better goal. Why? Because if he/she gets 4 B's and one A, they failed at their goal. Notably, they still did well, but you cannot take pride in reaching a goal, if there isn't the risk of a failure at it. Failure is not the opposite of success, it is the only path to success (e.g., Edison made 99 inventions that didn't work as a lightbulb, then finally found one that did).
0

Andrew’s Answer

Let me ask you this: Who in your life do you admire right now? Can you think of how you were inspired to write this question on here? Who in your life do you know or who inspires you to be better? Those are the people that you want to spend more time with. Take the first step and reach out to someone and be vulnerable. Tell them you admire them and ask them for advice. Taking that first vulnerable step builds trust and I know their relationship going forward with whoever these people are will be stronger for it.
0

Gaurav D.’s Answer

Hi Angel,

Finding the right people to be successful is not an easy task and can be challenging sometimes. The reason I say this is because many people you will meet in life may "look" successful but are really not. I have found successful people in the industry that I work in specifically. Find people that are better than you in your specific weaknesses. Identify those weaknesses and find people that are masters within that specific respect to understand what makes them the best. Don't just chase "successful" people, chase the opportunity that made them successful, understand the why behind that success, the how, the steps it took that person to get to where they are at, that's what made that person successful. The success factor can look easy, but the steps before is what you should be looking for and chasing. Personally, if you have family members or friends of family members who are successful that's exactly where I would start. Success is in front of you, you just need to look for it.

0