Is it possible to work multiple jobs within the Psychology/Social Work field?

Within these two fields, it's come many things I want to accomplish. I would love to counsel people and be a Life Coach at the same time. Is it possible to achieve? psychology social-work life-coach

3
Pros
2
0

Julie’s Answer

I currently work in the criminal justice field, and am working on my Master's in Social Work. Yes, you can work multiple jobs. I want to counsel people as well. In my current position, I don't have a caseload but I used to. If you want to work in community corrections, you will have the ability to help offenders. If you want to counsel people as a social worker however, you will need a bachelor's. Most counseling positions require that level of education. Another option you can do is become a behavior analyst, which is also counseling people. Case management, consultant, social worker, etc. are job titles for this kind of work.

0

Flora’s Answer

You will probably NEED to work more than one job but they are all interesting in different ways.

0