Career Questions tagged Budgeting

McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Jul 08, 2018 252 views

How does an degree in Business Finance help in your personal financial life?

Did your major of Business Finance help you with learning personal investing? #finance-major #finance #investing #budgeting #business...

#business-finance

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. Jul 10, 2018 223 views

What tips do you have for creating a monthly budget to keep track of expenses in college?

For instance, how would you organize a budget and what information would you include to make sure that you are on track and budgeting income and college expenses effectively? #finance #budgeting...

#tips

Van B.’s Avatar
Van B. Jan 16, 2018 198 views

What are some tips for budgeting?

I already kinda have a way to track my spending but I would like to hear what other people do to keep themselves accountable. #finance #financial-planning #budgeting...

#savings

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Jan 16, 2018 199 views

How do you budget for college?

I don’t want to be eating ramen everyday or not eating at all. I don’t want to be a stereotypical broke college kid. #college #budgeting...

#financial-aid

Kennedee Y.’s Avatar
Kennedee Y. Mar 26, 2018 192 views

What is the best way to keep a budget?

I will soon be living on my own and I will have to do all of my own shopping. I need advice on how to keep to a budget and the best ways to find low prices....

#budgeting

Monick A.’s Avatar
Monick A. Mar 11, 2018 199 views
Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 177 views

Should I apply for unpaid internships?

I have bills to pay, but internships seem to be the way to get work experience and most of those are unpaid. #starvingstudent #finance #budgeting...

#workexperience

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 237 views

Should I apply for unpaid internships?

#workexperience

Kisan C.’s Avatar
Kisan C. Jan 17, 2018 262 views

How to make a budget?

What's the best way to go about making a budget? #budgets #budgeting...

#finance

Nabeeha K.’s Avatar
Nabeeha K. Jan 17, 2018 236 views

How can I have an easy transition from a community college to a 4-year university?

I plan on transferring to an undecided four year University and am scared that the transition will be tough on me. Is there any way I can ensure that I will be able to thrive in and enjoy my new environment? #communitycollege #transfer #college-transfer #transition #social #mental-health...

#budgeting

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Oct 27, 2016 599 views

How do you manage your money successfully while starting your business as an entrepreneur?

I am very self dependant but I have to spend on necessary things when I have a book of ideas I what to start. But I always get caught up in which one I really want to start and how much money it would need to start it. How would j be able to manage my bills and invest in my ideas along with...

#business-development #entrepreneurship #money-management #business-intelligence #budgeting #business-management

Joseph L.’s Avatar
Joseph L. May 19, 2016 476 views

When is it a good time to "leave the nest"?

I am so grateful for my family. I want to have a good idea and layout of what I need to do to bve successful financially on my own. #finance...

#budgeting

Joseph L.’s Avatar
Joseph L. May 19, 2016 346 views

What is the best strategy to save up and raise money for school?

I want to be smart with my money when I graduate from school. #finance #student-loans...

#budgeting