What is the best strategy to save up and raise money for school?

2

I want to be smart with my money when I graduate from school. #finance #student-loans #budgeting

2

Karyn’s Answer

0

There are several strategies you can use 1) never spend your change, put all your loose change in a jar, you will be surprised how much you have when you need it for school 2) if you have a job or earn money mowing lawns or babysitting, etc. put at least 10% of what you are paid away either in a savings account or even in an envelope under your mattress. the important thing is not to spend any of it until you need it for school.

0

Bill’s Answer

0

Asking the question is half the battle because you already are thinking about things correctly and understanding what the priority is, saving for college. The answer is really not that difficult, find a job and save your money. I painted houses every summer and saved everything I could. If you can, in addition to your main job find some other way to make money, baby sitting, etc. it takes hard work and the right attitude but you can do it. Best of luck!

0