Career Questions tagged Business Intelligence

Alejandro O.’s Avatar
Alejandro O. Jan 16, 2018 255 views

What would be the best path to take for someone trying to use their MBA to find a career working for a Government Contractor? (I.E. Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, etc.)

I am asking because in the country I live in, San Diego, there are numerous government contractors here and looking at the careers offered, there is job security from what I can see. I have been told numerous times that I look like prior military and have the personality for it and am still...

#business-intelligence #business-operations #business-development

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 14, 2017 550 views

How would I help implement my Microsoft abilities into a career in business?

I am currently earning my degree in Information Systems Technology but am planning in going into the business part of IT. Also, I am earning my Microsoft certifications - going for the MOS Master certificate. #information-technology #business-intelligence #microsoft-office #presentations...

#microsoft-excel #microsoft-access #microsoft-word #microsoft-powerpoint

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017 697 views

What education is recommended for a career in Human Resources?

I am looking to pursue a career in HR and am currently completing by Bachelor's and am wondering if I should be considering graduate studies in Business, possibly an MBA? #business #business-management #business-development #business-analysis #business-intelligence #hr #hr-consulting...

#business-operations

avonte' W.’s Avatar
avonte' W. Oct 28, 2016 593 views
Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Oct 27, 2016 652 views

How do you manage your money successfully while starting your business as an entrepreneur?

I am very self dependant but I have to spend on necessary things when I have a book of ideas I what to start. But I always get caught up in which one I really want to start and how much money it would need to start it. How would j be able to manage my bills and invest in my ideas along with...

#budgeting #business-management #entrepreneurship #business-development #money-management #business-intelligence

Liana S.’s Avatar
Liana S. Sep 07, 2016 589 views

How does the concept of the dialogical self impact our daily conversations?

The dialogical self is the mind's ability to imagine the different positions of participants in an internal dialogue in close connections with external dialogue. This theory weaves together two conecpts: self and dialogue to understand interconnections of self and society. How does this theory...

#public-relations #marketing #personality #communications #psychology #sociology #business-intelligence #research