Career Questions tagged Business Operations

Alejandro’s Avatar
Alejandro Jan 16, 2018 682 views

What would be the best path to take for someone trying to use their MBA to find a career working for a Government Contractor? (I.E. Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, etc.)

I am asking because in the country I live in, San Diego, there are numerous government contractors here and looking at the careers offered, there is job security from what I can see. I have been told numerous times that I look like prior military and have the personality for it and am still...

Tara’s Avatar
Tara Sep 01, 2017 847 views

How do I know which career path is best for me?

I want to study business, I am just unsure of which specific field.

#business #business-management #business-operations #accounting

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Aug 31, 2017 1348 views

What are the basics of fashion merchandising?

I want to become a fashion merchandiser because I am very interested in clothing and creating my own brand. I believe you have to have a bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising to begin the career. What other steps should I take to help me pursue my career.#nextralphlauren...

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Jan 23, 2017 1082 views

What education is recommended for a career in Human Resources?

I am looking to pursue a career in HR and am currently completing by Bachelor's and am wondering if I should be considering graduate studies in Business, possibly an MBA? #business #business-management #business-development #business-analysis #business-intelligence #hr #hr-consulting...

Cole’s Avatar
Cole Oct 28, 2016 2128 views

What is the job security like for people that pursue jobs in the Business Administration/Management field?

I plan to major in it. #business #career-counseling #business-operations

avonte'’s Avatar
avonte' Oct 28, 2016 978 views

What does it take to be successful in business marketing?

In the future I want to pursue a career in business marketing. #business #business-management #business-development #business-intelligence #business-operations