Career Questions tagged It Management

ian B.’s Avatar
ian B. Oct 12, 2017 726 views

What programming languages must you know for IT management or software engineer?

I know a couple languages, mostly high level but I was wondering If I have to learn C or C++ or ABC . I know python, bootstrap, html, css, java script, learning ruby and rails, and I am learning php and sql. #software-engineering #technology #web-development #computer-software #software...

#java #javascript #coding #css #it-management #html

Alex  N.’s Avatar
Alex N. May 05, 2017 642 views
Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 15, 2017 613 views

What is more important: Programming Languages or Bilingual Languages when it comes to Information Technology in Business?

Currently, I am earning a degree in Information Systems Technology but plan on going into a transferable degree. What I am leaning towards is working as an administrative assistant and working my way up in the business world. Although, I am a little curious on what would suit the job better....

#business-management #system-administration #project-management #information-technology #bilingual #computer-programming #it-management #office-administration

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017 503 views

Is it possible to put two partitions on a hard-drive and split the windows installation with a partition and use the other to store files?

I hear often that many schools and companies use a deep freeze and store their data on separate networks. So, I wonder if it would be easier to store and boot windows from a separate partition and use the other to store data. I wonder what issues this will cause, but I also wonder if this would...

#networking #computer-memory #help-desk-support #windows #help-desk-management #it-management #deep-freeze

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 636 views

What is the best online program for obtaining cyber-security experience?

I may be planning on going into the cyber-security/network security, so I was wondering where and what would offer me the best experience and knowledge on security basics at any place and anytime. #networking #cyber-security #computer-security #it-management #online-learning #network-security...

#security-basics

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 537 views

How often do Tech Representatives at a University obtain tickets?

I am wondering about the quantity of work required to be a help-desk or IT manager at a university. #university #information-technology #it-management...

#tickets

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 439 views

What are the necessary requirements for obtaining a Bachelors of Science degree for the IT field?

I am planning on forwarding my education into getting a degree at Radford University, so I was wondering what they would require in terms of classes and certifications. #computer-science #higher-education #bachelors-degree...

#it-management

ABHINAV T.’s Avatar
ABHINAV T. Oct 22, 2016 710 views

Which programming language is the most preferred one by employers?

Because am currently finishing my masters and i'm trying to gain some expertise in any specific language that's better preferred by employers #programming #it #software-development #game-development...

#it-management

a Z.’s Avatar
a Z. Jul 08, 2016 1082 views

Would it be wise to take AP Calculus to pursue a career in Information Technology?

Hi, I just became a senior in high school and have plans to pursue a career in IT security. I have a choice to take AP Calculus this year. My other options are Business Math or Statistics. Would Calculus be a helpful course to prepare for an IT career? I know it is not a mandatory course to...

#cyber-security #it-management #it-security #computer-security #information-security #information-technology

Stanislaus N.’s Avatar
Stanislaus N. Jul 04, 2016 529 views

Actually, I will like to know what it takes to be outstanding in my field of study and also; does one really need to be in the best school before he/she can be a genius in whatsoever field of study they choose?

My name is Stanislaus,I'm a final year Student of Ecole des techniciens superieur du Benin. I'm currently studying computer science and I really have so much passion for it. I don't want to operate in a level of mediocrity as regards my course. I'm also a pianist. Well my reasons for asking...

#compute #computer-software #it-management #programming #ethical-hacking #cctv

David L.’s Avatar
David L. May 24, 2016 1511 views

What are some major difficulties if one were to work for IT Audit, and Accounting? Also, what are some programming languages that suit IT Audit?

My name is David, a rising, college sophomore, who is majoring in Information Technology. As of now, my primary focus is web development, but I'm also interested in exploring my other career options that fall under the IT industry, such as IT Audit. #accounting #information-technology...

#risk-analysis #it-sales #accountant #it-audit #it-management

Alexia L.’s Avatar
Alexia L. May 13, 2016 483 views

I want to work for a non profit helping humans with illness mostly mental and help animals what should I major in?

I love everything, i want to work for a non profit helping people and animals and also educating them and therapy idk what to major in, i love teaching in third world countries, i love cultures traveled the work i speak 4 languages i love government and UN stuff, i also love bio and science and...

#therapy #biology #united-nations #it-management #nonprofits