Career Questions tagged Windows

jose H.’s Avatar
jose H. Feb 08 154 views

Getting my foot in the door of a I.T network admin job

I recently completed an associate degree in network administration with emphasis in windows systems, specifically in windows 10 and windows server 2016. The prequesites that were needed for me to complete the associate degree included general IT classes, security, and networks. I would like to...

#technology #it #windows #job-search #networking #systems #field

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017 561 views

Is it possible to put two partitions on a hard-drive and split the windows installation with a partition and use the other to store files?

I hear often that many schools and companies use a deep freeze and store their data on separate networks. So, I wonder if it would be easier to store and boot windows from a separate partition and use the other to store data. I wonder what issues this will cause, but I also wonder if this would...

#help-desk-support #computer-memory #it-management #windows #networking #deep-freeze #help-desk-management