Career Questions tagged It

Rene M.’s Avatar
Rene M. Nov 22 28 views
Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08 24 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

#it #informationtechnology #healthcare #training #health #info #technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08 23 views

What companies involve health information technicians?

High school student doing research on health info technicians. #it #health...

#healthcare

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08 19 views

What is the job outlook for a health information technician?

I am a high school student with IT exploratory. I have to do a project on IT careers and I was assigned health info technician. #health #healthcare #it...

#informationtechnology

Omar D.’s Avatar
Omar D. Nov 08 41 views

Do you work in groups or by yourself?

#data scientist #it...

#technology

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08 28 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. #healthinformation #healthcare #it #informationtechnology #technician #daily...

#jobs

Marquis G.’s Avatar
Marquis G. Sep 11 30 views
Christian C.’s Avatar
Christian C. Sep 11 44 views
Nicole O.’s Avatar
Nicole O. Sep 11 43 views

How did you become interested in your current career path

Npower student at Harlem location learning basic IT Fundamentals. #technology...

#it

Isaiah J.’s Avatar
Isaiah J. Sep 11 26 views

What surprised you the most about your field once you enter the workforce?

Currently in enrolled in a work training program for I.T called NPower. #npower...

#it

Xavier S.’s Avatar
Xavier S. Sep 11 35 views

What was the most significant challenge that you faced in your career that taught you the most?

I'm an NPower student at the AM class at our Harelm Site. A young professional looking to go into the Cyber Security field....

#it

Azalea M.’s Avatar
Azalea M. Sep 11 41 views

Was a degree of any sort necessary for you to obtain your current position ?

I am a IT student currently studying for certifications within the field....

#it

Zachary N.’s Avatar
Zachary N. Aug 26 32 views

what is the tuition cost to go to lake area?

diesel technologyy #technology...

#it

Nathaniel J.’s Avatar
Nathaniel J. May 17 74 views

Just wondering for you IT folks out there.

What do you like the most about your job and what do you least like about your job? Are there some jobs in IT that I may want to look into? What would you recommend I do at this point to get into the IT field? #it #career-counseling...

#just-asking-questions

Chase S.’s Avatar
Chase S. Mar 20 134 views

What are current job prospects like in technology?

This will help me think about what careers I might want to focus on. What are some of the areas where job prospects are strong? Are jobs more common in some areas? Where is demand for workers much higher than supply? Thank you! #technology #it [This question was updated by an admin for...

Idris A.’s Avatar
Idris A. Mar 20 73 views

Which carrier path in your opinion, normally leads to the IT Product Manager (Product Owner) role?

Hey there, Please advise, which carrier path in your opinion, normally leads to the IT Product Manager role? And what is the further carrier path options available for IT Product Manager? What are the key competence required for Product Manager role? Thank you. #it #productmanager...

#carrierpath #carrier #management #itproductmanager

Devanshi D.’s Avatar
Devanshi D. Feb 05 83 views

I want to do some volunteer work in IT industry.

Because of a gap, I want to get some volunteer to come back and catch up with my knowledge. Please guide me for the same. #rejoin #career...

#it

Odai I.’s Avatar
Odai I. Nov 08, 2018 447 views

Dentistry or Computer engineering

Hello I was wondering what major is better (Makes more money, wouldn't need much time to find a suting job opportunity)etc.. I have 2 majors in mind (Dentistry & Computer engineering) I'd love Dentistry because of 1: I can make my own clinic 2: I am my own boss 3.I am pretty good in...

#medicine #majors #it #computer-engineer #engineering #computer #dentistry #computer-software

Devon L.’s Avatar
Devon L. Sep 04, 2018 147 views

IT engineer.

How much does it pay. #it #engineering...

#engineer

Dustin C.’s Avatar
Dustin C. Aug 14, 2018 201 views

What's the best computer science profession to pursue?

Should I go for computer programming, IT, computer technician, or anything else? I love working with computers and I'm not sure which one is the most fun or best paying. #computers #technology...

#it