Career Questions tagged It

Marquis G.’s Avatar
Marquis G. Sep 11 22 views
Christian C.’s Avatar
Christian C. Sep 11 22 views
Nicole O.’s Avatar
Nicole O. Sep 11 28 views

How did you become interested in your current career path

Npower student at Harlem location learning basic IT Fundamentals. #technology...

#it

Isaiah J.’s Avatar
Isaiah J. Sep 11 21 views

What surprised you the most about your field once you enter the workforce?

Currently in enrolled in a work training program for I.T called NPower. #npower...

#it

Xavier S.’s Avatar
Xavier S. Sep 11 20 views

What was the most significant challenge that you faced in your career that taught you the most?

I'm an NPower student at the AM class at our Harelm Site. A young professional looking to go into the Cyber Security field....

#it

Azalea M.’s Avatar
Azalea M. Sep 11 23 views

Was a degree of any sort necessary for you to obtain your current position ?

I am a IT student currently studying for certifications within the field....

#it

Zachary N.’s Avatar
Zachary N. Aug 26 27 views

what is the tuition cost to go to lake area?

diesel technologyy #technology...

#it

Nathaniel J.’s Avatar
Nathaniel J. May 17 67 views

Just wondering for you IT folks out there.

What do you like the most about your job and what do you least like about your job? Are there some jobs in IT that I may want to look into? What would you recommend I do at this point to get into the IT field? #it #career-counseling...

#just-asking-questions

Chase S.’s Avatar
Chase S. Mar 20 118 views

What are current job prospects like in technology?

This will help me think about what careers I might want to focus on. What are some of the areas where job prospects are strong? Are jobs more common in some areas? Where is demand for workers much higher than supply? Thank you! #technology #it [This question was updated by an admin for...

Idris A.’s Avatar
Idris A. Mar 20 67 views

Which carrier path in your opinion, normally leads to the IT Product Manager (Product Owner) role?

Hey there, Please advise, which carrier path in your opinion, normally leads to the IT Product Manager role? And what is the further carrier path options available for IT Product Manager? What are the key competence required for Product Manager role? Thank you. #it #productmanager...

#itproductmanager #carrierpath #management #carrier

Devanshi D.’s Avatar
Devanshi D. Feb 05 77 views

I want to do some volunteer work in IT industry.

Because of a gap, I want to get some volunteer to come back and catch up with my knowledge. Please guide me for the same. #rejoin #career...

#it

Odai I.’s Avatar
Odai I. Nov 08, 2018 348 views

Dentistry or Computer engineering

Hello I was wondering what major is better (Makes more money, wouldn't need much time to find a suting job opportunity)etc.. I have 2 majors in mind (Dentistry & Computer engineering) I'd love Dentistry because of 1: I can make my own clinic 2: I am my own boss 3.I am pretty good in...

#dentistry #engineering #computer-engineer #computer #it #majors #computer-software #medical

Devon L.’s Avatar
Devon L. Sep 04, 2018 137 views

IT engineer.

How much does it pay. #it #engineering...

#engineer

Dustin C.’s Avatar
Dustin C. Aug 14, 2018 187 views

What's the best computer science profession to pursue?

Should I go for computer programming, IT, computer technician, or anything else? I love working with computers and I'm not sure which one is the most fun or best paying. #computers #technology...

#it

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 233 views

Best computer science colleges in Texas?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #computers...

#cis #computer-programming #college-major #computer-science #texas #it #college

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 216 views

Best colleges for computer science majors?

#cis #computer-programming #college-major #computer-science #it #college

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 218 views

Best computer science colleges in the US?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#computer-science #science #it #computers #programming

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 227 views

Best undergraduate computer science colleges?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #it...

#computers #undergraduate #computer-science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 240 views

Best online colleges for computer science?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #online...

#computer-programming #computer-science #college-online #eschool #it #online-program

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 241 views

Is information systems a good major?

#technology #computer-science #college-major #college-majors #it #information-systems #computers