Career Questions tagged It

gian’s Avatar
gian Sep 07 96 views

how stressful is being a computer and information system manager and whats the best part?

trying to learn more

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 10 166 views

What is the best associates degree to get before getting a bachelor's degree in cybersecurity?

Both my younger brother and sister want to earn their associate's degree in cybersecurity, However, I'm concerned that they will be unable to find jobs after graduating with only their associate's degree. I've researched cybersecurity jobs, and discovered that most, if not all require at least...

Leviticus’s Avatar
Leviticus May 26 239 views

One career goal of mine is to work for a famous tech company like apple or samsung.

I think I could reach this goal within the next few years.

James’s Avatar
James May 04 226 views

What is the best part of being a Information Security Analyst?

Need more information on this.

kyle’s Avatar
kyle Apr 27 228 views

do you have to travel a lot Computer and Information Systems Managers

i am trying to get more info about this job

kyle’s Avatar
kyle Apr 27 207 views

what is the starting money you can make from this job Computer and Information Systems Managers

kyle’s Avatar
kyle Apr 27 189 views

what is the best pathway so you are not lost trying to get a job Computer and Information Systems Managers

Danielle’s Avatar
Danielle Apr 22 241 views

How can I increase my connections in IT?

I'd like to increase my connections in IT to learn more about other people's experiences and have someone to go to in the future in case I need any advice or help.

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Jan 13 602 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled into Job Corps and am going to work on completing my programs in customer service, computer technician and network administrator advanced program while earning my COMPTIA A+ and CCNA certification within three years. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a...

André’s Avatar
André Jan 11 333 views

Where do I start with getting into the IT career path?

#it specialists

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Oct 28, 2021 238 views

What should I expect from choosing the IT/tech career path?

#IT #Technology #Career

Niyaaz’s Avatar
Niyaaz Aug 06, 2021 342 views

What are the careers which are in demand and has a good remuneration now and in the future

#pilot
#it
#electrical engineering #engineering

somkid’s Avatar
somkid Jun 23, 2021 452 views

What is the best path to a cybersecurity?

Receive my associate degrees in computer science this year and looking for a cyber security job in the future. Therefore I want to know the best way to this career path.

#Cybersecurity
#IT

Rexford’s Avatar
Rexford Jun 15, 2021 317 views

How do I web developer?

Hi my name is Rexford, I’ve been doing web development for 3 years and I want to take it to the next level. #technology #programming #software-engineer #information-technology #it

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon May 20, 2021 382 views

Which branch of military would be better for me working in IT. The Army or the Marines?

High school graduate. Military career. IT career
#army #marines #IT

Dariehl’s Avatar
Dariehl May 06, 2021 233 views

What should I be prepared for when I work in the zoology field

#zoology #i love animals #wildlife-biology #animal-work #it's a must

jose’s Avatar
jose Feb 08, 2021 371 views

Getting my foot in the door of a I.T network admin job

I recently completed an associate degree in network administration with emphasis in windows systems, specifically in windows 10 and windows server 2016. The prequesites that were needed for me to complete the associate degree included general IT classes, security, and networks. I would like to...

omar’s Avatar
omar Oct 29, 2020 291 views

How to I become a computer IT Technician?

With the advancement of technology and computers the need for IT's has risen greatly and I was wondering what tools I need to study to become an IT. Is there anything I can do in high school to prepare for this job? #computers #IT #technician

Nancy’s Avatar
Nancy Sep 17, 2020 1110 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Aug 02, 2020 377 views

what is the best IT certification for a 55 year old with a high school education

Am 55 and I have previously worked as an Admin Assistant, Caregiver and a warehouse Associate. Am thinking of starting an IT career, which is the best one for me? #careers #IT

Yuri’s Avatar
Yuri Jul 29, 2020 818 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

Yuri’s Avatar
Yuri Jul 17, 2020 358 views

Will there be abroad remote Internships in 2020/2021?

Considering that the Covid situation won't end soon do you think there will be remote internships in the IT field? I think that this choice for IT companies should be really interesting because at least you don't have additional costs except the salary, so I'd like to hear your point of view...

Aun’s Avatar
Aun Jun 30, 2020 538 views

Is there Anyway to Turn a Passion for Networking and IT into an Extracurricular for University Applications

In my sophomore year, I took a networking class, which got me really interested in IT. Although I'm going for software engineering, I would like to showcase my passion for IT one way or another in the form of a material achievement that can be used on my University applications. Any...

Rajat’s Avatar
Rajat Jun 25, 2020 1338 views

Can A Commerce Without Maths Student Opt For CEH course

What Are The Early Education Qualification Needed For Opting Hacking Course.
#hacking #it #technology

Nikolas’s Avatar
Nikolas Jun 19, 2020 378 views

What state has the most demands for a job in IT?

I study python in school. #IT #Python

Nikolas’s Avatar
Nikolas Jun 19, 2020 408 views

How does one get a job in IT?

I currently study python in high school. #IT #Security

Sneha’s Avatar
Sneha May 11, 2020 1447 views

Are internships or coops really important to get a job in software field?

Due to covid-19, I haven't secured a #co-op or #internship yet. I am a college student and I do not have any previous experience. Will this affect my #job-search after I graduate? If yes, do you have any #suggestions on what I can do to improve the chance of getting a #job? #software...

SURYA’s Avatar
SURYA May 07, 2020 751 views

how to know choose a career

I am undecided highschooler , interested in technology and computerscience but wouldlike to use them as tools... #technology #stem #stem #professional #it #engineer

Nancy’s Avatar
Nancy Apr 21, 2020 491 views

what are the challenges that I have to face while being in IT field?

What are the pros and cons?

#career #job #IT #Techology #career-path #job-search

Nancy’s Avatar
Nancy Apr 21, 2020 451 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...