Career Questions tagged It

Danielle L.’s Avatar
Danielle L. Apr 22 105 views

How can I increase my connections in IT?

I'd like to increase my connections in IT to learn more about other people's experiences and have someone to go to in the future in case I need any advice or help.

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 13 389 views

What is it like to work as a Network Systems Administrator?

I'm already enrolled into Job Corps and am going to work on completing my programs in customer service, computer technician and network administrator advanced program while earning my COMPTIA A+ and CCNA certification within three years. I am an aspiring network systems administrator for a...

somkid L.’s Avatar
somkid L. Jun 23, 2021 318 views

What is the best path to a cybersecurity?

Receive my associate degrees in computer science this year and looking for a cyber security job in the future. Therefore I want to know the best way to this career path.

#Cybersecurity
#IT

Rexford F.’s Avatar
Rexford F. Jun 15, 2021 272 views

How do I web developer?

Hi my name is Rexford, I’ve been doing web development for 3 years and I want to take it to the next level. #technology #programming #software-engineer #information-technology #it

Dariehl B.’s Avatar
Dariehl B. May 06, 2021 187 views
jose H.’s Avatar
jose H. Feb 08, 2021 340 views

Getting my foot in the door of a I.T network admin job

I recently completed an associate degree in network administration with emphasis in windows systems, specifically in windows 10 and windows server 2016. The prequesites that were needed for me to complete the associate degree included general IT classes, security, and networks. I would like to...

omar M.’s Avatar
omar M. Oct 29, 2020 251 views

How to I become a computer IT Technician?

With the advancement of technology and computers the need for IT's has risen greatly and I was wondering what tools I need to study to become an IT. Is there anything I can do in high school to prepare for this job? #computers #IT #technician

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17, 2020 1007 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

Michael U.’s Avatar
Michael U. Aug 02, 2020 346 views

what is the best IT certification for a 55 year old with a high school education

Am 55 and I have previously worked as an Admin Assistant, Caregiver and a warehouse Associate. Am thinking of starting an IT career, which is the best one for me? #careers #IT

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 29, 2020 673 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 17, 2020 322 views

Will there be abroad remote Internships in 2020/2021?

Considering that the Covid situation won't end soon do you think there will be remote internships in the IT field? I think that this choice for IT companies should be really interesting because at least you don't have additional costs except the salary, so I'd like to hear your point of view...

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Jun 30, 2020 492 views

Is there Anyway to Turn a Passion for Networking and IT into an Extracurricular for University Applications

In my sophomore year, I took a networking class, which got me really interested in IT. Although I'm going for software engineering, I would like to showcase my passion for IT one way or another in the form of a material achievement that can be used on my University applications. Any...

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 25, 2020 1227 views

Can A Commerce Without Maths Student Opt For CEH course

What Are The Early Education Qualification Needed For Opting Hacking Course.
#hacking #it #technology

Nikolas H.’s Avatar
Nikolas H. Jun 19, 2020 329 views
Nikolas H.’s Avatar
Nikolas H. Jun 19, 2020 352 views

How does one get a job in IT?

I currently study python in high school. #IT #Security

Sneha S.’s Avatar
Sneha S. May 11, 2020 1237 views

Are internships or coops really important to get a job in software field?

Due to covid-19, I haven't secured a #co-op or #internship yet. I am a college student and I do not have any previous experience. Will this affect my #job-search after I graduate? If yes, do you have any #suggestions on what I can do to improve the chance of getting a #job? #software...

SURYA M.’s Avatar
SURYA M. May 07, 2020 639 views

how to know choose a career

I am undecided highschooler , interested in technology and computerscience but wouldlike to use them as tools... #technology #stem #stem #professional #it #engineer

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 445 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 409 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

Curt L.’s Avatar
Curt L. Apr 20, 2020 470 views

Reading and learning the material from a book is easy but what is the best way to get practical IT experience, particularly in the realm of network administration and cyber security?

I'm currently enrolled in a cyber security degree program and would like to eventually make the jump from the military to IT. As I am currently not in an IT career field, I find it hard to imagine being able to get the practical experience in order to transition comfortably. #IT...

oluwakemi F.’s Avatar
oluwakemi F. Feb 11, 2020 323 views