Career Questions tagged It

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17 149 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#programming #professor #coding #scripting #college #python3 #python #school #informationtechnology #it #general #major #technology #career #classes

Michael U.’s Avatar
Michael U. Aug 02 118 views

what is the best IT certification for a 55 year old with a high school education

Am 55 and I have previously worked as an Admin Assistant, Caregiver and a warehouse Associate. Am thinking of starting an IT career, which is the best one for me? #careers...

#it

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 29 79 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

#july20 #it #knowledge #technology #complexsystems #networks

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 17 83 views

Will there be abroad remote Internships in 2020/2021?

Considering that the Covid situation won't end soon do you think there will be remote internships in the IT field? I think that this choice for IT companies should be really interesting because at least you don't have additional costs except the salary, so I'd like to hear your point of view...

#july20 #internship #it #abroad #computerscience

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Jun 30 167 views

Is there Anyway to Turn a Passion for Networking and IT into an Extracurricular for University Applications

In my sophomore year, I took a networking class, which got me really interested in IT. Although I'm going for software engineering, I would like to showcase my passion for IT one way or another in the form of a material achievement that can be used on my University applications. Any...

#it #university #software-engineering #college-admissions #computer-networking

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jun 25 171 views

Can A Commerce Without Maths Student Opt For CEH course

What Are The Early Education Qualification Needed For Opting Hacking Course. #hacking #it...

#technology

Nikolas H.’s Avatar
Nikolas H. Jun 19 107 views
Nikolas H.’s Avatar
Nikolas H. Jun 19 122 views

How does one get a job in IT?

I currently study python in high school. #it...

#security

Sneha S.’s Avatar
Sneha S. May 11 321 views

Are internships or coops really important to get a job in software field?

Due to covid-19, I haven't secured a #co-op or #internship yet. I am a college student and I do not have any previous experience. Will this affect my #job-search after I graduate? If yes, do you have any #suggestions on what I can do to improve the chance of getting a #job? #software...

#developer #it #technology

SURYA M.’s Avatar
SURYA M. May 07 290 views

how to know choose a career

I am undecided highschooler , interested in technology and computerscience but wouldlike to use them as tools... #technology #stem #stem #professional #it...

#engineer

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 163 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#college #housing #college-admissions #informationtechnology #scholarship #financial-aid #it #technology #money #finacialsupport

Curt L.’s Avatar
Curt L. Apr 20 176 views

Reading and learning the material from a book is easy but what is the best way to get practical IT experience, particularly in the realm of network administration and cyber security?

I'm currently enrolled in a cyber security degree program and would like to eventually make the jump from the military to IT. As I am currently not in an IT career field, I find it hard to imagine being able to get the practical experience in order to transition comfortably. #it...

#information-technology #cybersecurity

oluwakemi F.’s Avatar
oluwakemi F. Feb 11 126 views

Where in Ibadan,Oyo state can I apply for IT

Am jovial,cool and friendly #business...

#it

Rene M.’s Avatar
Rene M. Nov 22, 2019 194 views
Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 137 views

How much training did you need to be a health info technician?

#it #informationtechnology #healthcare #training #health #info #technician High school student researching health info technicians. Give short, simple answer. Thank you!...

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 119 views

What companies involve health information technicians?

High school student doing research on health info technicians. #it #health...

#healthcare

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 144 views

What is the job outlook for a health information technician?

I am a high school student with IT exploratory. I have to do a project on IT careers and I was assigned health info technician. #health #healthcare #it...

#informationtechnology

Omar D.’s Avatar
Omar D. Nov 08, 2019 176 views
Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08, 2019 155 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. #healthinformation #healthcare #it #informationtechnology #technician #daily...

#jobs

Marquis G.’s Avatar
Marquis G. Sep 11, 2019 102 views
Christian C.’s Avatar
Christian C. Sep 11, 2019 99 views
Nicole O.’s Avatar
Nicole O. Sep 11, 2019 128 views

How did you become interested in your current career path

Npower student at Harlem location learning basic IT Fundamentals. #technology...

#it