Career Questions tagged Environmentalism

celeste L.’s Avatar
celeste L. Jan 16, 2018 327 views

What does an enviormentalist exactly do? is it a wide range or a specific job?

Because I want to major in being an environmentalist and a lot of people ask me exactly what I will be doing and I really do not know how to answer that. I just want to major in helping the environment. #environmental-services #college #environmental-science #ecology #biology #environmentalism...

#conservation

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Jan 17, 2017 574 views

What steps can I take to raise money for a cause?

I am very passionate about certain environmental and wildlife conservation causes. I have a few in mind that I would really love to start a charity for, but how would I go about this? How do I raise money and put together a 'campaign'? Are there any legal things I should know about? #college...

#business #conservation #career-counseling #environmentalism #marketing-and-advertising #environmental-services #start-ups

Sandra G.’s Avatar
Sandra G. May 25, 2016 1756 views

What is the daily work life for an environmental engineer?

I have been passionate about the environment since around fourth grade and I want to make a career out of it. I want to make a difference in the world. An environmental engineer seems like the only hands on type of job in this field that I could research, so a little background of what it's...

#environmental-engineering #environmentalism #engineering

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 07, 2016 512 views

Is this a good plan of action for a major in environmental science?

I was told by a family friend that the best thing to do with an environmental major is to begin by working for the state government, and then after getting more experience, work for businesses doing such things as environmental impact tests. Is this good advice? #science #environmental...

#environment #environmentalism #ecology

Sierra N.’s Avatar
Sierra N. Oct 10, 2014 1011 views

what careers do people with majors in environmental science usually go into?

I want to see what my opportunities would be if I majored in environmental science in college. #science #environmental-science #earth-science #environmentalism...

#nature-enthusiast