Career Questions tagged Junior

Eboni’s Avatar
Eboni Dec 08, 2022 188 views

How often should I reach out to my Academic Advisor ?

I think it is a great idea for me to establish great communication with my Academic Advisor so I can keep on taking the necessary course for my degree. Not only that but I have been given great personal and professional advice and resources. I don't want to overstep my boundaries by asking a...

Justin’s Avatar
Justin Feb 17, 2022 221 views

After I graduate High School, do I need to get my associate's degree before I can get my Bachelor's degree? I want to become a CRNA and need my BSN but the tuition is very high for both degrees.

#college #nursing #student #CRNA #JUNIOR

Justin’s Avatar
Justin Feb 16, 2022 336 views

When pursuing a career in Nursing, do you get your nursing prerequisites in your Associate's Degree In Nursing or are they another separate year of college?

#nursing #nurse #healthcare #college #nursing-education #junior #CRNA

Alex Butler’s Avatar
Alex Nov 19, 2020 482 views

How do you begin the graduate school search as a physics major?

I am a current junior in college planning to graduate next year, and am looking for advice on how to begin the search for schools. #career-path #physics #graduateschool #gradschool #application #school #college #astronomy #junior

Tricia’s Avatar
Tricia Jul 29, 2020 906 views

What are some study tips to improve your SAT score?

#junior #highschool #JULY20 #college #help

Dinah’s Avatar
Dinah Nov 14, 2018 537 views

How do you know a career is right for you? What if you have a lot of interests but you don't know which one is the perfect fit?

I am in 11th grade and I have a small idea of what I want to do. I am interested in the medical field but I am not confident about it. I want to help others and I want to know if I should pursue this path. It is hard and I do not want to end up not liking it the career I choose. #career-choice...

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 18, 2018 580 views

How do you know if you've hit your "moment?"

Being indecisive really complicates the college search. I'm always afraid that my "moment" of realization will miss me. What if I never realize what I want to do? What if there are other people who have missed their boat? These are honestly the biggest stresses for me as I'm hitting the end of...

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Aug 26, 2016 768 views

How do you stay organized as a high school student?

I am a high school student going into my junior year of high school. Looking back, I seem to always be unorganized with tasks that have to be done. Instead of setting my priorities before doing other work, I tend to pile on the less important jobs, leaving me to struggle to complete the rest of...

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Aug 08, 2016 744 views

When should I start preparing for college?

I am going into my junior year of high school in the Fall, anxious that I am another year closer to college. I know it is best to start preparing for college as early as possible, but when is early? I don't want too have to suffer later on and struggle to get all of my applications in. Should I...

Kyana’s Avatar
Kyana May 29, 2016 717 views

where in New York can i be an intern for the summer?

I would like to be an intern for the summer but don't know a law firm that hires a 16 year old junior. #law #communications #communication #intern #pre-law #new-york #junior

Kyana’s Avatar
Kyana May 21, 2016 801 views

Did you love or hate your college experiemce?

were you that kid that went to every event, or the kid that stayed in their dorm. Did you have friends, join a team, or joined a club? Did you love or hate your college experience? #graduate #sophomore #junior