Career Questions tagged Junior

Dinah B.’s Avatar
Dinah B. Nov 14, 2018 268 views

How do you know a career is right for you? What if you have a lot of interests but you don't know which one is the perfect fit?

I am in 11th grade and I have a small idea of what I want to do. I am interested in the medical field but I am not confident about it. I want to help others and I want to know if I should pursue this path. It is hard and I do not want to end up not liking it the career I choose. #career-choice...

#junior #healthcare #help #highschool #medicine #doctor #career

Hannah P.’s Avatar
Hannah P. Jan 18, 2018 282 views

How do you know if you've hit your "moment?"

Being indecisive really complicates the college search. I'm always afraid that my "moment" of realization will miss me. What if I never realize what I want to do? What if there are other people who have missed their boat? These are honestly the biggest stresses for me as I'm hitting the end of...

#indecisive #junior

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 26, 2016 456 views

How do you stay organized as a high school student?

I am a high school student going into my junior year of high school. Looking back, I seem to always be unorganized with tasks that have to be done. Instead of setting my priorities before doing other work, I tend to pile on the less important jobs, leaving me to struggle to complete the rest of...

#struggle #cross-country #junior #high-school #student #sports #work-life-balance

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 08, 2016 465 views

When should I start preparing for college?

I am going into my junior year of high school in the Fall, anxious that I am another year closer to college. I know it is best to start preparing for college as early as possible, but when is early? I don't want too have to suffer later on and struggle to get all of my applications in. Should I...

#high-school #college #junior #preparation

Kyana J.’s Avatar
Kyana J. May 29, 2016 492 views

where in New York can i be an intern for the summer?

I would like to be an intern for the summer but don't know a law firm that hires a 16 year old junior. #law #communications #communication #intern #pre-law #new-york...

#junior

Kyana J.’s Avatar
Kyana J. May 21, 2016 556 views

Did you love or hate your college experiemce?

were you that kid that went to every event, or the kid that stayed in their dorm. Did you have friends, join a team, or joined a club? Did you love or hate your college experience? #graduate #sophomore...

#junior