Career Questions tagged Indecisive

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin Oct 27, 2020 172 views

I know I want to be a nurse but I'm not sure what type of nurse I want to be

I'm unsure what path to take #indecisive

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Aug 28, 2018 307 views

Was going back to school for nursing and then changed to a medical assistant. I don’t think that’s what I want to do anymore, though. I’m indecisive. What is your career? What do you do? Schooling? Recommend it? Thanks

#career #career change #indecisive

Margarita’s Avatar
Margarita Aug 21, 2018 359 views

What should I major in?

Im still not sure what to do with my life. #indecisive #exploring

Sheniece’s Avatar
Sheniece Aug 05, 2018 328 views

For an upcoming college freshman with an undecided major , are there any resources that may aid in career guidance ?

#help #seekingcareerguidance #indecisive #college #futurelawyer

Ariel’s Avatar
Ariel Apr 19, 2018 528 views

What career options do I have with a degree in liberal studies?

The liberal arts major encompasses everything that I love (history, english, art, culture), but I have no idea what I can do with it. I want to make sure that my future is secure by choosing this major. #college-advice #college-major #career-counseling #career-path #career-choice #indecisive...

Sage’s Avatar
Sage Mar 17, 2018 571 views

How versatile is a double-major in biomedical and chemical engineering?

I know I enjoy chemistry and have a general affinity for math and science. However, I have a lot of broad interests, including possibly working in medicine or computers, and want to avoid closing doors (or needing to change majors). My school has a specific program that makes this dual degree a...

vanessa’s Avatar
vanessa Jan 26, 2018 724 views

is it better to specialize your degree or remain general?

what are the advantages and disadvantages, not sure on weather i should stick with one career to further advance in it , or remain general for change and more job opportunities?#indecisive #degree

Mallory’s Avatar
Mallory Jan 18, 2018 531 views

I am struggling choosing between four colleges. How do I know which one is right for me?

I have been debating between four colleges for a while now. I have been accepted to two, I am pretty sure I will get accepted to another one of them, and the last one I am unsure whether I will be accepted or not. They all have so many pros and cons, and I am a terrible decision maker. I just...

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 18, 2018 558 views

How do you know if you've hit your "moment?"

Being indecisive really complicates the college search. I'm always afraid that my "moment" of realization will miss me. What if I never realize what I want to do? What if there are other people who have missed their boat? These are honestly the biggest stresses for me as I'm hitting the end of...

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 18, 2018 513 views

How did you realize what you wanted to do for a living?

I honestly love everything and I have trouble deciding what I want to invest my future in.
#indecisive #general-career-advice-for-young-people

ari’s Avatar
ari Sep 01, 2017 626 views

How do you decide on a major when you have multiple interests in varied fields?

I am interested in majoring in business management, psychology, and political science, all different majors, and I don't know which is the right fit for me. I have taken high school classes in business, law, and psychology and still am interested in all of the fields. How do I decide what i...

arianna’s Avatar
arianna Sep 01, 2017 604 views

How do I decide what I want to major in, if I have varied interests in multiple fields?

I am interested in many different fields of study and I don't know how I decide on what I actually want to study in college and I feel that I should try to figure out a basis for what I want to do, considering I am in the college application process. #college #major #indecisive #thoughts...