Career Questions tagged General Career Advice For Young People

Dyanne V.’s Avatar
Dyanne V. May 17, 2018 396 views

Which university has a better Architecture program? TTU or UTA?

I am very indecisive about which university to attend. Both the University of Texas at Arlington and Texas Tech University have caught my attention, yet I do not know which is a better option for me. I wish to know more about their architecture programs even though I have done some research....

architectural architect general-career-advice-for-young-people

Dyanne V.’s Avatar
Dyanne V. May 17, 2018 439 views

What are some tips you can give me if I plan to master in Architecture?

I am a Junior in High School and plan to attend Texas Tech University or the University of Texas at Arlington. I've always known I wanted to be an architect, yet I feel the need of guidance. I understand that my career is quite a challenge; therefore I would love to hear any advice you are...

general-career-advice-for-young-people architect

Seth D.’s Avatar
Seth D. Apr 26, 2018 425 views

As a musician, how do you prepare for a career in the music industry?

The music industry is a vast place, with opportunities in almost every turn. A young musician (such as myself), can easily get overwhelmed with the amount of work available in the world. Personally, I want to be as versatile as possible in the industry, being able to work in any environment to...

general-career-advice-for-young-people professional-music music-industry organist keyboard

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Mar 24, 2018 633 views

What jobs can I apply for with a degree in conservation biology?

I previously wanted a degree in wildlife biology, but after I further explored my interests I became more intrigued with the conservation aspects of biology rather than the scientific aspect. It's also come to my attention that Conservation Biology is a fairly knew major, and I was wondering...

general-career-advice-for-young-people wildlife-conservation animal-conservation wildlife-biology job-search wildlife

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Jan 18, 2018 359 views

How can I get better at being confident in my answers?

I know the answers to questions but I just won't say anything in fear that it may actually be wrong. I want to not care and learn from my mistakes. Any ideas?...

general-career-advice-for-young-people

Hannah P.’s Avatar
Hannah P. Jan 18, 2018 409 views

How did you realize what you wanted to do for a living?

I honestly love everything and I have trouble deciding what I want to invest my future in. indecisive...

general-career-advice-for-young-people