Career Questions tagged Pre Law

manifesting L.’s Avatar
manifesting L. May 25, 2021 319 views

what's the best strand when taking accountancy as a pre-law course?

I will be a senior high school student in a few years, and I'm not still sure and confident. I hope those who have experienced will share their opinions. student high-school law lawyer attorney women-in-law...

pre-law

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18, 2021 185 views

Looking for advice on surviving law school.

As a future first generation law student, I am looking for advice on how to survive law school, especially 1L. How is the workload? What should I do to survive finals? Not sure what law school I am attending, but I know that the curriculum is somewhat the same. lawyers pre-law...

law

Gin O.’s Avatar
Gin O. Mar 03, 2021 160 views

What are the must-follow steps to become a law consular?

I am a law student from Morocco and I want to be a law consular. I am in my third year of college ( we study 5 years) and I specialize in private law . law pre-law...

politics

Manuel H.’s Avatar
Manuel H. May 25, 2018 351 views

What internships should I be looking for to build an intriguing law school application?

I just graduated high school, and will be attending Johns Hopkins in the fall hoping to major in International studies. I’ve already had an internship at a law office, where I’m now employed. What type of internships should I be on the look out for in the Baltimore area? I only know of law...

law law-school international-studies political-science government pre-law

Carson M.’s Avatar
Carson M. May 24, 2018 432 views

What should a pre-law student pursue in his/her undergraduate to bolster law school prospects?

Ex's: studying for LSAT continuously, joining any pre-law organizations, meeting with law professors, meeting with lawyers, building a network, interning at appropriate organizations, etc. I am not sure which of these activities is worth while whereas others might just be a waste of time or a...

study law law-school government graduate-school politics pre-law

Tranautica W.’s Avatar
Tranautica W. Apr 19, 2018 417 views

How do I know that I will pick the right major

I am worry that i may not like my major once i go to college. pre-law...

maybe

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Mar 18, 2018 356 views

How will having a double major affect me financially?

I plan on majoring in Law and Spanish in college, but it is really important to me to be in the best financial spot possible when I graduate. pre-law law spanish...

spanishmajor

Maarij K.’s Avatar
Maarij K. Jan 15, 2018 330 views

What majors instead of pre-law are good undergraduate majors to have before law school?

I am an undergraduate legal studies major, and am deciding to change my major....

pre-law

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 29, 2016 546 views

How important is the prestige of a undergraduate school in post graduation life?

Would it be better to attend a more expensive and prestigious college rather than an in-state school for an undergraduate degree in business or pre-law? college business college-bound...

pre-law

Kyana J.’s Avatar
Kyana J. May 29, 2016 618 views

where in New York can i be an intern for the summer?

I would like to be an intern for the summer but don't know a law firm that hires a 16 year old junior. law communications communication intern pre-law new-york...

junior

Sarah R.’s Avatar
Sarah R. May 23, 2016 724 views

Will it be beneficial to me to take an accounting course in college if I plan to study pre-law?

My grandfather is an attorney, and i remember him suggesting this. I do not understand why that might benefit me. law...

pre-law

Verona L.’s Avatar
Verona L. May 21, 2016 874 views

What is the best law school in texas?

Wanting to be a lawyer one day, but I might want to change my current school choice. lawyer student attorney...

pre-law

Verona L.’s Avatar
Verona L. May 21, 2016 588 views

What should I study if I want to become a lawyer?

I am about to graduate from his school and I am still unsure of what career path I want to follow professor law lawyer student attorney...

pre-law

Joaquin  P.’s Avatar
Joaquin P. May 18, 2016 839 views

What are some of the possible ways to gain experience to be an attorney?

I am on the road to being an attorney and want to know what is some way I can gain a competitive edge on other law students. law experience attorney knowledge pre-law...

courtrooms

Brenetta B.’s Avatar
Brenetta B. May 18, 2016 851 views

Is there a way for me to know if crime scene investigation is a job I would like without having to go through years of college and training before realizing I don'tactually enjoy the job?

I've been wanting to be a crime scene investigator since middle school but I hear people talk about going to college for many years because they keep changing their majors. The most common reason why is because they said once they got into the actual courses for their major or career fields,...

criminology scene criminal-investigation law crime investigation pre-law

Siena R.’s Avatar
Siena R. May 14, 2016 773 views

In what ways is a career in forensic accounting different and more or less rewarding than careers in other areas of accounting or business?

I am considering forensic accounting as a career and understand that it will require unique preparation besides majoring in accounting. I am trying to determine if I should add this additional preparation (additional coursework) to my course load while I am an undergraduate in case I want to...

criminology law-school legal-studies criminal-justice pre-law forensic-accounting accounting

Siena R.’s Avatar
Siena R. May 14, 2016 876 views

What careers and career preparation would you suggest for someone interested in the Law and also considering earning a degree in Business?

I will be a business major next year and am trying to determine if I will also explore some criminology or pre-law type classes. It will be difficult to double major in both areas. However, I think I would like to position myself to follow both of those interests. I also like foreign...

criminology international business criminal business-law international-law pre-law accounting