Career Questions tagged Corporate Law

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. May 18 111 views

Looking for advice about CareerVillage professionals landed their law careers

I am looking for advice on how lawyers on CareerVillage landed their careers. I would love to know what majors, colleges, law schools, and internships that professionals have landed that lead them to the careers they have today. Any other piece of general advice are welcome! law corporate-law...

lawyers

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24 201 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. lawyers law corporate-law attorney...

criminal-law

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 301 views

How can I become a real estate lawyer?

I have looked into real estate law and have become very interested. Is there any certain work experience or additional education needed to become a real estate lawyer. real-estate law lawyer lawyers #...

corporate-law

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 1045 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

law newyork lawyers business criminal-justice bau corporate-law enforcement criminalminds fbi law-enforcement

Maarij K.’s Avatar
Maarij K. Jan 15, 2018 613 views

How does an average workday look like for a corporate lawyer. And is it what you expected?

I am a freshman in college majoring in legal studies in business science, and hope to one day be litigation lawyer. law corporate-law...

legal-services

Davante S.’s Avatar
Davante S. Apr 19, 2018 410 views

What courses are needed to gain a law degree

I am gain information on the also use information on fields used for law degrees law-practice...

corporate-law

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Jan 22, 2018 782 views

As an incoming undergraduate hoping to apply to law school upon completing my degree, what kind of extra-curricular involvement would benefit me most in the application process?

I'm currently a high school senior applying as finance and information systems management major to schools in LA, New York, Boston , and DC. As of now, I plan to pursue law school after graduation but perhaps with the application deferral (1-2yrs) offered by many law schools in order to use my...

corporate-law law law-school

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Mar 21, 2017 707 views

I am studying for a post first degree law, which possible arears should i focus on

I am applying for post first degree law school this year. I like to learn new things, I believe I have good communication and debatable skills. but I am not sure if I know what to expect in the entrance exams or during the interview. I would really appreciate some guidance. law...

student-counseling career-details job-application guidance-counselor corporate-law law-practice personal-development career-counseling law-school

Katherine A.’s Avatar
Katherine A. Mar 08, 2017 956 views

If I want to become a lawyer, what type of lawyer is the best to become?

I'm just curious to know since I am thinking about becoming a lawyer myself. law lawyer law-school corporate-law law-practice...

law-services

Kholosa O.’s Avatar
Kholosa O. Nov 15, 2016 689 views

What skill sets are imperative for me to have if I want to become a corporate lawyer?

I am interested in becoming a Lawyer. I would like to know what being a Lawyer entails. I would like to know which High School Subjects I should do to prepare me for University. Also, is there vacation work that I could do while I am in High School, so that I can learn more about this field,...

corporate-law

Muhammed Yusuf S.’s Avatar
Muhammed Yusuf S. Nov 06, 2016 564 views

How much money should I expect to earn in an entry level corporate law position?

Should I choose physical science or business to study law and at wits the llb is no more offered so should I choose ba or bcom and my course structure?...

corporate-law

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 2455 views
Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jun 02, 2016 711 views

What is the academic education path to becoming a corporate lawyer?

The profession of international business sounds interesting but I have no idea what the path is to join this field. business law lawyer...

corporate-law

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 4363 views

Do companies need full time lawyers? What are the differences between being in law within a company and being in law at a law firm?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. One of my younger brothers is very interested in becoming a lawyer, and I just recently found out that you can be a lawyer and work at a tech company (and others, not law firms). Do you like working as a lawyer for a...

corporate-law law business-law lawyer business-lawyer

Tamara M.’s Avatar
Tamara M. Mar 02, 2016 784 views

What steps did you take during your undergraduate college experience to help you decide what type of law you wanted to work in?

I am currently a Senior in high school and I know that I want to be a lawyer when I grow up. However, I don't have a specific kind of law that I know for sure I want to work in. I am interested in doing law that involves contracts for big companies. However,I am also interest in doing law that...

corporate-law lawyer criminal-justice

Student Voices by CV ..’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV .. Oct 16, 2015 1311 views

What is the distribution of men and women in the law industry?

This question was asked by Kristin in Cambridge who one day hopes to attend Harvard Law School. Her dream is to move to the Silicon Valley and work in venture capital law. law business-law business-lawyer corporate-law venture-capital...

women-in-law