Career Questions tagged Corporate Law

Maarij K.’s Avatar
Maarij K. Jan 15, 2018 295 views

How does an average workday look like for a corporate lawyer. And is it what you expected?

I am a freshman in college majoring in legal studies in business science, and hope to one day be litigation lawyer. #law #corporate-law...

#legal-services

Davante S.’s Avatar
Davante S. Apr 19, 2018 299 views

What courses are needed to gain a law degree

I am gain information on the also use information on fields used for law degrees #law-practice...

#corporate-law

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Jan 22, 2018 508 views

As an incoming undergraduate hoping to apply to law school upon completing my degree, what kind of extra-curricular involvement would benefit me most in the application process?

I'm currently a high school senior applying as finance and information systems management major to schools in LA, New York, Boston , and DC. As of now, I plan to pursue law school after graduation but perhaps with the application deferral (1-2yrs) offered by many law schools in order to use my...

#law-school #corporate-law #law

Jennifer P.’s Avatar
Jennifer P. Mar 21, 2017 525 views

I am studying for a post first degree law, which possible arears should i focus on

I am applying for post first degree law school this year. I like to learn new things, I believe I have good communication and debatable skills. but I am not sure if I know what to expect in the entrance exams or during the interview. I would really appreciate some guidance. #law...

#law-school #personal-development #law-practice #student-counseling #corporate-law #career-counseling #job-application #career-details #guidance-counselor

Katherine A.’s Avatar
Katherine A. Mar 08, 2017 722 views

If I want to become a lawyer, what type of lawyer is the best to become?

I'm just curious to know since I am thinking about becoming a lawyer myself. #law #lawyer #law-school #corporate-law #law-practice...

#law-services

Kholosa O.’s Avatar
Kholosa O. Nov 15, 2016 525 views

What skill sets are imperative for me to have if I want to become a corporate lawyer?

I am interested in becoming a Lawyer. I would like to know what being a Lawyer entails. I would like to know which High School Subjects I should do to prepare me for University. Also, is there vacation work that I could do while I am in High School, so that I can learn more about this field,...

#corporate-law

Muhammed Yusuf S.’s Avatar
Muhammed Yusuf S. Nov 06, 2016 422 views

How much money should I expect to earn in an entry level corporate law position?

Should I choose physical science or business to study law and at wits the llb is no more offered so should I choose ba or bcom and my course structure?...

#corporate-law

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 1681 views

What is the daily routine of a corporate lawyer?

I was curious about this profession. #law #lawyer...

#corporate-law

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jun 02, 2016 539 views

What is the academic education path to becoming a corporate lawyer?

The profession of international business sounds interesting but I have no idea what the path is to join this field. #business #law #lawyer...

#corporate-law

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 28, 2016 3124 views

Do companies need full time lawyers? What are the differences between being in law within a company and being in law at a law firm?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. One of my younger brothers is very interested in becoming a lawyer, and I just recently found out that you can be a lawyer and work at a tech company (and others, not law firms). Do you like working as a lawyer for a...

#business-lawyer #business-law #lawyer #corporate-law #law

Tamara M.’s Avatar
Tamara M. Mar 02, 2016 670 views

What steps did you take during your undergraduate college experience to help you decide what type of law you wanted to work in?

I am currently a Senior in high school and I know that I want to be a lawyer when I grow up. However, I don't have a specific kind of law that I know for sure I want to work in. I am interested in doing law that involves contracts for big companies. However,I am also interest in doing law that...

#lawyer #corporate-law #criminal-justice

Student Voices by CV ..’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV .. Oct 16, 2015 1077 views

What is the distribution of men and women in the law industry?

This question was asked by Kristin in Cambridge who one day hopes to attend Harvard Law School. Her dream is to move to the Silicon Valley and work in venture capital law. #law #business-law #business-lawyer #corporate-law #venture-capital...

#women-in-law