Career Questions tagged Legal Services

Regan O.’s Avatar
Regan O. Jan 16, 2018 1962 views

Is being a lawyer fun or it is mostly like doing paperwork all the time?

My parents want me to become a lawyer, but I’m not sure. #undecided #lawyer #law #legal...

#legal-services

Maarij K.’s Avatar
Maarij K. Jan 15, 2018 311 views

How does an average workday look like for a corporate lawyer. And is it what you expected?

I am a freshman in college majoring in legal studies in business science, and hope to one day be litigation lawyer. #law #corporate-law...

#legal-services

Gabriela J.’s Avatar
Gabriela J. Jan 03, 2018 393 views

I'm in 7th grade and I was wondering what it's like to be a lawyer?

In school I've always been interested in history, specifically law and government. I just wanted to know how it would affect my daily life or how many classes and years it would take to be prepared. #law #lawyer #attorney...

#legal-services

Raabia C.’s Avatar
Raabia C. Apr 13, 2018 385 views

What is the relative success rate of individuals of finding a good job as a legal consultant?

I appreciate law and am very interested in the fields of both political science and business. I intend to pursue both as an undergrad in a double major. I also attend to go to law school, however am not sure that I would practice as a true lawyer. #lawschool...

#legal-services

Justaney S.’s Avatar
Justaney S. Jan 20, 2018 359 views

Are internships a good thing to do while in high school and in college ?

My mom has some friends in the legal field and they've offered me the opportunity to intern with them so I can get "a feel" for the practice but I don't want to pick up something I might not want to do. #experiencelaw #legalintern #legal-studies #legal-services...

#women-in-law

Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Jul 29, 2017 476 views

What is the best way to present yourself in a resume if you have a mentaI diagnosis which previously inhibited your loyalty to a company and you jumped from job to job?

I had a very difficult time staying at one job because I could not focus on my work and actually needed to multiple things at one time to keep myself in check. I was a great multi-tasker, but the job would soon bore me and I would not be able to do it without feeling severe anxiety. I only...

#human-resources #talent-recruiting #government #legal-services #job-application