Career Questions tagged Judge

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09 72 views

What steps does one take to become a court justice?

I have looked all around online, but have not found a specific answer. What are some important and crucial steps when wanting to become a court justice is a dream job? #law #judge...

#lawyers

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. May 17 106 views
Deondre B.’s Avatar
Deondre B. Feb 24 116 views
Deondre B.’s Avatar
Deondre B. Feb 24 93 views
Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 09, 2016 528 views

Are there any classes that a high school student can take in high school that would benefit them if they are thinking of becoming a judge?

I'm a sophomore in high school. I heard that my school has a Criminal Justice class. Would it benefit an individual to take this class if they are thinking of studying law? What other classes can a high school student take to prepare for future? #college-major #law #criminal-justice #justice...

#judge #highschool

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 2253 views

What is the difference between a court judge and justice?

I was wondering about the difference between the two. #criminal-justice #justice #judge...

#social-justice

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 848 views
Akia M.’s Avatar
Akia M. May 05, 2016 646 views

what is the differences in the courses a student wishing to be an attorney takes and a student wishing to become a lawyer takes?

I haven't decided if I want to be a lawyer or attorney even though I'm leaning towards a lawyer so I'm asking this question. #college #lawyer #attorney...

#judge

Jaymes B.’s Avatar
Jaymes B. Jun 01, 2015 928 views

How much education, training, and experience do I need to be a lawyer/judge?

I am in High School in the 9th grade and I have 2 career choices, a teacher and a lawyer or judge. #lawyer #judge...

#magistrate

Law Questioner  S.’s Avatar
Law Questioner S. Apr 29, 2015 1050 views

What types of challeges do lawyers face in school and the job?

I am doing and project on a career (lawyer). I need to do an interview with a person that has studied or is studying this field. please contact me at at my career village account if you are interested in helping me! #law #lawyer #professors #attorney #judge...

#legal-profession

Jazmin R.’s Avatar
Jazmin R. Mar 24, 2015 878 views

Is there anything that helped you in college prepare for becoming a lawyer?

I am a soon to be freshman in college and I want to pursue the career of a lawyer. However, I am scared because I am not sure exactally what I should study when I get to college. #lawyer #judge...

#women-in-law

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 05, 2014 837 views

What steps should someone take to pursue their dreams of becoming a judge?

I am in high school and wish to become a judge, but I do not know what steps I should be taking. #law #lawyer #government #judge...

#court

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Mar 05, 2014 1033 views

How much money do judges make on average in California?

I am really interested in law and all forms of it. #law...

#judge

Rob J.’s Avatar
Rob J. Mar 04, 2014 1901 views

For some one in law, what advice would you give to someone who wants to become a lawyer?

I am trying to figure out my future with law. I have always wanted to become a lawyer, but I have had some recent doubts. With that being said I am just looking for some advice about being a lawyer. #business #law #lawyer #government...

#judge