Career Questions tagged Justice

Rashmi M.’s Avatar
Rashmi M. Apr 19 139 views

International student opportunities with criminology and criminal justice major.

Hi. I'm currently pursuing my second masters in criminology and criminal justice. I am a F1 student and on graduation would need visa sponsorship. I finished my first masters in US, majoring in business management and undergrad in information science and engg in India. I'm looking to seek...

law criminaljustice justice f1student lawenforcement students criminology

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Oct 02, 2020 230 views

I want to become a FBI agent any tips?

Hi, I'm Destiny I'm in the 10th grade also done with high school so i would love to know some tips about being a fbi agent. fbi criminal-psychology...

justice

Megan L.’s Avatar
Megan L. Sep 12, 2018 344 views

What kind of jobs in disability justice are available in Kentucky?

I'm interested in anything from education to legal work to community building. I'm an advocate with experience in the autistic community who's worked with multiple disability organizations all over the country. justice advocacy nonprofit kentucky disabilities law...

social-work

Dayana C.’s Avatar
Dayana C. Nov 20, 2018 386 views

Is Gender Studies BA qualifitied to apply for gradute programs in Master's of Social Work?

I love my major gender studies, and I want to focus on serving marginalized people that are from lower income, domestic violence survivors, people who are suffering from trauma (hunger, poverty, economic hardship, physical, and sexual abuse, emotional), I want to empower, protect, serve, and...

msw social love humanitarian justice gender

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Feb 02, 2017 518 views

Career paths with a Criminology/Criminal Justice degree?

What are some possible careers a person could get with a degree in criminology or criminal justice? law criminal-justice law-enforcement criminology...

justice

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. May 18, 2016 764 views

Is it better to get military experience before or after getting a degree¿

Im interested in the military but also becoming a police officer. police military criminal...

justice

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 09, 2016 625 views

Are there any classes that a high school student can take in high school that would benefit them if they are thinking of becoming a judge?

I'm a sophomore in high school. I heard that my school has a Criminal Justice class. Would it benefit an individual to take this class if they are thinking of studying law? What other classes can a high school student take to prepare for future? college-major law criminal-justice justice...

highschool judge

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 3713 views
divya Y.’s Avatar
divya Y. May 23, 2016 469 views
Aye Marie C.’s Avatar
Aye Marie C. May 22, 2016 1456 views

What is the best advice you can give an aspiring lawyer about to start college?

I'm not 100% sure I want to be a lawyer but I definitely want to have a career in the law field. Whether it be steps I should start taking now or attitudes to go into college with, what's some advice qualified people in law related careers or students about to graduate can give me? Thank you!...

college law legal graduate lawyer advice justice

Brenetta B.’s Avatar
Brenetta B. May 18, 2016 531 views

If you're a crime scene investigator, crime never happens at a set time and each crime scene is horrific in its own way I'm sure so how do you handle the horrific natures of some crime scenes and blance work with family and other things outside of work?

I've heard that people in criminal justice (depending on what they do in the department) have a hard time having enough family time with the work they do and how sometimes the crime scenes leave images stuck in her head. I just want to know the best way to handle things and balance time if I...

criminal life-balance scene balance investigator crime justice

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. May 11, 2016 764 views

What are the risks and benefits of dedicating 8 years to law school?

I've always excelled proficiently in English, since I was born in Ukraine and gained a bilingual advantage, but I've fallen in love with all things government during the course of my Advanced Placement Government course this semester (my last in high school). I was looking for some advice on...

law legal criminal-justice congress justice

Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. Jun 05, 2015 786 views
Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. May 18, 2015 780 views

What careers are associated with Criminal Justice and working with juvenile delinquents?

I am a 10th grade student at Boston Collegiate Chater School. I want to major in Criminal Justice some possible careers Im thinking about are probabtion officier criminal...

justice

Vincentm .’s Avatar
Vincentm . Jan 20, 2012 3498 views

What steps do you have to take to become a supreme court judge

I want to become a judge for the supreme court judge but I want to know what do you have to do to become a judge for the supreme court. What should I be doing to become this...

justice

Miguel B.’s Avatar
Miguel B. Jan 19, 2012 6139 views

What are the different jobs a person can do in Forensic Science?

I'm currently a junior in High school. I am somewhat interested in Forensic Science. However I don't have enough Knowledge of what are the different jobs within Forensic Science. science forensic criminal...

justice