Career Questions tagged Justice

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Oct 02, 2020 130 views

I want to become a FBI agent any tips?

Hi, I'm Destiny I'm in the 10th grade also done with high school so i would love to know some tips about being a fbi agent. #fbi #criminal-psychology...

#justice

Megan L.’s Avatar
Megan L. Sep 12, 2018 271 views

What kind of jobs in disability justice are available in Kentucky?

I'm interested in anything from education to legal work to community building. I'm an advocate with experience in the autistic community who's worked with multiple #disability organizations all over the country. #justice #advocacy #nonprofit #kentucky #disabilities #law...

#social-work

Dayana C.’s Avatar
Dayana C. Nov 20, 2018 322 views

Is Gender Studies BA qualifitied to apply for gradute programs in Master's of Social Work?

I love my major gender studies, and I want to focus on serving marginalized people that are from lower income, domestic violence survivors, people who are suffering from trauma (hunger, poverty, economic hardship, physical, and sexual abuse, emotional), I want to empower, protect, serve, and...

#love #gender #social #humanitarian #justice #msw

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Feb 02, 2017 461 views

Career paths with a Criminology/Criminal Justice degree?

What are some possible careers a person could get with a degree in criminology or criminal justice? #law #criminal-justice #law-enforcement #criminology...

#justice

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. May 18, 2016 687 views

Is it better to get military experience before or after getting a degree¿

Im interested in the military but also becoming a police officer. #police #military #criminal...

#justice

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 09, 2016 547 views

Are there any classes that a high school student can take in high school that would benefit them if they are thinking of becoming a judge?

I'm a sophomore in high school. I heard that my school has a Criminal Justice class. Would it benefit an individual to take this class if they are thinking of studying law? What other classes can a high school student take to prepare for future? #college-major #law #criminal-justice #justice...

#judge #highschool

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 3011 views
Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 22, 2016 619 views
divya Y.’s Avatar
divya Y. May 23, 2016 409 views
Aye Marie C.’s Avatar
Aye Marie C. May 22, 2016 1255 views

What is the best advice you can give an aspiring lawyer about to start college?

I'm not 100% sure I want to be a lawyer but I definitely want to have a career in the law field. Whether it be steps I should start taking now or attitudes to go into college with, what's some advice qualified people in law related careers or students about to graduate can give me? Thank you!...

#lawyer #advice #graduate #college #legal #law #justice

Brenetta B.’s Avatar
Brenetta B. May 18, 2016 467 views

If you're a crime scene investigator, crime never happens at a set time and each crime scene is horrific in its own way I'm sure so how do you handle the horrific natures of some crime scenes and blance work with family and other things outside of work?

I've heard that people in criminal justice (depending on what they do in the department) have a hard time having enough family time with the work they do and how sometimes the crime scenes leave images stuck in her head. I just want to know the best way to handle things and balance time if I...

#life-balance #balance #investigator #scene #crime #criminal #justice

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. May 11, 2016 697 views

What are the risks and benefits of dedicating 8 years to law school?

I've always excelled proficiently in English, since I was born in Ukraine and gained a bilingual advantage, but I've fallen in love with all things government during the course of my Advanced Placement Government course this semester (my last in high school). I was looking for some advice on...

#criminal-justice #congress #legal #law #justice

Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. Jun 05, 2015 725 views
Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. May 18, 2015 708 views

What careers are associated with Criminal Justice and working with juvenile delinquents?

I am a 10th grade student at Boston Collegiate Chater School. I want to major in Criminal Justice some possible careers Im thinking about are probabtion officier #criminal...

#justice

Vincentm .’s Avatar
Vincentm . Jan 20, 2012 3422 views

What steps do you have to take to become a supreme court judge

I want to become a judge for the supreme court judge but I want to know what do you have to do to become a judge for the supreme court. What should I be doing to become this...

#justice

Miguel B.’s Avatar
Miguel B. Jan 19, 2012 5937 views

What are the different jobs a person can do in Forensic Science?

I'm currently a junior in High school. I am somewhat interested in Forensic Science. However I don't have enough Knowledge of what are the different jobs within Forensic Science. #science #forensic #criminal...

#justice