Career Questions tagged Forensic

brenda K.’s Avatar
brenda K. Nov 29 23 views

What is the typical day for a forensic psychologist? What exactly do they do?

I am graduating college in 2020 and am still confused on what exactly I should do. I have been interested in forensic psychology for years but am confused on exactly what to expect if I were to choose this career path. I am between becoming a forensic psychologist or a therapist. I also have...

#forensic #college-major #psychology #psychotherapy

Melissa P.’s Avatar
Melissa P. Nov 14 41 views

What are some good ways to get on-the-job training with forensic psychology with little to no experience

I'm a junior perusing a bachelors in Psychology. I'd like to obtain my Masters in Forensic psychology next. What is a good way for me to start gaining experience in the field with no related work experience? #psychology #forensic #career...

#counseling-psychology

Kari B.’s Avatar
Kari B. Nov 14 27 views

What colleges should I go to if I want to be a forensic artist?

I'm in 11th grade and I want to be a forensic artist because I like forensics and I also really like art. #art...

#forensic

kayla B.’s Avatar
kayla B. Nov 08 27 views

What is the difference between forensic science technician and crime scene photography

what to know What is the differences between forensic science technician and crime scene photography #photography #criminal-justice...

#forensic

Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25 33 views

What is it like being a Forensic Pathologist?

Just a girl trying to strive in life. Although I don't have much information on what it take and what its like to become a Forensic Pathologist #forensics #forensic #law-enforcement...

#science

Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25 23 views

What type of schooling is required to become a Forensic Pathologist

I strive to become a better person and better student. Im involved in Marching band and love studying human anatomy. #forensics #forensic #science...

#medicine

Latashia B.’s Avatar
Latashia B. Sep 11 26 views

what undergraduate courses and graduate courses do i need to take to become a forensic pathologist?

I am in college trying to become a forensic pathologist, however it is unclear to what courses i need to take. I am majoring in Criminal Justice but do not know what to do next. #forensic #forensic-science...

#forensicpathologist

haluka T.’s Avatar
haluka T. Aug 27 33 views

What does forensics do on a crime scene ?

I am a reasonable thinker and a idealist person. #forensic...

#criminal-justice

Kwanda T.’s Avatar
Kwanda T. Aug 13 23 views
Viviana S.’s Avatar
Viviana S. Aug 05 61 views

What degree would be better forensic science, criminal justice or criminology?

I'm a student at community college looking to transfer soon and I'm undecided on which degree would be best if I wanna become a crime scene investigator and possibly FBI Agent in the future. Forensic studies at USF sound like a good match but St.Leo University has a Criminal Justice degree...

#law #criminology #criminal-justice #forensic #college #forensics #fbi #fbi-agent

Rachel S.’s Avatar
Rachel S. Jun 30 49 views

Good forensic science volunteer/internship programs?

I want to get some experience in the forensic science field. I am in my second year at college. I am trying to major in applied forensic chemistry. I am having trouble finding a program for a student in college at my level. I seem to only find the ones for pre-college and well into college....

#forensic #college #college-major #science

Kristen P.’s Avatar
Kristen P. Apr 09, 2018 173 views

How often do they hire new forensic scientist?

I want to know how many they hire to know if I actually might have a chance to be hired in the future. #forensic #forensics #police #law-enforcement #science #csi...

#forensic-science

Zainab S.’s Avatar
Zainab S. May 31 513 views

Crime Scene Investigator vs. Crime Scene Technician vs. Forensic Science Technician

What are the difference between these three careers? They are pretty similar and I wanted to know what the clear differences between them are? #criminal-justice...

#forensic

Alma Z.’s Avatar
Alma Z. Dec 14, 2018 185 views
Katie B.’s Avatar
Katie B. Oct 14, 2018 167 views

What does a typical day look like for a Computer Forensic Analyst?

I am working towards to becoming an Computer Forensic Analyst, and I was wondering what a typical day looks likes. How many hours do they work? Do they work odd hours? What processes do they go through every day? That sort of information would be helpful. #computer #forensic...

#information-technology

kayla G.’s Avatar
kayla G. Sep 21, 2018 244 views

What are the steps to becoming a forensic scientist?

Hi, my name is Kayla and I am a senior in high school, I am interested in pursuing a career in forensics, well I actually want to be a pathologist to be exact. I was wondering if I can ask you a few questions to help me get clarification on the steps to be a real forensic scientist. Also to...

#forensic #college #forensics #science

Johana K.’s Avatar
Johana K. Aug 05, 2018 182 views

Forensic science for non native speaker

Hi, I´m interested in forensic science since I was 12 years old. I think I could handle studies, but I have read that when you want to work with the police, you have to be good in speaking and writing. Do you think I can make it when I´m non native speaker? Could I be good in doing it in...

#forensic

Ashley  T.’s Avatar
Ashley T. Sep 01, 2017 264 views

What is a coroner's college journey like?

What schooling must a coroner go through medical school or Ph.D. How should one prepare for it through college? #forensic-pathology #medicine...

#forensic

Trinity C.’s Avatar
Trinity C. Jan 17, 2018 542 views

Would it be better to live in a small town or big city when it comes to forensics?

I’m not sure where I want to live in the future and want to know if I’ll be able to find a stable job anywhere I go. #forensic-science #forensics #forensic...

#chemistry

Jake R.’s Avatar
Jake R. Jan 16, 2018 226 views

What is the advancement potential in the field of Forensic Science? And what is a typical path?

I was accepted into the Forensic Science program at several schools, one being West Virginia University and would like to know what to expect after receiving my college degree. #forensic #college-major #career-choice #westvirginiauniversity #science #college...

#forensic-science

Tierra J.’s Avatar
Tierra J. Jan 16, 2018 229 views