Career Questions tagged Forensic

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Oct 08 65 views

Careers in Forensic Science

I am so interested in all of the careers in forensic science. It’s hard to know which one to major in. I know I don’t want to go in the careers that does autopsies. But all the rest seem so interesting. I just can’t choose. #forensicscience #forensic #science...

#professional

Karlee M.’s Avatar
Karlee M. Aug 04 60 views

Opportunities for aspiring Forensic Science Technician?

I was wondering what training or experience opportunities one should pursue for a future career as a Forensic Science Technician or to work in a crime lab. Are there specific employers, internships, etc. to look for? #technician #forensic...

#forensic-scientists

Angel W.’s Avatar
Angel W. Aug 03 81 views

What jobs are available for forensic science ?

College senior looking for a job in the forensic field because I will be receiving my forensic certification and criminal justice degree. #criminaljustice...

#forensic

Laureale C.’s Avatar
Laureale C. Jul 03 93 views
Laureale C.’s Avatar
Laureale C. Jun 20 79 views
Steven T.’s Avatar
Steven T. Jun 15 124 views

Best entry level position for a career in forensic biology?

Currently a junior working on a bachelors in forensic biology at CSU Sacramento. I am a veteran that is trying to get a career in forensics. #forensic #forensics #biology #criminal-justice...

#science

Danielle S.’s Avatar
Danielle S. May 19 120 views

How do I get my foot in the door to become a crime scene investigator, or a forensic evidence technician?

36 year old female going back to school so I can be a crime scene investigators, or anything dealing with forensics. #forensics #law-enforcement #forensic #criminal-justice #investigator #crime...

Makayla H.’s Avatar
Makayla H. May 14 119 views

What are different types of neuroscience careers you can get with an MD?

I am in my last year of undergraduate for a neuroscience major and just started thinking I want to do pre-med. But, I am struggling with what speciality I would wanna do with an in MD related to neuroscience . I am very interested in forensics so like forensic neuropathology (but scared I might...

#forensicneuropathology #doctor #neuropsychology #pre-med #neuropathology #md #forensic #medical-school #medical #forensicneuropsychology #neuroscience

kristen W.’s Avatar
kristen W. May 11 89 views

Pros and Cons about going into the Criminology feild

Thinking about majoring in Criminology but want some more information before going into it....

#forensic

Elizabeth K.’s Avatar
Elizabeth K. Apr 17 112 views

Forensic Psychology

What was the path you took to become a forensic psychologist? Are there multiple pathways? - #forensic #forensics #psychology Thank...

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. Apr 01 112 views
Alysa C.’s Avatar
Alysa C. Mar 27 82 views

What sparked your interest in forensic chemistry?

I'm currently a junior and I want to get more insight on the interests and daily lives of a forensic chemist. I want to have this job when I am older. #forensic...

#chemistry

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Mar 01 129 views

Forensic Psychologist

What Graduate Program did you take (i.e MS Psych/MS Clinical Mental Health Counselor) that helped you with your career and getting into a Doctorate program? #graduateschool #forensicpsychology #forensicpsychologist #psychology #forensic...

#career

Alexis D.’s Avatar
Alexis D. Feb 28 154 views

Does anyone know of any Forensic Science related internships for high schoolers near the Bay Area?

I've been interested in Forensic Science for a few years now and as a sophomore, I finally am trying to start seeing if I can actually do it or really want to. I've been looking online but it's hard to find good places that work with high schoolers, so any help is appreciated. #forensic...

#internship #forensics #science #bayarea

Mina G.’s Avatar
Mina G. Feb 03 115 views
cecilia H.’s Avatar
cecilia H. Jan 25 204 views

What is the pathway to get into forensic toxicologist?

Hello, I am Cecilia Hartwell and I am currently serving in the Navy. I am taking pre-requisites for Pharmacy school and I started to find an interest for forensics and toxicology. I would like to work with criminal investigation and be able to use science to help with a case. Thank you for...

#criminal-justice #forensic #pharmacy

Khushboo J.’s Avatar
Khushboo J. Jan 02 105 views

I am looking forward for opting forensics science as a profession. And i need guidance regarding this.

I will be completing my Masters in Biotechnology. And i have a keen interest in studying human anatomy, physiology. #biology #forensic...

#science

brenda K.’s Avatar
brenda K. Nov 29, 2019 143 views

What is the typical day for a forensic psychologist? What exactly do they do?

I am graduating college in 2020 and am still confused on what exactly I should do. I have been interested in forensic psychology for years but am confused on exactly what to expect if I were to choose this career path. I am between becoming a forensic psychologist or a therapist. I also have...

#psychotherapy #forensic #psychology #college-major

Melissa P.’s Avatar
Melissa P. Nov 14, 2019 131 views

What are some good ways to get on-the-job training with forensic psychology with little to no experience

I'm a junior perusing a bachelors in Psychology. I'd like to obtain my Masters in Forensic psychology next. What is a good way for me to start gaining experience in the field with no related work experience? #psychology #forensic #career...

#counseling-psychology

Kari B.’s Avatar
Kari B. Nov 14, 2019 107 views

What colleges should I go to if I want to be a forensic artist?

I'm in 11th grade and I want to be a forensic artist because I like forensics and I also really like art. #art...

#forensic

kayla B.’s Avatar
kayla B. Nov 08, 2019 145 views

What is the difference between forensic science technician and crime scene photography

what to know What is the differences between forensic science technician and crime scene photography #photography #criminal-justice...

#forensic

Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25, 2019 152 views

What is it like being a Forensic Pathologist?

Just a girl trying to strive in life. Although I don't have much information on what it take and what its like to become a Forensic Pathologist #forensics #forensic #law-enforcement...

#science

Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25, 2019 136 views

What type of schooling is required to become a Forensic Pathologist

I strive to become a better person and better student. Im involved in Marching band and love studying human anatomy. #forensics #forensic #science...

#medicine