Career Questions tagged Forensic

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Nov 30 29 views

Forensics internship

Looking for internships in Forensic psychology forensic forensics psychology...

criminal-justice

Ashanti B.’s Avatar
Ashanti B. Nov 07 112 views

How did you decide which career to pursue when you have so many interests?

I’m a 25 year old woman that has too many interests to count. I’m currently a science major, but I constantly doubt if that’s what I want my degree in. I’m interested in pursuing vet school, law, and I’ll be starting a coding boot camp in December! career-choice forensic veterinarian law...

tech

Jolee M.’s Avatar
Jolee M. Oct 20 72 views

What may be some benefits of becoming a forensic psychologist?

I'm trying to decide if this will be a good job for me and I would like a base idea of what I'm getting into. psychology...

forensic

Olivia R.’s Avatar
Olivia R. Sep 16 92 views

What should I study in college to become a forensic pathologist?

My current plan is to study Biology and then go to med school but im wondering if theres an easier route to achive this. Do I have to go to med school? biology...

forensic

Angelica M.’s Avatar
Angelica M. Jul 20 148 views

How To Become A FBI Medical Examiner ?

I love criminology but I also love to help people in the medical field. My dreams is to become an FBI Agent and medical Examiner. medicine Forensic...

school

Cloris L.’s Avatar
Cloris L. Jun 27 127 views

What careers can you pursue if you want to study forensics?

I've always found mysteries and crime shows very interesting and want to study forensics but I don't know specific jobs that I can have with a forensics degree. forensic forensics...

criminal-justice

Umayyah K.’s Avatar
Umayyah K. Jun 24 113 views

What do I need in order to be a forensic psychologist, and how challenging is this job ?

I am in high school going to 10th grade in September , I enjoy Law but also helping and understanding people. So that’s where I thought forensic psychology would be a good fit, but I’m not sure on the process and what it’s actually like . forensic psychology criminal-justice...

law

Dakota P.’s Avatar
Dakota P. Jun 08 147 views

I want to do a lot of things so how should i narrow it down?

I love Mysteries and i want to become a forensic scientist forensic criminal-justice science I love makeup and i want to be a cosmetologist I love taking care and helping people i want to be a nurse nurse health...

doctor

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Mar 14 278 views

Hi! Can I know the process of becoming a forensic scientist IN INDIA?

I wanted to know what should be done after 12th grade if I want to pursue Forensic Science. What is the whole process? What are some good colleges? How many years will it take? What are its job requirements? Note- I want to know how it works in INDIA forensic science college doctor crime...

india

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 328 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

forensic college anthropology university double-major medical-examiner forensic-science forensic-anthropology anthro-major college-advisors college-majors forensics college-advice pre-med

Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. Dec 10, 2020 409 views

Is the FBI BAU as intense as the show Criminal Minds interprets it?

Hello! My name is Kim and I’m fifteen years old. Growing up I’ve always been fascinated with true crime, and unsolved mysteries, etc. I came across the show and I really liked it! It’s quite intense but I’m always up for a challenge! I’ve very curious about being a profiler. It seems very easy...

forensic psychology profiler socialscience truecrime fbi bau

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Oct 08, 2020 202 views

Careers in Forensic Science

I am so interested in all of the careers in forensic science. It’s hard to know which one to major in. I know I don’t want to go in the careers that does autopsies. But all the rest seem so interesting. I just can’t choose. forensicscience forensic science...

professional

Karlee M.’s Avatar
Karlee M. Aug 04, 2020 208 views

Opportunities for aspiring Forensic Science Technician?

I was wondering what training or experience opportunities one should pursue for a future career as a Forensic Science Technician or to work in a crime lab. Are there specific employers, internships, etc. to look for? technician forensic...

forensic-scientists

Angel W.’s Avatar
Angel W. Aug 03, 2020 221 views

What jobs are available for forensic science ?

College senior looking for a job in the forensic field because I will be receiving my forensic certification and criminal justice degree. criminaljustice...

forensic

Laureale C.’s Avatar
Laureale C. Jun 20, 2020 186 views
Steven T.’s Avatar
Steven T. Jun 15, 2020 257 views

Best entry level position for a career in forensic biology?

Currently a junior working on a bachelors in forensic biology at CSU Sacramento. I am a veteran that is trying to get a career in forensics. forensic forensics biology criminal-justice...

science

Danielle S.’s Avatar
Danielle S. May 19, 2020 658 views

How do I get my foot in the door to become a crime scene investigator, or a forensic evidence technician?

36 year old female going back to school so I can be a crime scene investigators, or anything dealing with forensics. forensics law-enforcement forensic criminal-justice investigator crime...

Makayla H.’s Avatar
Makayla H. May 14, 2020 344 views

What are different types of neuroscience careers you can get with an MD?

I am in my last year of undergraduate for a neuroscience major and just started thinking I want to do pre-med. But, I am struggling with what speciality I would wanna do with an in MD related to neuroscience . I am very interested in forensics so like forensic neuropathology (but scared I might...

md forensic forensicneuropathology medical-school forensicneuropsychology medical neuropsychology neuroscience doctor neuropathology pre-med

kristen W.’s Avatar
kristen W. May 11, 2020 206 views

Pros and Cons about going into the Criminology feild

Thinking about majoring in Criminology but want some more information before going into it....

forensic