Career Questions tagged Forensic Analysis

Sarah M.’s Avatar
Sarah M. May 12, 2016 490 views

Is there a large variety and availability of jobs if I have a Forensic and Investigative Sciences degree?

This is the field I plan on studying and I am curious as to what my future would be after attaining my degree. #forensic #forensic-analysis #criminal-investigations...

#forensic-investigation

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Oct 23, 2016 345 views
isacc Y.’s Avatar
isacc Y. Sep 01, 2017 441 views

How would I apply to become a forensic analyst after I got my degree?

I'm curious as to how I would become a forensic analyst after i got my degree. What I mean is that I'm confused as to where I would go to apply and how I would learn how to do my job. I'm also curious as to whether I'd need to travel long distances to investigate crime scenes....

#crime-scene-investigation #criminal-investigations #law-enforcement #forensic #forensic-analysis

jasmine M.’s Avatar
jasmine M. May 21, 2016 544 views
Alyssa S.’s Avatar
Alyssa S. May 10, 2016 529 views

what are the courses I should take before applying for the FBI?

I want to join the FBI and I am not sure what exactly to take while in college. #law-enforcement #government #fbi #forensic-analysis...

#csi

Azandia T.’s Avatar
Azandia T. Feb 21, 2017 346 views

How long would i have to be in college to get my masters

How long I have to stay to succeed #forensic #forensic-analysis...

#crime-scene-investigation

Felicia S.’s Avatar
Felicia S. Nov 15, 2016 1948 views

How does a week look for a blood splatter analyst?

I am writing a research paper on my future career I am hoping to get a insight on how a day looks in the life of a splatter analyst. Your hours,does geography affect the job. How often do you go to court. Thank you #forensics #forensic-analysis...

#forensic-pathology

Sharlene M.’s Avatar
Sharlene M. Nov 14, 2016 440 views

I am pursuing a major in Public Health for my undergraduate degree, however I am also interested in becoming a forensic scientists. How could I pursue this?

I have been interested in forensics for a while, however I have decided to pursue a public health major for my undergraduate degree due to my interest in public health as well. I am wondering if there are any recommendations for becoming a forensic scientist from a public health bachelors...

#forensic #forensic-pathology #forensic-analysis

Celeste O.’s Avatar
Celeste O. Oct 27, 2016 344 views

As a forensic anthropologist, do you feel satisfactory by solving a case? When presenting information on a case, do forensic anthropologists get nervous?

As a junior in high school a forensic anthropologist is my ideal career choice. Before making a final decision on my future career choice I would like to know more information about it than what the internet gives me. To get a better understating of this job and to get information from people...

#forensic-analysis #criminology

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Oct 25, 2016 732 views

With a forensic science degree with a concentration in biology, what is to be expected job-wise?

I intend to major in forensic science (biology, not chemistry), but even after quite a lot of research, I'm finding it quite difficult figuring out what exactly one does if they have biology as the concentration (for the major). I prefer biology over chemistry, so I'm just wondering if a major...

#forensics #analyst #evidence #crime-scene-investigator #laboratory #chemistry #biology #forensic-analysis

Trisha W.’s Avatar
Trisha W. Oct 19, 2016 391 views

What are the most important skills and abilities required for a Forensic Toxicologist?

I am asking this question because in the future I want to be a Forensic Toxicologist and I want to be prepared with the right skills to get the job. #chemistry #criminal-justice #forensic-analysis...

#criminal-investigation

Silas T.’s Avatar
Silas T. Aug 03, 2016 522 views

Is a better choice to graduate in a school with a biotechnology program or a school that has just a biology major and concentration in Biotech

Am a junior college student majoring in Biotechnology. Am asking my question because I want to make a better choice for my degree #tech #marine-biology #biotechnology #laboratory...

#forensic-analysis

Rachel M.’s Avatar
Rachel M. Jun 23, 2016 434 views

which colleges are better to study forensic science?

Asking because I can't seem to find any #science...

#forensic-analysis

Onyinye I.’s Avatar
Onyinye I. May 24, 2016 418 views

How can someone get C++certified even though he or she is not a computer science major? Will having this advantage help with interview?

I took a c++ programming class and saw the benefits of learning to write codes for certain applications. I have a better understanding of how many technology work and the programs responsible for running them. I wish to apply what I have learned to the forensic field, but I do not wish to go...

#technology #forensic #computer #forensic-analysis

Kirsten B.’s Avatar
Kirsten B. May 18, 2016 576 views

How long does it usually take to get a job in the forensics field after graduating college?

I'm very anxious to start a career in forensics and I would love to know how long it usually takes to get a job after graduating. #forensic #forensic-analysis...

#forensic-psychology

Kirsten B.’s Avatar
Kirsten B. May 18, 2016 593 views

How do I prepare myself for a career in forensic sciences?

It would be helpful to know what classes are recommended for me to take in college and any advise from professionals that may help me in the future. #forensic #forensic-analysis...

#forensic-psychology

Amanda G.’s Avatar
Amanda G. Aug 09, 2015 1199 views

What is the work schedule for a Forensic Scientist like? What's the best part of the job? What's the worst part? What commonly occurs? Do all forensic scientists appear in court at least once in their careers, or are there some that don't ever?

I'm a current college freshman majoring in Biology. I am highly interested in going into the Forensic Science profession; no specific choice of emphasis (DNA analysis, fingerprinting, etc.) I was considering changing my major to forensic science to get a more in depth education. However,...

#forensics #forensic-scientists #forensic-analysis #forensic-science