Career Questions tagged Forensicscientist

Catherine M.’s Avatar
Catherine M. 13 hours ago 7 views

How to choose what to focus on in forensic science

I would love to become a forensic scientist but I have such a hard time trying to figure out what my main focus would be, I have a lot of interest in DNA, ballistics, and blood splatter but other specialties also seem so interesting! #forensicscientist #blood...

#dna

Donteé F.’s Avatar
Donteé F. Nov 18, 2020 49 views

How do I qualify for available scholarships ? #GivingisCaring

Hi everyone, my name Donteè and I'm a 17 year old college student. I'm currently majoring in chemistry, biology and math. However, my dream is to become a forensic scientist in the future. I'm just around here looking to make connections and hoping for a Scholarship maybe 😅...

#forensicscientist

Kristen P.’s Avatar
Kristen P. Apr 06, 2018 229 views

What would be the best college to attend for a bachelor's degree?

I'm wanting to know where because I want to become a forensic scientist. I'm not quite sure which school offers a forensics course and I want to hear some expert or experienced advice....

#forensicscientist

A'kia B.’s Avatar
A'kia B. Aug 31, 2017 780 views

What does a normal day look like for a Forensic Science Technician ?

I have always wanted a hands on job that push my thinking further everyday and a Forensic Science Technician caught my eye. So I have been wondering what does a normal day look like for them. Do they have to go in at 3:00 in the morning or do they have a set schedule like 8 am to 8pm?...

#forensicscientist #stem #science #criminal-justice #forensic-chemistry

A'kia B.’s Avatar
A'kia B. Aug 31, 2017 288 views

While on the job, did you ever feel as if it was too much to handle?

I see myself as having strong stomach, however, I have never seen anything to stomach turning. #forensicscientist...

#criminal-justice

Hailey J.’s Avatar
Hailey J. Oct 18, 2016 496 views

What is it like to be a forensic scientist? Is the ob intriguing and interesting?

I have a goal to become a forensic scientist after college....

#forensicscientist