Career Questions tagged Forensicscientist

Niki L.’s Avatar
Niki L. Mar 09 272 views
Catherine M.’s Avatar
Catherine M. Feb 25 174 views

How to choose what to focus on in forensic science

I would love to become a forensic scientist but I have such a hard time trying to figure out what my main focus would be, I have a lot of interest in DNA, ballistics, and blood splatter but other specialties also seem so interesting! forensicscientist blood...

dna

Donteé F.’s Avatar
Donteé F. Nov 18, 2020 117 views

How do I qualify for available scholarships ? #GivingisCaring

Hi everyone, my name Donteè and I'm a 17 year old college student. I'm currently majoring in chemistry, biology and math. However, my dream is to become a forensic scientist in the future. I'm just around here looking to make connections and hoping for a Scholarship maybe 😅...

forensicscientist

Kristen P.’s Avatar
Kristen P. Apr 06, 2018 311 views

What would be the best college to attend for a bachelor's degree?

I'm wanting to know where because I want to become a forensic scientist. I'm not quite sure which school offers a forensics course and I want to hear some expert or experienced advice....

forensicscientist

A'kia B.’s Avatar
A'kia B. Aug 31, 2017 1028 views

What does a normal day look like for a Forensic Science Technician ?

I have always wanted a hands on job that push my thinking further everyday and a Forensic Science Technician caught my eye. So I have been wondering what does a normal day look like for them. Do they have to go in at 3:00 in the morning or do they have a set schedule like 8 am to 8pm?...

stem forensicscientist forensic-chemistry science criminal-justice

A'kia B.’s Avatar
A'kia B. Aug 31, 2017 344 views

While on the job, did you ever feel as if it was too much to handle?

I see myself as having strong stomach, however, I have never seen anything to stomach turning. forensicscientist...

criminal-justice

Hailey J.’s Avatar
Hailey J. Oct 18, 2016 557 views

What is it like to be a forensic scientist? Is the ob intriguing and interesting?

I have a goal to become a forensic scientist after college....

forensicscientist