What are my next steps after high school?

3
3

Hwal’s Answer

1

Melendy,

It looks like you have so many interests! The next steps depend what you want to do, because you're the master of your destiny. :) I know many people apply to colleges to study for their dream career, like me. Some people might take a break before moving on to college or while doing something else they enjoy (like traveling), so again, it depends on what you want to do.

Hwal

Hwal, Thank you very much this response helped a lot. I appreciate that you took time out of your day to respond to my question. Thank you. Melendy Melendy S.
Melendy, you're very welcome, this is what I'm here for! Let me know if you have any other questions now or at any time in the future. Enjoy your day. Hwal Hwal Lee
1

Marilyn’s Answer

0

Hi Melendy,

It sounds like you are interested in one of the many fields related to medicine. After high school, you will need to secure your Bachelor's Degree at a college of your choice. You might want to seel advice from your counselor on which schools would be a good fit for you it you were aiming toward the field of medicine. Hopefully you have taken lots of math and science in high school so you will be prepared for the courses you will need in college. Follow the best program for your interests, and read and speak with people in the field. Take courses which will prepare you for pre-med and seek guidance from counselors or those in the field regarding schools to attend for the medical field of your choice. As you move through your courses in college, it will further your decision making process.

Best of luck,

Marilyn Lowry,

College Guidance Consultants

0