Career Questions tagged Csi

Aaliyah C.’s Avatar
Aaliyah C. Dec 12, 2019 45 views
Kristen P.’s Avatar
Kristen P. Apr 09, 2018 189 views

How often do they hire new forensic scientist?

I want to know how many they hire to know if I actually might have a chance to be hired in the future. #forensic #forensics #police #law-enforcement #science #csi...

#forensic-science

Mahalet A.’s Avatar
Mahalet A. Jan 17, 2018 331 views

How do you become a Crime Scene Technician?

I have been trying to figure out the real steps to becoming part of the Criminal Justice area, but I would really like to focus on gathering evidence, investigation, etc. However, I do not want to go on the path of a patrol/police officer in order to obtain this job. Is there a path I can take...

#criminal-justice #law-enforcement #criminology #crime-scene-investigation #csi

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Feb 06, 2018 482 views

What's the difference between AP Calculus and AP Statistics?

I'm choosing my classes for next year and I don't know which math class to take or which one would prepare me for forensic science . #calculus #statistics #math #stem #csi...

#forensic-science

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Jan 28, 2018 273 views

Does being a CSI mean you'll constantly be called in to work at any time of the day?

I want to be CSI but I don't want to a workaholic . Plus, I plan to have a family in the future, and I don;t want my job to interfere with the quality time I'll have with my family. #csi #law-enforcement #police-and-law-enforcement...

#forensic-science

Alyssa S.’s Avatar
Alyssa S. May 10, 2016 562 views
Richard M.’s Avatar
Richard M. Dec 07, 2016 461 views

What traits do I need to improve to be an Forensic Science Technicians

I'm a sophomore in high school and i really want to be an Forensic Science Technician but I don't what character traits I need to improve to be onw #forensic #forensic-scientist...

#csi