Career Questions tagged Computer Forensics

Giselle M.’s Avatar
Giselle M. Sep 01, 2017 256 views

What classes do I need to take in order to be a computer forensic analyst and what type of jobs are available?

Hi! Since my sophomore-ish year of high school I always wanted to know what classes I actually need to take and what my career choice would fall on, like major-wise. I also wanted to know what type of jobs do people with that major can get.....so I kind of have a more specific idea of what to...

#computer-forensics

Azandia T.’s Avatar
Azandia T. Feb 21, 2017 353 views
Genesis S.’s Avatar
Genesis S. Oct 25, 2016 526 views

What is the best college or university for forensic science?

I would like to major in forensic science. #science #forensic...

#computer-forensics

KC A.’s Avatar
KC A. Oct 11, 2016 700 views

What career should I choose? Police or Doctor?

I LOVE forensic science, I love investigating, analyzing fingerprints etc. but at the same time I want to be a doctor which is pediatrician. My mom doesn't want me to be a police because its dangerous I keep on telling her I'll be fine. I could risk my life on things that are worth saving. I...

#doctor #forensic #pediatrics #computer-forensics

Eddie W.’s Avatar
Eddie W. Mar 28, 2014 9359 views

Can someone describe how hard was it to get a degree in Forensic Science? And can you describe a typical day of a Forensic Scientist

I am interested in taking Forensic Science once I get to college, but I heard that getting the degree is really hard. Also, I heard that being a Forensic Scientists is boring because you be in the lab all day. #forensics...

#computer-forensics