Career Questions tagged Computer Forensics

Giselle’s Avatar
Giselle Sep 01, 2017 469 views

What classes do I need to take in order to be a computer forensic analyst and what type of jobs are available?

Hi! Since my sophomore-ish year of high school I always wanted to know what classes I actually need to take and what my career choice would fall on, like major-wise. I also wanted to know what type of jobs do people with that major can get.....so I kind of have a more specific idea of what to...

Azandia’s Avatar
Azandia Feb 21, 2017 553 views

Where is a good place to go work with a degree in forensica

Working places #computer-forensics #cyber-crime

Genesis’s Avatar
Genesis Oct 25, 2016 710 views

What is the best college or university for forensic science?

I would like to major in forensic science. #science #forensic #computer-forensics

KC’s Avatar
KC Oct 11, 2016 842 views

What career should I choose? Police or Doctor?

I LOVE forensic science, I love investigating, analyzing fingerprints etc. but at the same time I want to be a doctor which is pediatrician. My mom doesn't want me to be a police because its dangerous I keep on telling her I'll be fine. I could risk my life on things that are worth saving. I...

jasmine’s Avatar
jasmine May 21, 2016 1046 views

What jobs could I get with a forensics degree?

I plan to major in forensics. #forensics #forensic-analysis #forensic-psychology #computer-forensics #forensic-pathology #forensic-chemistry

Eddie’s Avatar
Eddie Mar 28, 2014 11592 views

Can someone describe how hard was it to get a degree in Forensic Science? And can you describe a typical day of a Forensic Scientist

I am interested in taking Forensic Science once I get to college, but I heard that getting the degree is really hard. Also, I heard that being a Forensic Scientists is boring because you be in the lab all day. #forensics #computer-forensics