Career Questions tagged Criminal Psychology

Jai B.’s Avatar
Jai B. Jan 17, 2018

I wonder if I made the right choice on my major

I always wanted to be a forensic scientist, so i wanted to major in Criminal Psychology. But once i started looking into the kind of job I wanted, I changed to Business with a minor in Criminal Psychology. It is the biggest decision I have made in my life. #college #college-major...

#psychology #criminology #business #criminal-psychology #academic-advising

Ruby K.’s Avatar
Ruby K. Jan 09, 2018

What education and training do I need to be a criminal psychologist?

I've always been fascinated by the minds of murderers and criminals and it's my dream job to work with them and be a criminal psychologist. I'm in high school, and I want to start looking at the best colleges to study criminal psychology at early-ish. #criminal-psychology #criminology...

#psychology

Arianna C.’s Avatar
Arianna C. Jan 19, 2018

Can I actually find the job of my dreams?

I'm really interested in any and all behavioral sciences, like #sociology, particularly #criminal-psychology or #forensic-psychology. I want to study people, how we work, why we do what we do, and everything associated with us. But I don't know if that dream is reachable. It seems so far...

Jillian K.’s Avatar
Jillian K. Sep 01, 2017

What branch of psychology would be the best route for me to take if I want to be successful fast out of college?

I have decided that psychology is something I want to further my knowledge in and major in college. Yet, I have recently found out that there are many branches of psychology I can go into. I really enjoy developmental/child psychology and criminal psychology. So, which do you think would be the...

#developmental-psychology #criminal-psychology #psychology

Ryan C.’s Avatar
Ryan C. Apr 09, 2015
Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Mar 23, 2015

what are the steps to take in order to be a psychologist?

I'm in high school and I want to know what steps are necessary in order to become a psychologist. I have no idea what classes I should take........

#criminal-psychology

MariaMayela R.’s Avatar
MariaMayela R. Jan 26, 2015
Kiana A.’s Avatar
Kiana A. Nov 21, 2014

What would I need to study to become a criminal psychologist?

I would like to become a criminal psychologist one day. I'm often told many different things about what schooling I would need. Some say that I would need to study criminal justice and psychology simultaneously, and others say that I'm supposed to study psychology first and get a degree in that...

#criminal #criminal-psychology #psychology

Jordyn  G.’s Avatar
Jordyn G. Nov 21, 2014