Career Questions tagged Criminal Psychology

Annette’s Avatar
Annette Jun 17 202 views

What career could one do with a B.A. In psychology that would help get to either criminal psychologist or forensic psychologist?

I understand that these careers requires a doctoral degrees however what other carers will help me get to my potential goals. In other words, what jobs would be best for a person with only a bachelors in order to gain experience towards a criminal psychology & forensic psychology

Ravon’s Avatar
Ravon Jul 05, 2021 455 views

Thank you for taking the time to notice and answer my question! I am currently a psychology and criminology major at my university and I want to Master in Forensic Psychology/Criminal Psychology! Does anyone know what is the best route I should take such as internships, jobs, and school? I am currently working on research papers and plan to present it at a future conference. I'm just having a difficult time finding things that can push me to pursue this field. It is a little discouraging!

#psychology #criminal-justice #college #forensics #forensic-psychology #criminal-psychology #college-major #criminology

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny Oct 02, 2020 449 views

I want to become a FBI agent any tips?

Hi, I'm Destiny I'm in the 10th grade also done with high school so i would love to know some tips about being a fbi agent.
#fbi #criminal-psychology #justice

Arianna’s Avatar
Arianna Jan 19, 2018 397 views

Can I actually find the job of my dreams?

I'm really interested in any and all behavioral sciences, like #sociology, particularly #criminal-psychology or #forensic-psychology. I want to study people, how we work, why we do what we do, and everything associated with us. But I don't know if that dream is reachable. It seems so far...

Jai’s Avatar
Jai Jan 17, 2018 513 views

I wonder if I made the right choice on my major

I always wanted to be a forensic scientist, so i wanted to major in Criminal Psychology. But once i started looking into the kind of job I wanted, I changed to Business with a minor in Criminal Psychology. It is the biggest decision I have made in my life. #college #college-major...

Ruby’s Avatar
Ruby Jan 09, 2018 413 views

What education and training do I need to be a criminal psychologist?

I've always been fascinated by the minds of murderers and criminals and it's my dream job to work with them and be a criminal psychologist. I'm in high school, and I want to start looking at the best colleges to study criminal psychology at early-ish. #criminal-psychology #criminology...

Jillian’s Avatar
Jillian Sep 01, 2017 579 views

What branch of psychology would be the best route for me to take if I want to be successful fast out of college?

I have decided that psychology is something I want to further my knowledge in and major in college. Yet, I have recently found out that there are many branches of psychology I can go into. I really enjoy developmental/child psychology and criminal psychology. So, which do you think would be the...

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Apr 09, 2015 948 views

I want to become a police officer how can i do this?

Its a good paying job and has a great pension #criminal-justice #criminology #criminal-psychology

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Mar 23, 2015 683 views

what are the steps to take in order to be a psychologist?

I'm in high school and I want to know what steps are necessary in order to become a psychologist.
I have no idea what classes I should take..... #criminal-psychology

MariaMayela’s Avatar
MariaMayela Jan 26, 2015 1526 views

what careers is there avaliable for a criminal justice major?

I want to know what careers you can do with a degree in criminal justice #criminal-justice #criminology #criminal-law #criminal-psychology

Kiana’s Avatar
Kiana Nov 21, 2014 1029 views

What would I need to study to become a criminal psychologist?

I would like to become a criminal psychologist one day. I'm often told many different things about what schooling I would need. Some say that I would need to study criminal justice and psychology simultaneously, and others say that I'm supposed to study psychology first and get a degree in that...

Jordyn ’s Avatar
Jordyn Nov 21, 2014 693 views

Is it hard to find a college offering a course in criminal physiology?

I'm curious to see how many colleges offer the course? #criminal-psychology