Career Questions tagged International Law

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Apr 03, 2018 179 views

What do lawyers that specialize in International Law do?

I'm interested in specializing in International Law but I don't really know what they actually do, I tried looking it up but it doesn't say anything specific. Thanks!...

#international-law

Dariann L.’s Avatar
Dariann L. Jan 17, 2018 262 views

If I work in a medical career in another country, what are the regulations I need to follow?

If I become certified with IJCAHPO (International Joint Commission on Allied Health Professionals in Ophthalmology) after graduating with my Associates, I can pretty much find a career in another country. If there is anyone working abroad or internationally in the medical field, I am interested...

#medical-careers #healthcare #international-law #working-abroad #ophthalmology #hospital-and-health-care #living-abroad #medicine

Kahlil O.’s Avatar
Kahlil O. Sep 01, 2017 441 views

What is the best path to follow if I want to study international law?

I am really interested in global studies and international relations. also recently became interested in the field of law. This sparked my interest, and after wanting to study engineering for a while, I decided to change what direction I want to take in college. #international-law #law...

#law-practice

Preeti K.’s Avatar
Preeti K. May 04, 2016 927 views

want to become Police officer(IPS)

I am Preeti in 10th class. I want to become IPS. Because i want to do something for my Nation. please Guide me. what i have do after 10th and what stream i have to take after 10th. #professor #professional #educator #police...

#international-law

Jade K.’s Avatar
Jade K. May 18, 2016 466 views

How do I prepare for international human rights legal work?

I will graduate next month, June 2016, and enter law school this fall. I have traveled a lot and found that I can help/protect people around the world through the law. To the international human rights lawyers out there - what is the advice you would give your past self about your current...

#religious-freedom #international-law #government #slavery #human-rights

Siena R.’s Avatar
Siena R. May 14, 2016 728 views

What careers and career preparation would you suggest for someone interested in the Law and also considering earning a degree in Business?

I will be a business major next year and am trying to determine if I will also explore some criminology or pre-law type classes. It will be difficult to double major in both areas. However, I think I would like to position myself to follow both of those interests. I also like foreign...

#accounting #international-law #criminal #business #business-law #international #criminology #pre-law

Ester V.’s Avatar
Ester V. May 14, 2016 660 views

How does UC Irvine rank in Political Science?

This is the current school I have decided to attend, as a political science major. Is this a good choice? #government #political-science #international-law...

#irvine