Career Questions tagged Medical Careers

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Mar 21, 2018 337 views

If my strengths are being patient and also being a good listener what type of career would be best for me in the medical field?

My best strengths are listing and being patient, I would like to know what career in the medical field would these strengths be better for or which career they would be more useful for? #strengthsandweaknesses #medical-practice #medical-careers #medical-education...

#medical-field

Dariann L.’s Avatar
Dariann L. Jan 17, 2018 234 views

What will the future look like for ocular medicine and technological advancements?

The reason I ask this is because I am going to college to become an Ophthalmic Technician and I graduate in May 2019. With technology moving at a fast pace, I wonder if my professors will be able to create advanced lessons and labs in regards to the medical advancements occurring in the future....

#technology #healthcare #medicine #medical-careers #ophthalmology #hospital-and-health-care

Dariann L.’s Avatar
Dariann L. Jan 17, 2018 263 views

If I work in a medical career in another country, what are the regulations I need to follow?

If I become certified with IJCAHPO (International Joint Commission on Allied Health Professionals in Ophthalmology) after graduating with my Associates, I can pretty much find a career in another country. If there is anyone working abroad or internationally in the medical field, I am interested...

#hospital-and-health-care #ophthalmology #living-abroad #medical-careers #international-law #working-abroad #medicine #healthcare

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. Sep 01, 2017 380 views

What all do I need to do to become a neonatal nurse?

I'm trying to find out all the schooling i need to take, what type of internships or jobs I can have while in school and all about the education. #nursing #medicalcareers #medical-education...

#medical-careers