Career Questions tagged Medical Careers

yadira’s Avatar
yadira Mar 21, 2018 600 views

If my strengths are being patient and also being a good listener what type of career would be best for me in the medical field?

My best strengths are listing and being patient, I would like to know what career in the medical field would these strengths be better for or which career they would be more useful for? #strengthsandweaknesses #medical-practice #medical-careers #medical-education #medical-field

Dariann’s Avatar
Dariann Jan 17, 2018 473 views

If I work in a medical career in another country, what are the regulations I need to follow?

If I become certified with IJCAHPO (International Joint Commission on Allied Health Professionals in Ophthalmology) after graduating with my Associates, I can pretty much find a career in another country. If there is anyone working abroad or internationally in the medical field, I am interested...

Dariann’s Avatar
Dariann Jan 17, 2018 421 views

What will the future look like for ocular medicine and technological advancements?

The reason I ask this is because I am going to college to become an Ophthalmic Technician and I graduate in May 2019. With technology moving at a fast pace, I wonder if my professors will be able to create advanced lessons and labs in regards to the medical advancements occurring in the future....

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Sep 01, 2017 598 views

What all do I need to do to become a neonatal nurse?

I'm trying to find out all the schooling i need to take, what type of internships or jobs I can have while in school and all about the education. #nursing #medicalcareers #medical-education #medical-careers